ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2021-22

Adding that extra wildcard team just looking like another money grab by the shield. Iggles and Stillers had no business in the playoffs.
Same with the NBA and the play-in tournament for the 8 seed. I like MLB's playoff format. Although the expanded, it's still a small number of playoff teams.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Do you think McCarthy gets another season in Dallas?
right now, yes…this org is loyal to a fault and it’s mostly the reason why they cannot take the next step.

however, if there is a way to get sean payton there, i think jerry would do it.

all these Cowgirl problems...so sad...

If only the owner was an arrogant, overbearing prick with an unmanageable ego I could really despise them. Hey, wait....

Reactions: Heelicious
McCarthy and cowboys coming to lambeau for nfc cg would be epic. Hope it snows
dude…i am now in complete packer fan mode re: mccarthy…i totally get it now.

my thing was he could be a different voice, perhaps a year off allowed him to study analytics, kind of a tough guy attitude, etc.

i have now seen it firsthand…he’s worse than garrett at clock and game management and his reliance on his staff to fix things doesn’t work…unfortunately, when i need impulsive jerry the most, to fire his fat ass, he’s probably not going to do it.

here’s the next offensive genius…wouldn’t mind starting over with this gamer as hc…how bout it @Heelicious
@gteeitup - I would take anyone over fatass dumbass mm.
I am so done w the cowboys. Same sht every year. And since that’s the case who is the dumb one: JJ? Mm? Nope it’s me and every other fan who stupidly expects something magical and different from this same set of carnival / circus freaks who think we want some sort of crazy fd up circus freak show - instead of a fking winner once again in my lifetime. I feel bad for a few of the players and coaches who are legit good / warriors like Micah, Diggs, Zach Martin etc who are trapped in this eternal sht show.

huge changes should come but they won’t. Just the same bs talk - and ZERO and I mean Zero fking accountability from coaches starting with mm and KM - and from players - no leadership / looking at you Dak and Zeke - for playing like sloppy sht, tons of penalties and offense that couldn’t score on u of GA.

daks a chump, bum, loser and they are stuck with him. Zeke may be done. They have one o lineman who can block penalty free including their TEs.

what is one good reason I shouldn’t follow a legit competent org from owners to coaches to players like KC? They are closed to me and have been competitive and well run most of my life. And they don’t have a moron freak for an owner. Start with that.

Reactions: gteeitup
I am so done w the cowboys. Same sht every year. And since that’s the case who is the dumb one: JJ? Mm? Nope it’s me and every other fan who stupidly expects something magical and different from this same set of carnival / circus freaks who think we want some sort of crazy fd up circus freak show - instead of a fking winner once again in my lifetime. I feel bad for a few of the players and coaches who are legit good / warriors like Micah, Diggs, Zach Martin etc who are trapped in this eternal sht show.

huge changes should come but they won’t. Just the same bs talk - and ZERO and I mean Zero fking accountability from coaches starting with mm and KM - and from players - no leadership / looking at you Dak and Zeke - for playing like sloppy sht, tons of penalties and offense that couldn’t score on u of GA.

daks a chump, bum, loser and they are stuck with him. Zeke may be done. They have one o lineman who can block penalty free including their TEs.

what is one good reason I shouldn’t follow a legit competent org from owners to coaches to players like KC? They are closed to me and have been competitive and well run most of my life. And they don’t have a moron freak for an owner. Start with that.
Sounds like a moo fan 😉

• Haha

don’t forget 15 free agents that they need to make decisions on. 😉

i really like the titans and bengals during this season, but it’s hard not to pull for cincy.

also, aaron rodgers had some more interesting takes this week, jesus.

i really like the titans and bengals during this season, but it’s hard not to pull for cincy.

also, aaron rodgers had some more interesting takes this week, jesus.
Yeah, the afc teams have the young guns while the nfc are old dudes. I really just want to see some good games this weekend. But definitely don't want to see the bucs win again.

So Dak got fined for his comments regarding trash getting thrown at refs. OK, I guess you're not supposed to do that... so, OK.

And Tyreke Hill gets fined for shaking a cheerleaders pom-pom after a TD. Sounds iffy, but I guess you're not supposed to use a prop for a celebration... so, OK.

But douche-wad Brady can destroy NFL property, when he smashed that Microsoft tablet a few weeks ago... and NFL basically says "no problem, don't do it again"?

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
So Dak got fined for his comments regarding trash getting thrown at refs. OK, I guess you're not supposed to do that... so, OK.

And Tyreke Hill gets fined for shaking a cheerleaders pom-pom after a TD. Sounds iffy, but I guess you're not supposed to use a prop for a celebration... so, OK.

But douche-wad Brady can destroy NFL property, when he smashed that Microsoft tablet a few weeks ago... and NFL basically says "no problem, don't do it again"?
same league that fines you when you throw a ball in the stands, socks aren’t high enough, and jersey isn’t tucked.

imo, players should be able to criticize officials in post-game, celebrate a td(finally back), and wear their team issued uniform however they choose…they’re all shortening their life for my entertainment ffs lol.

same league that fines you when you throw a ball in the stands, socks aren’t high enough, and jersey isn’t tucked.

imo, players should be able to criticize officials in post-game, celebrate a td(finally back), and wear their team issued uniform however they choose…they’re all shortening their life for my entertainment ffs lol.
crazy, innit?

and the hypocrisy in letting the golden boy destroy nfl property while having a little hissy fit, and they just tell him don't do it again is ridiculous

It is pretty crazy now how much GB has underachieved especially recently in the playoffs

they’ve now set an NFL record. 39 regular season wins last 3 years and not even a super bowl appearance.

it seems with how good Rodgers is and the good other pieces around him in a well run org, he’d have more than one super bowl win in two trips in his career.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
It is pretty crazy now how much GB has underachieved especially recently in the playoffs

they’ve now set an NFL record. 39 regular season wins last 3 years and not even a super bowl appearance.

it seems with how good Rodgers is and the good other pieces around him in a well run org, he’d have more than one super bowl win in two trips in his career.
lotta truth here.

it’s why the nfl playoffs are the most unpredictable of any.

As good as Rodgers is, the Packers defense and special teams have routinely let them down in the playoffs, as well as having McCarthy and Lefluer make some bone-headed decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT