ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2021-22

have you guys seen the pairs of scissors ending up on the fields during nfl games?…i guess the trainers are dropping them lol.

saw it again in the dallas vs washington game yesterday.

Reactions: Heelicious
Read today that not a single team has qualified for the playoffs yet. Pretty crazy this late in the season. I guess that extra game is the main cause of that.

have you guys seen the pairs of scissors ending up on the fields during nfl games?…i guess the trainers are dropping them lol.

saw it again in the dallas vs washington game yesterday.
I saw that and was like, "WTF!" How does that happen? That seems like a pretty ugly potential injury waiting to happen.

Reactions: gteeitup
I saw that and was like, "WTF!" How does that happen? That seems like a pretty ugly potential injury waiting to happen.
right!?

have you seen the randy gregory memes after he and heinicke were lying on the ground?…the internet continues to be the world heavyweight champ lol.

That’s some world class “shittin the bed” on urban meyers part. I can’t remember anything close to another example of a hugely successful cfb coach going down the drain so quickly in the nfl.

True. Even the Nick Saban and Chip Kelly dumpster fires lasted longer than Urban's.

I think Bobby Petrino could make it a competition.

@gteeitup what is up with Dak? And with Moore's play calling? Maybe this is them sandbagging, and not "showing anything" for the playoffs. Their offense is less than inspiring right now. In fact it is alarming how plain they look, and how bad Dak has played recently.

Regarding COVID, I just do not get how the league, owners, etc. are going to allow all these shut downs or scale backs again, after taking such a blood bath in 2020.

How many positive cases are in players already vaccinated? What are the risks to these otherwise healthy young athletes? Do the positives even have any symptoms? Are the symptoms works that a bad cold?

I know almost no players have been hospitalized or have fallen seriously ill from Omicron. And US deaths from Omicron is very low if one has occurred at all.

I know the virus is real, but we can't go on forever in freak out, 5+ vaxxes, lock down quarantine mode forever, or for any longer. Enough already. The hysteria and utterly useless COVID measures are wearying.

Focus on the elderly and others with high health risks (athletes fall in neither of these groups). Let the rest of society get on with life

@gteeitup what is up with Dak? And with Moore's play calling? Maybe this is them sandbagging, and not "showing anything" for the playoffs. Their offense is less than inspiring right now. In fact it is alarming how plain they look, and how bad Dak has played recently.

Regarding COVID, I just do not get how the league, owners, etc. are going to allow all these shut downs or scale backs again, after taking such a blood bath in 2020.

How many positive cases are in players already vaccinated? What are the risks to these otherwise healthy young athletes? Do the positives even have any symptoms? Are the symptoms works that a bad cold?

I know almost no players have been hospitalized or have fallen seriously ill from Omicron. And US deaths from Omicron is very low if one has occurred at all.

I know the virus is real, but we can't go on forever in freak out, 5+ vaxxes, lock down quarantine mode forever, or for any longer. Enough already. The hysteria and utterly useless COVID measures are wearying.

Focus on the elderly and others with high health risks (athletes fall in neither of these groups). Let the rest of society get on with life
don’t be surprised if the league reverses course on some of the covid protocols…some people won’t like it, ie nflpa, but they cannot stop this or halt the season when only one player out of several hundred has been hospitalized.

as far as dallas, sandbagging during a game goes on…however, during a month stretch with only 17 games in a season, that would take balls…i do think they are working on stuff and not showing a lot like you said…have you noticed how they aren’t running outside at all and not moving receivers during pre-snap?…that’s a complete 180 from the first six weeks.

i can tell you the schemes certain teams have run since denver are working…teams are playing zone, with two safeties over the top, and sending five to disrupt the run…this is also making our often hurt and inexperienced o-line look lost at times…and i don’t discount dak pressing and still hobbled a bit…would love to get to the #3 seed and avoid rams/cards in 1st round.

• Love
don’t be surprised if the league reverses course on some of the covid protocols…some people won’t like it, ie nflpa, but they cannot stop this or halt the season when only one player out of several hundred has been hospitalized.

as far as dallas, sandbagging during a game goes on…however, during a month stretch with only 17 games in a season, that would take balls…i do think they are working on stuff and not showing a lot like you said…have you noticed how they aren’t running outside at all and not moving receivers during pre-snap?…that’s a complete 180 from the first six weeks.

i can tell you the schemes certain teams have run since denver are working…teams are playing zone, with two safeties over the top, and sending five to disrupt the run…this is also making our often hurt and inexperienced o-line look lost at times…and i don’t discount dak pressing and still hobbled a bit…would love to get to the #3 seed and avoid rams/cards in 1st round.
I agree with all this. I have no idea why they don’t run outside the tackles more. And use Pollard more on the outside once he gets back healthy. I wouldn’t mind them getting Cee Dee the ball about 5 times out of the backfield on a jet sweep etc.

The o line is a mess. That’s why they can’t run much now and Dak looks uncertain sometimes and makes some really sketchy throws. I think Tyron smith needs to be done after this year. He’s been great and probably is a HOF candidate but he is hurt all the time. They need to draft heavy at O line and LB to replace Vander Esch. Otherwise I feel like they are pretty set.

maybe they can draft a legit backup QB too.

I agree somehow they need to get above the 4 seed somehow. It’s a serious drop off between the 5 seed and the 6 or 7 seed which could be as weak as a Philly or WFT or ATL, Min, NO. All really weak compared to Rams or Cards

• Love
@Heelicious #2 seed looks tremendous right now…just keep winning lol
Agreed - there is no reason this team should finish below 13-4 (12-5 at worst) and be 6-0 in the division. At beginning of the year, I'd have taken that for sure. Nothing wrong with the KC and the Tampa losses, but losing both to Vegas and Denver at home are unfortunate head scratchers, missed opportunities.

It is unfortunate that Green Bay has found a way to squeak by in some games they could have lost, winning them all. I just don't see them losing again in regular season, but you never know. I do think if Green Bay were to lose another game, then Dallas would have a great inside track to a one seed if they keep winning like you said. They'd have a tie-breaker against AZ if they beat them, and will have a better in conference and in division record than anyone. No losses in the division, only one in the conference.

Tampa has the head to head against the Cowboys, but I could see them losing one more regular season game. I'm not so afraid of Tampa as a one seed anyway, if they get it. I'm more concerned with going into Green Bay and playing in subzero temperatures in January.

@Heelicious guys are admitting that “nobody is blitzing us” so essentially they are banking on stopping the run and not letting dak get comfortable back there(hence my two deep shell post).

imo, if dak takes off a couple of times, these defenses will honor the run more…but hey, i’m on a message board which is a little worse than staying at a holiday inn.

and merry xmas you nfl fans

McCarthy and cowboys coming to lambeau for nfc cg would be epic. Hope it snows
me too. Like the snowplow game where they had to snowplow the yard lines before the game. That's football.

DQ0Fn0dX4AAOVTl

1446148567-gettyimages-458917171.jpg

@Heelicious see what teams are doing?…that two deep shell/cover 2 is dak’s nemesis until he either takes off and runs or they run outside because it’s all jammed up inside.
@gteeitup Yes - it is clear this was bothering the Cowboys especially with Dak being stationary in the pocket.

That WFT game was epic. The Cowboys offense is on such a different level if Dak can get out and run when needed, just a little bit of a threat, like he was in the WFT game.

Zeke looked great too.

I feel really nervous about the Cowboys getting too big of heads, too overconfident. I think these next two games will say a lot about the mental / psychological makeup of the team, its leaders and its coaches.

They should be treating every single game from here on out as a one- and -done playoff game. Its hard to overstate how important keeping that two seed is, and playing lesser teams at home, until the NFC Championship. (I don't see how the Packers could lose the overall one seed at this point).

Agreed. Always the same. They don’t show up when it matters. Hi n offense, defense, coaching, special teams. Especially Dak - played like crap, o line sucked. Moore called a terrible game. McCarthy got totally out coached. So frustrating

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT