ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs South Carolina

Here is a sampling of your first few posts.

Starting off with a you're crazy and you don't make sense.

Going with another you're crazy.

Moving on to a you're not being logical and what we are saying is BS. You also went ahead and threw in a we are clearly better than you.

Despite your arrogant bullshit, you got an opinion about your team, similar to how you told us about our team.

Here's another post from you.

This one is lovely as well.

Despite the fact you continued to act like an ass you got this response.

Then someone finally got tired of reading your mistakes and pointed them out to you.

Your last post before today was just the icing on the cake.

I didn't even include your bullshit on the other thread. Just go away and come back when you have some self awareness.

Cool, so you have no quotes of people inviting me to have a civil discussion and me refusing them. You made that up. We all knew that.

Cool, so you have no quotes of people inviting me to have a civil discussion and me refusing them. You made that up. We all knew that.
Can you not read? I literally just quoted multiple people trying to have an actual conversation with you about the game. Then I showed where you continued to act like an asshole even when people tried to talk about football with you.

Reactions: lerario
Can you not read? I literally just quoted multiple people trying to have an actual conversation with you about the game. Then I showed where you continued to act like an asshole even when people tried to talk about football with you.

No you didn’t. You mixed and matched a bunch of random posts that were not in relation or reply to one another. The couple quotes you listed from other posters where they asked legitimate questions, I responded to those without talking smack at all. But you didn’t decide to include my responses, you decided to quote completely unrelated posts of mine where I was responding to people talking smack at me.

If you stand by your accusation, which was that I was hostile when replying to people who offered me to have a discussion with them, then you will find direct responses of mine in which I did so. Not mix and match unrelated posts.

Slander is easy when you can take quotes completely out of context and plug them in to other contexts, huh?

No you didn’t. You mixed and matched a bunch of random posts that were not in relation or reply to one another. The couple quotes you listed from other posters where they asked legitimate questions, I responded to those without talking smack at all. But you didn’t decide to include my responses, you decided to quote completely unrelated posts of mine where I was responding to people talking smack at me.

If you stand by your accusation, which was that I was hostile when replying to people who offered me to have a discussion with them, then you will find direct responses of mine in which I did so. Not mix and match unrelated posts.

Slander is easy when you can take quotes completely out of context and plug them in to other contexts, huh?

Your IQ cannot possibly be above 75.

Reactions: Raising Heel

*sigh* Your reading comprehension is almost as bad as your self awareness. Can you at least tell me why you lied about coming back and why you acted like an ass in your very first post?

Your IQ cannot possibly be above 75.

Because I don’t endoarse dishonestly mismatching our of context quotes? Lol okay.

I can find multiple quotes of me saying I welcome having a discussion, and then getting direct responses where multiple people tell me that nobody wants to have a discussion, and they talk smack instead. There is zero quotes where someone asks me to have a discussion, and I tell them I do not want to, which is what this guy is accusing me of.

That’s just facts and logic baby

*sigh* Your reading comprehension is almost as bad as your self awareness. Can you at least tell me why you lied about coming back and why you acted like an ass in your very first post?

“Lied about coming back”

When I left, I told you all that you obviously are incapable of discussion, so I had no interest being here. I tried over and over to talk depth charts, roster, stats, and I kept getting empty responses telling me nobody wanted to talk to me. I got the message and left. Then you all continued to reply to this thread for a couple days still talking smack about me, but I didn’t respond because I said I’m not doing that anymore. However, today, someone actually decided to respond to me and tried to talk some real football. So, I decided to respond, not talking any smack at all, because I saw the opportunity to have a real discussion. Then, you come out of nowhere telling me that I’m a liar and nobody wants to talk to me and that I’m an ass. I try to reason with you that I don’t want to talk smack, just real football, and you tell me I’m not welcome here and that I’m an instigator of conflict.

So, yeah. In my view, I’m not being the ass today.

As far as my first post goes, I was talking smack, but I was also trying to make points about the game and depth chart and whatnot. I just expected you all to respond also talking smack, but I thought you would also try to talk about football, not just throw a bunch of personal insults. I admit I talked smack first, but thought you all would respond by actually talking back about the game. I mean, that’s how everyone talks football. A little smack is always implied. I’m sorry

There is zero quotes where someone asks me to have a discussion, and I tell them I do not want to, which is what this guy is accusing me of.
Really? Let's go to the tape.

There are some posters who want to have a civil conversation and they tried to, but you continued to make an ass of yourself even after being told multiple times to chill out. If you would have acted more civil then you would have been welcome

So, I said you were making an ass of yourself. I never said you told them you didn't want to have a conversation. Another example of that reading comprehension problem of yours.

So, yeah. In my view, I’m not being the ass today.
You're certainly having reading comprehension problems today. Just because you're not being as big of an ass today, doesn't change the fact that you threw out insults in your first post and continued to act like an ass even when told to chill out. First impressions count. Now, how about answering my question as to why you decided to be an ass starting with your first post?

Reactions: grillheel
Really? Let's go to the tape.

So, I said you were making an ass of yourself. I never said you told them you didn't want to have a conversation. Another example of that reading comprehension problem of yours.

You're certainly having reading comprehension problems today. Just because you're not being as big of an ass today, doesn't change the fact that you threw out insults in your first post and continued to act like an ass even when told to chill out. First impressions count. Now, how about answering my question as to why you decided to be an ass starting with your first post?

I threw out personal insults in my first post? Huh?

I think when you say “you were an ass in response to people trying to have a discussion with you”, that implies that I didn’t want to have a civil discussion with them, no? You know, part of reading comprehension is understanding context clues. Besides, you are still wrong that I was an ass to people who tried to talk football with me. Anyone who made a post actually talking football, I replied talking football- not being an ass. You lied about that and then took quotes out of context to try and make it true.

I threw out personal insults in my first post? Huh?
Yes, I've already proved that.

I think when you say “you were an ass in response to people trying to have a discussion with you”, that implies that I didn’t want to have a civil discussion with them, no?
No, it implies that you were being an ass.

You know, part of reading comprehension is understanding context clues.
You still seem to have trouble with this.

Besides, you are still wrong that I was an ass to people who tried to talk football with me. Anyone who made a post actually talking football, I replied talking football- not being an ass. You lied about that and then took quotes out of context to try and make it true.
@lerario, @Archer2 and @Raising Heel tried to talk football. You acted like an ass to all of them. There was nothing taken out of context.

Reactions: grillheel
Yes, I've already proved that.

No, it implies that you were being an ass.

You still seem to have trouble with this.

@lerario, @Archer2 and @Raising Heel tried to talk football. You acted like an ass to all of them. There was nothing taken out of context.

This is what I was saying earlier. You all get backed into a corner, so your response is to just toss out generalizations about my character without backing that shit up. I ask you to back it up, you string together some BS that is out of context, and then you refuse explain any further when I ask you to show real proof that isn't out of context quotes. So you go back to generalizing.

So you think it was a personal insult for me to say “you must be crazy to think you’ll hang 30 on our defense”. Where’s the personal insult? That I said “you must be crazy”? Lol, talk about lacking reading comprehension. You do know that “you must be crazy” is a common expression simply meaning “I heavily disagree with you”, right? It doesn’t literally mean “I’m insulting you for being an actual mentally deranged person”. I can’t believe you’re trying to act like I was personally insulting people with that lmao.

Last edited:
Anyways, would anyone be down for talking some real football? Forget all the smack, all the hostility, both sides just forget it. I am purely just interested in a good conversation if anyone is willing. We can talk about Bentley, your QB competition, whatever. It's chill.

This is what I was saying earlier. You all get backed into a corner, so your response is to just toss out generalizations about my character without backing that shit up. I ask you to back it up, you string together some BS that is out of context, and then you refuse explain any further when I ask you to show real proof that isn't out of context quotes. So you go back to generalizing.
I've backed it up multiple times. Either you are ignoring it or your self awareness is worse than I thought.

So you think it was a personal insult for me to say “you must be crazy to think you’ll hang 30 on our defense”. Where’s the personal insult? That I said “you must be crazy”? Lol, talk about lacking reading comprehension. You do know that “you must be crazy” is a common expression simply meaning “I heavily disagree with you”, right? It doesn’t literally mean “I’m insulting you for being an actual mentally deranged person”. I can’t believe you’re trying to act like I was personally insulting people with that lmao.
When it's in your very first post, yes it's an insult. Then in your next couple of posts you said we were using illogical BS. Do you honestly think people on a UNC board should have taken you seriously after all of that? If so you don't understand how life works. You are on another team's board. Act like it. You should just have left like you said you would.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
THIS is HOW you come to another teams board, NOT by calling us "crazy" in your first sentence...

Hey ladies and gents,

Classless Gamecock fan here. Hoping for a fun game in Charlotte with no injuries! Impressed with y’alls recruiting. I don’t think our season hinges on this game, but we definitely need a win for the 2021 recruiting class because in-state talent is very down for that class. If y’all are traveling to the game, be safe, and never forget how much y’all loved us when we beat the hell out of Duke in hoops!

7 pt underdog seems about right honestly. We return a veteran bunch on both sides of the ball. Jake Bentley is an enigma-we simply don’t know which Bentley will show up. Just to clear some things up for some folks regarding the Gamecock football team:

1) Our biggest question mark on offense is at RB. We haven’t had a RB that has been able to stay healthy or break tackles. We lost Williams and Turner has moved to DB. That leaves us with Dowdle and Denson as the experienced backs and of course Feaster.

2) A lot of fans (opposing and our own) will point at the UVA as a reason why the Gamecocks aren’t very good. Our roster has been completely decimated by injuries by that time. It’s not a good game for anyone to look at and say “this is the team that we are playing.”

3) If there is a weakness on defense, it is at LB and DB for different reasons. Our LBs were bad last year and we had no depth. The question will be is the experience from last season going to help that position get better. Also, can they stop the run? At DB, there is a TON of talent on paper. We have Jaycee Horn who was an All-SEC freshman at CB and on the other side Israel Mukuamu who is 6’5. Bryan Edwards and Bentley said those two guys are nightmares to have to go against in practice. Jamyest Williams and JT Ibe are healthy which will provide valuable experience. The depth is questionable with the youth however. An injury or 2 could cost us some games.

I’m excited about football, and I’m one of the rare Gamecock fans that is more excited about basketball every year (which is typically brutal). I think this game will be closer than most think. Hope y’all have a fantastic day!

Reactions: tarheel0910
When it's in your very first post, yes it's an insult. Then in your next couple of posts you said we were using illogical BS.

What does it matter if I say it first or later? Essentially all I said in my first post is that I heavily disagree that you all can score upwards of 30 points on us. I didn't take shots at anyone, I wasn't going around calling people dumbasses and douches. Those are the words that you all used at me in response to my post. My post, which had zero personal attacks, but simply said I think you all are overly confident about this game, and I disagree with you.

THIS is HOW you come to another teams board, NOT by calling us "crazy" in your first sentence...

So, you're telling me that if I want to have a discussion with you all, it is imperative that I agree with your positions? If I have a dissenting opinion, I automatically get blacklisted and deserve no respect? I didn't call anyone any names, I purely was voicing my opinion on football. It was only after you all stared insulting me personally and told me that you refused to have a discussion with me that I started actually talking a bit of personal smack. If I come to the forum and heavily disagree with most of you who think USC is overrated, easy to upset, and our fans are delusional, I don't feel like I should be expected to agree with you all before I am welcomed on the board. Harass me all you like if I come here and immediately, actually insult you right off the bat instead of talk football, but I didn't come here to personally insult people. I came here to talk football, and what happened is you all didn't like my polar opposite position. You didn't like that I thought you were overrating your team, and you didn't like that I thought it was a bit too overhyped to think you can score almost 30 on us, so you went straight at me. That isn't my fault.

Last edited:
What does it matter if I say it first or later? Essentially all I said in my first post is that I heavily disagree that you all can score upwards of 30 points on us. I didn't take shots at anyone, I wasn't going around calling people dumbasses and douches. Those are the words that you all used at me in response to my post. My post, which had zero personal attacks, but simply said I think you all are overly confident about this game, and I disagree with you.

So, you're telling me that if I want to have a discussion with you all, it is imperative that I agree with your positions? Because I didn't call anyone any names, I purely was voicing my opinion on football. It was only after you all stared insulting me personally and told me that you refused to have a discussion with me that I started actually talking a bit of personal smack. If I come to the forum and heavily disagree with most of you who think USC is overrated, easy to upset, and our fans are delusional, I don't feel like I should be expected to agree with you all so you welcome me on your board. Harass me all you like if I come here and actually insult you right off the bat instead of football, but I didn't come here to insult people. I came here to talk football and you all didn't like my position or wanted to discuss anything with me.
You can disagree all you want. But anyone with common sense will know that you don't start your very first poast on an opponent's board talking the shit that you did. Your crazy if you think otherwise. No way. It just doesn't make sense.

Tell ya what? How about I go over to your board and poast the exact same shit you did, and tell me honestly how you think I will be received over there?

You can disagree all you want. But anyone with common sense will know that you don't start your very first poast on an opponent's board talking the shit that you did. Your crazy if you think otherwise. No way. It just doesn't make sense.

Tell ya what? How about I go over to your board and poast the exact same shit you did, and tell me honestly how you think I will be received over there?

I was talking shit, but I was talking shit on your team, not you. All I said is that I don't think you guys are as good as you think you are. Your responses were to personally insult me, and most of you, you included, absolutely refused to talk any football in favor of sticking to personally insulting me.

Here's the thing: on Gamecock boards, the moderators there are fair and rigid. Opposing teams come on all the time and say they think we suck as a team, say we are too overconfident, and predict we will finish with a losing record. Happens all the time. If we respond to posts like that by calling that person a dumbass or a douche, refusing to talk football, and post over and over, personally insulting the OP, you get the hammer from mods, because then it's just a shitshow, not football talk. Everyone is entitled to their football opinion, no matter how extreme, but the line gets crossed when you personally attack people. I won't lie to you and say that people would like you coming on Gamecock forums to give a negative analysis of our team, but as long as you don't personally insult anyone, it is on us to respect your opinion and respond without trying to personally slam you.

i'd have more respect for 2k15 if he were honest and just stated openly that he's here to flaunt his team being favored in the game and daring us to dispute their superiority. if a tar heel fan behaved this way on another team's board i'd say "stop that, you're reflecting very poorly on our fan base being a rude intruder on someone else's turf." in that sense, i'm kinda glad 2k15 came over here and showed his you know what, reminding me how proud i am to be a tar heel -- a fan base with some class.

I was talking shit, but I was talking shit on your team, not you. All I said is that I don't think you guys are as good as you think you are. Your responses were to personally insult me, and most of you, you included, absolutely refused to talk any football in favor of sticking to personally insulting me.

Here's the thing: on Gamecock boards, the moderators there are fair and rigid. Opposing teams come on all the time and say they think we suck as a team, say we are too overconfident, and predict we will finish with a losing record. Happens all the time. If we respond to posts like that by calling that person a dumbass or a douche, refusing to talk football, and post over and over, personally insulting the OP, you get the hammer from mods, because then it's just a shitshow, not football talk. Everyone is entitled to their football opinion, no matter how extreme, but the line gets crossed when you personally attack people. I won't lie to you and say that people would like you coming on Gamecock forums to give a negative analysis of our team, but as long as you don't personally insult anyone, it is on us to respect your opinion and respond without trying to personally slam you.
Dude, you literally said one of our board regulars @Archer2 was "crazy" in your first poast (see below as a reminder). That sounds like a personal insult - not a team insult - to me.

You are crazy if you think a UNC offense with a freshman QB and a freshman offensive line is going to hang 30 on South Carolina's monster defensive line. No way. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: tarheel0910
i'd have more respect for 2k15 if he were honest and just stated openly that he's here to flaunt his team being favored in the game and daring us to dispute their superiority. if a tar heel fan behaved this way on another team's board i'd say "stop that, you're reflecting very poorly on our fan base being a rude intruder on someone else's turf." in that sense, i'm kinda glad 2k15 came over here and showed his you know what, reminding me how proud i am to be a tar heel -- a fan base with some class.

This thread is being actively laughed at on Gamecock forums right now for how classless you all acted towards me. Seriously, all I said was that I disagreed with how much you all hype yourselves up to win the ACC Coastal and upset our team, and pretty unanimously, you all decided to just call me a douche and a dumbass, but refuse to talk any football or have a discussion about it.

"a fan base with some class"

Funny thing is, had he come over with at least a smidgen of respect, it would've been reciprocated. And then afterwards he could get away with talking a little smack. We have some posters on the basketball board that support dook, Kentucky, etc that have earned enough respect to do that. Maybe he can learn from this experience and modify his approach for their next opponent. One can hope.

Dude, you literally said one of our board regulars @Archer2 was "crazy" in your first poast (see below as a reminder). That sounds like a personal insult - not a team insult - to me.

For one, you misspell the word 'post' in every "poast" you post. Not trying to dog on you, but you all were sitting around talking about MY reading comprehension and IQ.

Secondly, this is the second time that I've had to explain this very common expression to you all. When someone says "you're crazy", they aren't literally insulting you for being a mentally deranged person. It's a common expression simply meaning "I heavily disagree with your point of view". People use it on a daily basis when talking jovially with their friends. Very obviously, I wouldn't come on here and in my very first post, try to seriously insult someone for being mentally handicapped. It's a common expression that holds no insulting weight besides meaning "I disagree with you".

2014-09-19-1062sea.png

Funny thing is, had he come over with at least a smidgen of respect, it would've been reciprocated.

Again, your definition of respect means that I must say I agree with your positions. My definition of respect is that I don't have to agree or disagree with your opinions, but instead if I insult you or not. I disagreed with your opinions, but I did not try to disrespect your character. You turned around and decided to disrespect mine for simply disagreeing with your point of view.

Wow, that is a wonderful analogy to this situation. Imagine now that you are talking about a group of people, and not a sea lion, and you will see why maybe it is valid for me to want to have a discussion and not expect to be bombarded by comments that call me a douche and a dumbass for simply disagreeing with you all's opinion.

The last three pages of this thread, in a ten-second, one-act play

[curtain rises]

Everyone gaslights 2k15 while denying their own faults

[curtain falls]

[APPLAUSE]

FIFY.

You all kept on trying to talk smack to me for TWO DAYS after I stopped posting. I think it's pretty clear who is obsessing over such petty squabble to a pathetic degree. To this day, I uphold that I just want to talk football, while you all stand around and try to convince each other and me that I don't really want to talk football and I'm just here to troll.

Seriously, this thread is hilariously sad. I can tell you guys have been starving for anything positive related to football you can get. If this were a Gamecock thread, this would be buried by now because nobody gives a shit about what some guy thinks. But I'm currently headlining your forum, and have been for the last week lol. It just shows you all aren't used to having anyone here who even cares about your program enough to talk smack, so it's like a festival when one person comes here and disagrees with you all. Maybe Mack Brown is changing the culture, because now at least someone cares to show up on your forum.

I'll admit, this one is a bit of an insult. But it's also just true. We deal with trolls all day over on Gamecock boards, but it's so common that nobody cares. We don't sit around for two days talking about them after they leave, goading them to come back because we're bored. We have more important discussions to have.

Last edited:
Yes, I was the one begging for attention. Me, who didn't post anything for over two days after I said I wasn't going to entertain your pathetic smack talk anymore. Subsequently you all kept replying to me for days afterwards trying to get me to come back, because absolutely nothing else exciting ever happens on this board (such as winning a football game) and the only fun you all have had in years is talking shitty smack to the few passerby's who happen to stroll along every so often. I'm the one who wants attention.

'Lil Carolina is a great rival for the Tar Heels. I would like to have the opportunity to beat them every year.
South Carolina is in the wrong conference.

I wish I could like this post 2500 times...
Just 2500?

When I moved to SC, a few years after leaving UNC, and encountered that stuff up close I was flabbergasted. I assume the tales of mustard based BBQ sauce had to be NC people making fun of SC with something false.

It was, and is, real.

'Lil Carolina is a great rival for the Tar Heels. I would like to have the opportunity to beat them every year.
South Carolina is in the wrong conference.
You never explained why they were in the wrong conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT