ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

The cal/miami gameday signs were next level

“Woke vs coke”
“Dei vs dui”
I heard one of the radio guys yesterday talking about this. They were hilarious. Wished I could remember them. Stuff like "Get out of the way, you're blocking the path to the library". Gotta love when they can make fun of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
re: the previous game that you said they got bailed out of, I didn't see the game so I youtubed that play just a while ago. It looked like the VT guy never caught the ball; it came loose as he was hitting the ground and the Miami guy took it away.

I disagree. But even if I agreed, the call on the field was TD. No way there was conclusive evidence through replay to show that it wasn’t.

I disagree. But even if I agreed, the call on the field was TD. No way there was conclusive evidence through replay to show that it wasn’t.
the video I saw was dark and not perfectly clear because of the dark VT unis, but once I got oriented, it seemed pretty apparent that the ball was loose before the VT player finished contacting the ground. That's another call on the field I would have overturned on review. And it sure ain't because I have a thing for Miami. That's one program that deserves to rot in hell if there ever was one.

the video I saw was dark and not perfectly clear because of the dark VT unis, but once I got oriented, it seemed pretty apparent that the ball was loose before the VT player finished contacting the ground. That's another call on the field I would have overturned on review. And it sure ain't because I have a thing for Miami. That's one program that deserves to rot in hell if there ever was one.

It reads like you have a thing for Miami.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
With apologies to @bluetoe I too am firmly in the targeting camp. He launched with the crown of his helmet making helmet to helmet contact (admittedly some shoulder pad too). If that isn’t targeting then just say fuk the rule and quit calling it cause that to me is as blatant as it gets.

But what’s REALLY fukked up is the Miami players hi fiving the guy and flexing while the cal player is deciding whether to walk into the light.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT