ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

I said in the game thread on Blue Heaven that I'd be ok with hiring a coach who will hit players with a bat.
you would have loved Woody Hayes. I knew somebody who he recruited and he said he left the team pretty quick. Said Hayes was insanely abusive.

I watched it... he made a huge mistake. And, that's cool. Learn from it, fine. But, it just speaks to the fact that this show is over.
I only saw AJ's take on it on TV. Unless I'm missing something I'm not going to call it a blunder until I see how the team responds. I hope it responds by ringing that bell.

I would be fine with consistent 9 win seasons, as long as they avoid a total clusterfvck like Saturday. People can talk UNC football culture and all of the conjecture ad assumption and subjectivity that brings.

Players are getting PAID, out in the open, now. Getting 70 points hung at home in a game where UNC was a double-digit favorite and lost by double digits... that should NEVER happen.

Maybe this loss creates a shift in the whole thing, from every possible perspective, on every level.

I only saw AJ's take on it on TV. Unless I'm missing something I'm not going to call it a blunder until I see how the team responds. I hope it responds by ringing that bell.
On the previous page, I said... "if they go on a ferocious tear..."

If the dookies take the bell back, Brown should start talking to a realtor.

I watched it... he made a huge mistake. And, that's cool. Learn from it, fine. But, it just speaks to the fact that this show is over.

The real story should be about how fans responded to the rumor about what he said in the locker room. I’m perfectly happy to forgive emotional responses to a loss. I’ve had plenty myself as a fan. But the vast majority of us were happy to hear he might be stepping down. As you said, the show is over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT