ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

I've been sick of 'em for about 40 years
If it is a doom-scrolling kinda day, and if you have insider, you can read:

I don't, but headline is that Bill Connelly's metrics put Bama as the highest rated team ever.

If it is a doom-scrolling kinda day, and if you have insider, you can read:

I don't, but headline is that Bill Connelly's metrics put Bama as the highest rated team ever.
I don't either but doubt I would read it if I did. Hell, I haven't even really watched any CFP games since it all started (which sucks because I love football). I just figure why watch the same damn teams every year?

Reactions: strummingram
I love how Carter quit on his team and didn't play the Orange Bowl but then played in the Senior Bowl. Damn shame he wore a UNC helmet!

Seriously, though... I think doing that pretty much solidified his legacy with most UNC fans. His teammates and coaches are also probably pissed at him. That's precisely how NOT to conduct yourself. You abandon your teammates, coaches, school and fans, when they needed you the most... but, you decide to show off in a meaningless game like that? If I ever hear about a career-ending injury, I won't be sorry for him.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
I think Carter even got into it with a few fans on IG who called him out in comments.

Doesn't really matter in the end. He's not an NFL caliber RB. He'll probably be as broke and irrelevant as most of us in a few years.

Howell is throwing to the wr’s and rb’s for unc’s pro day. Firmly believe Williams leaving early will cost Howell being a heisman finalist. Having a threat like that to prevent teams from blitzing as much and putting extra men in coverage would have been huge

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Howell is throwing to the wr’s and rb’s for unc’s pro day. Firmly believe Williams leaving early will cost Howell being a heisman finalist. Having a threat like that to prevent teams from blitzing as much and putting extra men in coverage would have been huge
OL kinda needs to step up to ensure the offense doesn't regress a tiny bit. It'll be impossible for new backs to fill the carter/william's shoes in terms of vision & timing on runs, route-running, yards after contact, blocking and the shaking/bulldozing. Regardless of OL, Sam HAS to learn when to get rid of the ball... negative yards will kill us without the YPC carter/javonte could pickup.

Reactions: tarheel0910
you boys keeping up with the staff’s recruiting?

travis shaw is elite, like a program changer on defense...looks like a unc lean now.

watch his film...looks a hungry grizzly bear looking for food.
He's going to pass on the Dabo/Venables ticket and Clemson football worship and go to Chapel Hill?

Reactions: uncfootball-
Marvin? I don't know a Marvin.
tumblr_m703ix7rc91rozk7ho2_250.gifv

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT