ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

"Uiagalelei"... that's gotta be tough just to learn to say, and then spend your life helping people get it wrong. You don't see many words, let alone names, with two syllables accented.

"Ummm, David John... How do you say that name?"

"It's oo-ee-AHNG-gul-luh-LAY, ma'am. It rhymes with... never mind."

Looks like TX and OU to the SEC is happening, which means the ACC probably expands. Since no good realistic options are available, that means we'll end up with something like UCF or WV. Underwhelming would be an understatement.

Looks like TX and OU to the SEC is happening, which means the ACC probably expands. Since no good realistic options are available, that means we'll end up with something like UCF or WV. Underwhelming would be an understatement.
Who will take their place in the Big XII?

Seems like the SEC will be top dog.

Some good games on the sched today. One positive from our gm last night is that the heels can't piss on my Saturday.

Still irritated. I'm going back to the default position I had a few years ago. UNC will always be a 6-8 win program, because that's what history tells us. No reason to have high expectations.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
watching tulane today play really hard vs a real top 10 program, probably top 5, made last night feel much worse.

you could just tell they schemed on both sides for oklahoma…and i’m not even getting into the talent deficiencies for tulane, but it clearly mattered to them.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT