ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

I'm ready for this Mack 2.0 experiment to go. He's way beyond whatever prime he ever had and his assistants suck even worse. If they can actually recruit, they can't coach them. That's pretty obvious. I realize they lost a lot of offensive power, but there is NO excuse for these losses. And, getting totally slapped-around by a crappy 1-4 FSU, at HOME, team is pathetic. Go retire and live in Tallahassee, Mack. And, take your Bobby Bowden tribute mural with you.

Reactions: blazers
Did you see Howell on the ground and the o lineman ignore helping him up? This teams in serious trouble. That’s the down side of all that ra ra shit these coaches have been feeding them. When you’re jacked up it’s great. But for every hill there’s a valley and when you rely on the ra ra shit you’re inevitably gonna get the games where people quit. It’s not sustainable.

Sam is a top 5 QB in the nation this year and we are going to struggle to make a bowl. Let that sink in.

Sam is a top 5 QB in the nation this year and we are going to struggle to make a bowl. Let that sink in.
Imagine of Brown & Co. didn't have Howell! Which, after this season, they won't. You think this season is bad, wait until next season!

Well someone’s gotta say it. This is not a well coached team. I don’t know where it’s breaking down but that was a fiasco to add to a season of fiascos. Total incompetence. You felt like every play was a looming disaster. Stands empty as well. Thank god Miami coaching is evidently as bad. Huge Mack brown fan. HUGE. but damn he has shit the bed with this team this season. States gonna hang 60 on us and that will get heads rolling i reckon.

I listened to Mack's post-game PC and something he said really stood-out: "If you're a North Carolina fan, and you can't be really excited, and celebrate tonight, then you're probably not the fan we want you to be. You should be in coaching, instead of being a fan. 'Cause this was really cool, and it was a great win and I'm proud of these kids."

I listened to Mack's post-game PC and something he said really stood-out: "If you're a North Carolina fan, and you can't be really excited, and celebrate tonight, then you're probably not the fan we want you to be. You should be in coaching, instead of being a fan. 'Cause this was really cool, and it was a great win and I'm proud of these kids."
Bad timing on his part, but the unc fanbase does suck.

Bad timing on his part, but the unc fanbase does suck.
Well, there has to be a tradition in order to draw a crowd.

Mack is a coach. His perspective is different from a fan's perspective! He should be a coach and let fans be fans. I don't know what he meant by that comment. If he was trying to criticize UNC's fan base, then it's never really good timing. And, this is a coach that abandoned the school right when he got it running well. He had his reasons, that's cool. But, don't be surprised when the stadium isn't packed for a team that is .500

UNC isn't FSU, or Clemson, or Miami. We don't have football dominance. But, the people are the same in NC as they are in SC and Florida and Georgia. I bet Williams-Brice Stadium isn't full on Saturdays in October, either.

If the team wins, the fans will fill the stadium and cheer for them.

Mack actually congratulated the fans in the stadium tonight, too.

Reactions: blazers
**** Mack and this team. I'm ****ing tired of them. I'm also drink as shit, so I'll probably won't remember posting this. **** the world.

• Wow
Reactions: uncboy10
at some point, these overly talented o & d linemen have to show up…just five years ago these position groups for carolina were rated average or below as a unit and could not take over games…remember when the d-ends were 240lbs and still got drafted?…what was that hard working dude at end that the panthers that weighed less than walston?

now they are getting monsters on both sides…relatively speaking, we have the most size and athleticism maybe ever…the games lost were because carolina is being overwhelmed up front.

here’s a question, wtf is going on at center?

It was just a joke about how Miami always has a bunch of talent, but underperforms. Aren't you the guy who comes in on Fridays and post stories about people dying?
yes, it definitely was not another pointed jab at our inability to capitalize on our own talent or anything like that. It was about Miami, anyone can see that.

rainn-wilson.gif

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT