ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Or I can just read the countless posts of you insulting people. That's probably a pretty good jumping off point.

You also could have read my countless posts criticizing Islam. But you decided to act like you know more about my opinions than I do. You deserve to be insulted.

You also could have read my countless posts criticizing Islam. But you decided to act like you know more about my opinions than I do. You deserve to be insulted.

I haven't seen any since I've been here. Besides, we're talking about your "will to change" your posting style, which you're woefully failing in this thread.

I haven't seen any since I've been here. Besides, we're talking about your "will to change" your posting style, which you're woefully failing in this thread.

We’re discussing the stupidity of thinking you can assume what my views are based on the fact you haven’t seen them. That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen posted on this board.

If you don’t want to be called out, then don’t act like an idiot. You’re new here, the things you haven’t seen would fill many books. So if you’re dumb enough to actually think that is valid logic, then you should expect that stupidity to be pointed out.

Maybe you should get back to climate change denying and defending trump.

We’re discussing the stupidity of thinking you can assume what my views are based on the fact you haven’t seen them. That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen posted on this board.

If you don’t want to be called out, then don’t act like an idiot. You’re new here, the things you haven’t seen would fill many books. So if you’re dumb enough to actually think that is valid logic, then you should expect that stupidity to be pointed out.

Maybe you should get back to climate change denying and defending trump.

I don't deny climate change, but I am skeptical due to the actions of those who are its most ardent supporters. Climate change looks more like a cult to a lot of us. It reminds me of Islam or Scientology. It's definitely more collectivism than science at this point. As for Trump...well, anyone to the right of Stalin is considered a Trump supporter to you people, so I can't take that accusation seriously.

Maybe I'll see some of your comments on Islam in the future. However, I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

I don't deny climate change, but I am skeptical due to the actions of those who are its most ardent supporters. Climate change looks more like a cult to a lot of us. It reminds me of Islam or Scientology. It's definitely more collectivism than science at this point. As for Trump...well, anyone to the right of Stalin is considered a Trump supporter to you people, so I can't take that accusation seriously.

Maybe I'll see some of your comments on Islam in the future. However, I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

I commented on Islam in this thread genius.

You’re really bad at logic. The actions of people who “support” climate change has no bearing on the science. Maybe you should look at the actions of those who stand to benefit from denying climate change. Kinda weird that the skeptics are always funded by the oil industry or backers like the Koch brothers...

There was no accusation. You endlessly defend him in every thread that comes up. You’re clearly a trump supporter. Just be a man and own it. Plus by your own logic, I’ve never seen you criticize him, so I can just assume you support everything he does.

I commented on Islam in this thread genius.

You’re really bad at logic. The actions of people who “support” climate change has no bearing on the science. Maybe you should look at the actions of those who stand to benefit from denying climate change. Kinda weird that the skeptics are always funded by the oil industry or backers like the Koch brothers...

There was no accusation. You endlessly defend him in every thread that comes up. You’re clearly a trump supporter. Just be a man and own it. Plus by your own logic, I’ve never seen you criticize him, so I can just assume you support everything he does.

Do you know what climate change science really reminds me of? It reminds me of the Catholic Church centuries ago, in that you people go out of your way to destroy anyone with a differing opinion. You bully and attempt to economically harm anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you. You have a very authoritarian outlook on life and that's pretty disturbing.

As for your Trump criticism, that just isn't true. I've condemned him for certain things on this board. One other poster actually asked me what he's done that I didn't like and I laid out a small list. I generally make fun of the irrational never-Trumpers and their TDS.

Do you know what climate change science really reminds me of? It reminds me of the Catholic Church centuries ago, in that you people go out of your way to destroy anyone with a differing opinion. You bully and attempt to economically harm anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you. You have a very authoritarian outlook on life and that's pretty disturbing.

As for your Trump criticism, that just isn't true. I've condemned him for certain things on this board. One other poster actually asked me what he's done that I didn't like and I laid out a small list. I generally make fun of the irrational never-Trumpers and their TDS.

That’s an absurd false equivalence. Believing in science isn’t authoritarian.

I didn’t see it, so it didn’t happen. That’s how your logic works right?

That’s an absurd false equivalence. Believing in science isn’t authoritarian.

I didn’t see it, so it didn’t happen. That’s how your logic works right?

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. I never said that science was authoritarian. I said that climate change activists are authoritarian.

As for you not seeing it, oh well. It doesn't make it any less true. I could probably go find the thread and link it to here, but I really don't care. Hell, it might be in this exact thread! lulz!

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. I never said that science was authoritarian. I said that climate change activists are authoritarian.

As for you not seeing it, oh well. It doesn't make it any less true. I could probably go find the thread and link it to here, but I really don't care. Hell, it might be in this exact thread! lulz!

Do you have dementia or something?

Do you have dementia or something?

"you people go out of your way to destroy anyone with a differing opinion. You bully and attempt to economically harm anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you. You have a very authoritarian outlook on life and that's pretty disturbing."

You gotta keep reading, slick. Don't go all CNN on me.

"you people go out of your way to destroy anyone with a differing opinion. You bully and attempt to economically harm anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you. You have a very authoritarian outlook on life and that's pretty disturbing."

You gotta keep reading, slick. Don't go all CNN on me.

So climate change science is the same thing as climate change advocacy? You started off by talking about climate change science, then compared it to the Catholic Church. Do you not understand how syntax works?

Last edited:
So climate change science and is the same thing as climate change advocacy? You started off by talking about climate change science, then compared it to the Catholic Church. Do you not understand how syntax works?

You're assuming that climate change science is pure science. Think about it this way. In both the historical Catholic Church and current climate science you have a scientific community that is run by a large governing body. A large governing body who persecutes anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%. Have you not forgotten about scientists like Galileo? A few hundred years ago your kind would have been screaming about how the world was flat, or that it was the center of the universe. Any argument to the contrary would be harshly punished, just like current day climate change deniers.

Besides, no one has any idea about how to stop this except for austerity measures in the west, which won't get the job done.

You're assuming that climate change science is pure science. Think about it this way. In both the historical Catholic Church and current climate science you have a scientific community that is run by a large governing body. A large governing body who persecutes anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%. Have you not forgotten about scientists like Galileo? A few hundred years ago your kind would have been screaming about how the world was flat, or that it was the center of the universe. Any argument to the contrary would be harshly punished, just like current day climate change deniers.

Besides, no one has any idea about how to stop this except for austerity measures in the west, which won't get the job done.

This is utter nonsense from beginning to end. Science is not run by a large governing body. It works through the process of peer review. Scientists have every incentive to disprove studies.

You’re the one that apparently doesn’t believe in science, and has no idea how the process works. So playing the Galileo card is hilariously ironic.

Nobody is being harshly punished for denying climate change. I mean sure, you look like an idiot for denying science with extraordinarily clear and extensive data. But you’re not being punished in any tangible way.

It’s actually impressive that you can fit that many wrong statements in one post. You’re “van damming” yourself here.

Reactions: tarheel0910
This is utter nonsense from beginning to end. Science is not run by a large governing body. It works through the process of peer review. Scientists have every incentive to disprove studies.

You’re the one that apparently doesn’t believe in science, and has no idea how the process works. So playing the Galileo card is hilariously ironic.

Nobody is being harshly punished for denying climate change. I mean sure, you look like an idiot for denying science with extraordinarily clear and extensive data. But you’re not being punished in any tangible way.

It’s actually impressive that you can fit that many wrong statements in one post. You’re “van damming” yourself here.

Oh, so science isn't generally paid for by the government? Who pays for all that science? How many climate scientists are provided for by the private sector?

You're right. It's extremely disturbing that people are still engaging in the same stupid ass tactics that were used back when the tobacco industry was trying to convince people that cigarettes don't cause cancer.

I'm not saying that climate change isn't real. I'm saying that there are a ton of red flags, and if it is real, we have no way to combat it apart from completely screwing over the poor and middle class of western countries.

Edit: Just look at how you and Dadika have acted in these last couple of pages. You're willing to attack anyone for even entertaining a doubtful thought. That's pure fear right there.

The big list of failed climate predictions

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/04/02/the-big-list-of-failed-climate-predictions/

Here's another problem I have. Have any climate change predictions come true? Whatever happened to the hockey stick graph? How can everyone be so certain that these scientists are infallible when theses same scientists can never predict anything correctly?
If you would just take the time and look at that site I linked, then you can answer a lot of these questions you're asking. That site isn't a government site either, so you don't have to worry about some deep state conspiracy. I'm not really sure why you won't just look at the facts on this. 1+1 will always equal two even if you don't want it to.

Reactions: uncboy10
If you would just take the time and look at that site I linked, then you can answer a lot of these questions you're asking. That site isn't a government site either, so you don't have to worry about some deep state conspiracy. I'm not really sure why you won't just look at the facts on this. 1+1 will always equal two even if you don't want it to.

So, why are these people constantly wrong? And who runs that site you linked?

So, why are these people constantly wrong? And who runs that site you linked?
Just click on the site and it will tell you. Why is it you're willing to go to these crazy "news" sites, but you won't go to a site that is fact based? Why are you so scared of the truth? It's ok to be wrong about something. I didn't think climate change was real either, but then I studied up on it and realized I was wrong.

I'm not saying that climate change isn't real. I'm saying that there are a ton of red flags, and if it is real, we have no way to combat it apart from completely screwing over the poor and middle class of western countries.

Edit: Just look at how you and Dadika have acted in these last couple of pages. You're willing to attack anyone for even entertaining a doubtful thought. That's pure fear right there.

You consider my last two posts an “attack”?

Sensitive much?

Reactions: uncboy10
Next we're going to hear about how vaccines are a government program to give everyone autism.

Just click on the site and it will tell you. Why is it you're willing to go to these crazy "news" sites, but you won't go to a site that is fact based? Why are you so scared of the truth? It's ok to be wrong about something. I didn't think climate change was real either, but then I studied up on it and realized I was wrong.

I just thought you might know, since you're pimping it so hard. It was started by a government worker (big surprise) named John Cook. I've found other websites that counter some of his arguments. I still want to know, why they are always so wrong?

I just thought you might know, since you're pimping it so hard. It was started by a government worker (big surprise) named John Cook. I've found other websites that counter some of his arguments. I still want to know, why they are always so wrong?
Good Lord man. The science is on the site. It breaks it down for you so that anyone can understand it. It's obvious that you're one of those people who don't want to learn. You're happy living in your own ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT