ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Yeah, that looks believable. More so than the people present who were subsequently interviewed. Donald Trump's loony conspiracy theory is contagious!

Weird how the only pics we've seen are those released by the campaign. Of those zillions of people that attended, no one took video. That seems strange. Trump supporters always have their cameras out taking video. Maybe Kamala said her quadrillion attendees couldn't take pics. That's probably it.

No, the point doesn't stand. You were wrong and I corrected you. Own it.
LOL, you think it was a "gotcha". Btw, it says the source was USBE, not produced. "Source" doesn't indicate who produced the actual graph versus the data supporting it. But you do you. It may well have been them, I said "fair enough" and also pointed out how gov agencies are known to "produce" suspect data/graphs according to their agenda. Perhaps this is just another new definition of a word that you like to buy into.

Just glad we've established that you are a fan of Aljazeera publications. That explains a great deal.

• Wow
Reactions: Heels Noir
What's the point of this?
Trump seriously said Harris is using AI-injected crowds. He's either LYING, or so demented he actually believed this easily disputable idea. He's toast. He can't stand the "lose" anything, even crowd-sizes, and it's killing him.

Her campaign has been using AI generated photos. It's like common knowledge at this point. Catch up.

Oh and @blazers , did I see that you offered a bet over the weekend when I was away from the Board (on another note - get a life)? What was it you said...I think you wanted to bet that Kamala would win and Dems take the House. Was that it?

8807d6d3d98288aa8a6d13566568cc247cb026a7.gif

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
What's the point of this?
Trump seriously said Harris is using AI-injected crowds. He's either LYING, or so demented he actually believed this easily disputable idea. He's toast. He can't stand the "lose" anything, even crowd-sizes, and it's killing him.
Her campaign has been using AI generated photos. It's like common knowledge at this point. Catch up.
This was my point about AI. It can generate and it can take away. I don't know either way. Would it surprise me that the zealots are claiming this to rag on Kackula, not at all. Would it surprise me that she would actually do this and receive cover from the media? Exhibit A is sitting behind The Resolute desk.

Reactions: Archer2
Stranger than fiction:

I saw this on sm and didn't know if it was true or just internet bs. That's just shocking. The thing that it's not pointing out, however, is not only are ID's required, but it is an invite only event to which one had to rsvp. And it was non-transferrable. That's some deep, deep level control over the "supporters" at the rally. And, we are supposed to believe that they admitted all those people, comparing them against their approved lists, checking ID's, doing security as well, in two hours? That must be one BIG operation. Or, alternatively, not nearly as many people attending as claimed. Things that make you go hmmmmm . . . . . .

Weird how the only pics we've seen are those released by the campaign. Of those zillions of people that attended, no one took video. That seems strange. Trump supporters always have their cameras out taking video. Maybe Kamala said her quadrillion attendees couldn't take pics. That's probably it.
What makes that weird? I've never seen any photos posted by Trump attendees at any of his rallies.

I only know that I can't trust our media to tell us definitively.

But we are the crazies.
The “problem” and “panty wetting” and being crazy is 100% on trump and maga. For four years we’ve heard ad nauseum the moronic claim that biden crowds being smaller than trump rally crowds was somehow part of the “proof” that the election was stolen. For years we’ve heard trump lie-er-exxagerate about the size of his crowds due to some obsession he has with it. He even idiotically claimed point blank to have had a bigger crowd at his Jan 6 speech than mlk did at his “I have a dream” speech. The truth is No one gaf. But once again It’s all about his massive ego. And he’s all butt hurt now that Harris is drawing crowds to the point of repeating YET ANOTHER bogus idiotic stupid rw fuk nut election conspiracy theory about it for the sheep to lap up like kittens to cream. But I’m enjoying all the energy and time the dumbass focuses on it. I don’t remember rally crowd size being in the top 10, 20, 100…issues voters are most concerned over. Maybe trump should focus more about her record with the economy and the border than her crowd size.

What makes that weird? I've never seen any photos posted by Trump attendees at any of his rallies.

Huh? You dolt, that's basically how we know anything about the assassination attempt - because the SS was sleeping on the job and rally-goers had to tell them how to do their f*ckin jobs.

Get real.

One last thing on the ID stuff. Harris thinks it's racist to need ID to vote, but not to attend her rally. Is that why she's all giddy over mail-in voting and drop boxes, because no ID is needed?

LOL, you think it was a "gotcha". Btw, it says the source was USBE, not produced. "Source" doesn't indicate who produced the actual graph versus the data supporting it. But you do you. It may well have been them, I said "fair enough" and also pointed out how gov agencies are known to "produce" suspect data/graphs according to their agenda. Perhaps this is just another new definition of a word that you like to buy into.

Just glad we've established that you are a fan of Aljazeera publications. That explains a great deal.
I would say in this case "source" and "produced by" are the same thing. Do you believe the USBEA doesn't have the capability to produce their own graphs? Have you ever visited their website? https://www.bea.gov/

The “problem” and “panty wetting” and being crazy is 100% on trump and maga. For four years we’ve heard ad nauseum the moronic claim that biden crowds being smaller than trump rally crowds was somehow part of the “proof” that the election was stolen.
But it is true that "biden crowds" were smaller than the line for the bathroom at a fast food restaurant. Thus, it makes it difficult to believe that a record number of voters turned out simply on the basis of ABT. Just one of those common sense correlation things.

For years we’ve heard trump lie-er-exxagerate about the size of his crowds due to some obsession he has with it. He even idiotically claimed point blank to have had a bigger crowd at his Jan 6 speech than mlk did at his “I have a dream” speech. The truth is No one gaf. But once again It’s all about his massive ego.
You are correct that he "lies" about the huuuugeness of stuff like crowd size and the greatness of his economy, etc. But that doesn't mean that these blatant exaggerations don't have a basis in fact. He does draw big crowds. The economy was smoking until covid.

And he’s all butt hurt now that Harris is drawing crowds to the point of repeating YET ANOTHER bogus idiotic stupid rw fuk nut election conspiracy theory about it for the sheep to lap up like kittens to cream. But I’m enjoying all the energy and time the dumbass focuses on it.
That's kind of the point of the discussion. Is she? Forgive me for straddling the fence. It is really difficult to ever take something at face value when it involves orangeman bad. So many claims have been shown to be hoaxes and so many conspiracies have proven to be true (not all mind you, but a fair percentage), that it causes skepticism on virtually anything. Or it should. Maybe this is all crap, maybe there is some truth to it.
I don’t remember rally crowd size being in the top 10, 20, 100…issues voters are most concerned over. Maybe trump should focus more about her record with the economy and the border than her crowd size.
On this, agree 100%. Wish he'd hammer her all day long and only about the one giant suck that she's been on the policies. Of course, I wish the media would force her to address it as well.

It's been over three weeks since she got the blood test results and was proclaimed princess of the kingdom. Before she becomes queen, I wish the press would hammer her for not doing a single press conference or sit down interview with anyone.

Huh? You dolt, that's basically how we know anything about the assassination attempt - because the SS was sleeping on the job and rally-goers had to tell them how to do their f*ckin jobs.

Get real.
I would imagine should something as news worthy had happened at the Harris rally that plenty of phone video would emerge.

Prob due to someone getting shot at. Just a guess
Well, that would be a poor guess then. It may not matter to you, but the shooter never went through security, he was outside the SS perimeter that had been established with their well thought out security plan.

Also, what does having an ID have to do with stopping an assassin? You're telling me they have some list and just let these people walk into Trump rallies because he doesn't require a special invitation, a rsvp, and then an ID? Like I said, poor guess.

Well, that would be a poor guess then. It may not matter to you, but the shooter never went through security, he was outside the SS perimeter that had been established with their well thought out security plan.

Also, what does having an ID have to do with stopping an assassin? You're telling me they have some list and just let these people walk into Trump rallies because he doesn't require a special invitation, a rsvp, and then an ID? Like I said, poor guess.
Prob the same way having an id prevents voter fraud

• Love
But it is true that "biden crowds" were smaller than the line for the bathroom at a fast food restaurant. Thus, it makes it difficult to believe that a record number of voters turned out simply on the basis of ABT. Just one of those common sense correlation things.
Doesn’t make it difficult at all if you understand the dynamics of the ‘20 election. To me that’s like people saying the earth is flat cause you can’t see a curve on the horizon. There’s plenty of sensical explanations to why biden won despite having smaller rallies other than a vast world wide conspiracy to steal the election
You are correct that he "lies" about the huuuugeness of stuff like crowd size and the greatness of his economy, etc. But that doesn't mean that these blatant exaggerations don't have a basis in fact. He does draw big crowds. The economy was smoking until covid.
All idiotic conspiracy theories have some basis in fact.
That's kind of the point of the discussion. Is she? Forgive me for straddling the fence. It is really difficult to ever take something at face value when it involves orangeman bad. So many claims have been shown to be hoaxes and so many conspiracies have proven to be true (not all mind you, but a fair percentage), that it causes skepticism on virtually anything. Or it should. Maybe this is all crap, maybe there is some truth to it.
Okay name one election conspiracy theory proven to be true to the extent it altered the outcome. Voting machines?, magic pens?, plumbing leaks? More people voting than registered?
On this, agree 100%. Wish he'd hammer her all day long and only about the one giant suck that she's been on the policies. Of course, I wish the media would force her to address it as well.
It’s not the medias fault trump makes himself look foolish focusing on stupid kindergarten claims
It's been over three weeks since she got the blood test results and was proclaimed princess of the kingdom. Before she becomes queen, I wish the press would hammer her for not doing a single press conference or sit down interview with anyone.
Once again….that’s on trump…not the media. So long as he continues to blabber non sensical juvenile bullshit that’s what they will focus on. The media has no obligation to
challenge a candidate on otherwise boring policy stances (unfortunately) they only worry about entertaining. And nothing is more entertaining than trump displaying cognitive decline and spouting mind numbingly idiotic claims. When he quits doing it, they will focus elsewhere.

Last edited:
I teed it up for you to say “I can only hope something like that does happen” and you blew it. Very disappointed.

What kind of monster do you think I am?

I would never wish an assassination attempt on Kamala. It’s too quick. I’d prefer a debilitating disease that takes longer and hurts more.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Oh and @blazers , did I see that you offered a bet over the weekend when I was away from the Board (on another note - get a life)? What was it you said...I think you wanted to bet that Kamala would win and Dems take the House. Was that it?

8807d6d3d98288aa8a6d13566568cc247cb026a7.gif
I'll take this $100 wager if someone else wagers 100-1 that you'll pay up.

• Haha
I don’t send Venmo and I don’t write checks. Straight cash, homie. So we’ll have to meet for payday. I assume you’re good with that?
@blazers: If poopslinger pulls any crap on you (like a weapon), go for his shoulder and torn labrum (either one), or for his bad knee (either one), or for his ugly puss (thankfully he only has one of those).

I guess AI is Trump's new go-to excuse. If he loses the election, it will just be AI creating bogus votes. I gotta give it to him, he's taken lying and cheating to an unprecedented level. Roy Cohn would be so proud of his protege.

I can honestly say that I never thought Republicans would EVER let their party be hijacked like this. First, they let the Moral Majority co-opt them, now Trump and MAGA have the deed to the whole party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT