ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

^^^^ LMAO at this yankee. Getting his ass kicked here so he tries to hit below the belt with Civil War references as if anyone even cares. Nobody cares, doosher; that war is long behind us. It's not even a distant memory because no one here is old enough to remember it.. That's why it's called history. Dolt.
yet you dumb ****ers seem to know nothing about it.

And acting like the implications of civil war aren’t directly linked to your dumbass worldview is laughable as well. Direct line between MAGA and lost causers

Also TIL person county NC is now yankee territory. I would only be so lucky

Last edited:
There was no bullet. Trump was instructed to listen for gunshots and to slap a movie-set blood packet against his ear and take a knee.

Sure, a few real bullets were used. Sacrifices were needed to make it seem real.

That's my conspiracy theory, and I'm sticking to it.

Either that or it was a time traveler come back to save future Earth from the disasters wrought by Trump.

JK

I love a good conspiracy theory so I won't shut this down. I've struggled to make sense with so much of what went on. So I won't shut you down here. But here's the tough part. Trump, by himself, could not orchestrate what you are suggesting. The current powers-that-be would have to sign off and help execute something like this. So if this is what you're going with, then what you are saying is that Trump is in cahoots with the deep state that has been calling the shots for some time now. Are you signing off on that?

Also TIL person county NC is now yankee territory

0f385cdb-cc44-4f97-b9a3-5ae4399e441b_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe and UNC '92
But in your world, we have this.
images

You make this too easy.
That image is too small to read its caption. Damn, I didn't even get to enjoy the joke. If you aging baby boomers, i.e. you and @gunslingerdick, would take a night class and learn how to modify the size of your electronic images maybe we could all be in on the joke.

Idiots!

That image is too small to read its caption. Damn, I didn't even get to enjoy the joke. If you aging baby boomers, i.e. you and @gunslingerdick, would take a night class and learn how to modify the size of your electronic images maybe we could all be in on the joke.

Idiots!
You may just need to wipe the tears from your eyes. I mean if a boomer can see it...

You may just need to wipe the tears from your eyes. I mean if a boomer can see it...
Dude, admit it -- just like poopslinger, you don't even know how to adjust the size of a gif or meme within your message.

Dumbasses!

Dude, admit it -- just like poopslinger, you don't even know how to adjust the size of a gif or meme within your post.

Dumbasses!
Or you could just learn how to click on an image and do the work yourself. But that would mean you are self-sufficient and not still living with your mommy.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant

You're making fun of our poasting habits and yet you attributed someone else's poast to me in your poast #59533. I never said that. I don't use the word "doosher". Did you just make a mistake or did you completely fabricate it like I've done below with one of your poasts?

I'm a loser and have nothing to argue anymore except for meaningless shit like resizing pictures. It's largely because I've attached myself to a dying political party and I'm struggling to come to grips with the fact that Big Orange is coming back. Maybe my farm animal wife can console me.

• Haha
Reactions: Grayhead
LESSON ON IMAGE-SIZE ADJUSTMENT

!) Select an image from the Internet
2) Copy and paste the image within your message
3) Place your laptop inside of your microwave
4) To INCREASE the image size, COOK for two minutes
5) To REDUCE the image size, DEFROST for three minutes

Hope this helps!

I love a good conspiracy theory so I won't shut this down. I've struggled to make sense with so much of what went on. So I won't shut you down here. But here's the tough part. Trump, by himself, could not orchestrate what you are suggesting. The current powers-that-be would have to sign off and help execute something like this. So if this is what you're going with, then what you are saying is that Trump is in cahoots with the deep state that has been calling the shots for some time now. Are you signing off on that?
You're right but the answer is easy. Peter Thiel arranged it.

Thiel went to Trump and said "I'll guarantee your reelection as long as you make my boy, JD Vance your VP."

Trump agreed. Thiel's people set it up and trained Trump in his role.

Thiel has more surprises in store in case this story loses power with time.

I think the real question is how long Vance waits after the election to invoke the 25th amendment to oust Trump? A bit over 2 years sounds right. That way Vance can finish Trump's term and still have 2 terms of his own.

Imagine what someone can do with 10 years of immunity.

Thiel went to Trump and said "I'll guarantee your reelection as long as you make my boy, JD Vance your VP."

I think the real question is how long Vance waits after the election to invoke the 25th amendment to oust Trump? A bit over 2 years sounds right. That way Vance can finish Trump's term and still have 2 terms of his own.

Wait, so now Vance is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump? I can't keep my Boogeymen straight here.

And acting like the implications of civil war aren’t directly linked to your dumbass worldview is laughable as well. Direct line between MAGA and lost causers

Also TIL person county NC is now yankee territory. I would only be so lucky
I don't know what rock you've been hiding under, but half of NC is now yankee territory. The damn roaches come crawling in faster than you can re-educate them.

LMAO at the idea that your simp notions equate to actual knowledge of anything. Let me guess. You think that the Civil War was fought over slavery.

lol thank you. Previously we could only assume you were a total nut case. Now you have made that clear. You've taken the 'ume' out of assume. Preesh.

Yall just SEETHE at competence.
Jesus, I want to puke. Please stop trying to appear to be smart. It's embarrassingly unsuccessful. If you are going to emphasize a word with all caps, look it up first so you don't make such an ass of yourself.

And stop trying to sound Southern, that's just downright sickening.

God had a security breach similar to the secret service and was caught off guard. He had only a split second to act when he realized trump was in danger. He had to quickly decide who in the crowd should die instead. He saw the beloved father of two and said “fuk that guy”
like you'd know what God was up to, heathen.

Wait, so now Vance is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump? I can't keep my Boogeymen straight here.
Not yet and may never be. Time will tell.

Peter Thiel, on the other hand....

Interesting tidbit about Thiel. We can all eat our hearts out.

In 2021, it was revealed by ProPublica that Thiel had purchased 1.7 million founders shares in the entity that would become PayPal using $1,700 in a Roth IRA in 1999. Due to the rapid growth in the value of the shares as PayPal grew and was later acquired by eBay, it allowed Thiel to turn his $1,700 Roth IRA into an account worth more than $5 billion as of 2019. Most of this increase in the value of the Roth was due to him re-investing his PayPal proceeds into companies like Palantir and Facebook which grew quickly after his investment. If Thiel waits until he turns 60 in 2027, he can withdraw the entire $5 billion+ amount tax-free.

It's all the rage and going viral. Just like the splash Gucci is making on the runways of Milan this season or the anticipation of Yves Saint Laurent this coming fall in Paris, the tampon on the ear is quite the fashion statement at the RNC. Bon élégante!

a-combo-shows-republican-presidential-nominee-trump-with-a-bandaged-ear-after-he-was-injured-in-an-assassination-attempt-and-supporters-and-attendees-wearing-bandages-over-their-ears-in-tribute-to-trump-during-the-rnc.jpg
^^^^^ tampon? LMAO. The clueless are so entertaining.

fd3131d0-5760-11ed-a73e-6a0eb6fd64c5

Is it a problem that a fake tanned professional wrestler who ripped his shirt off was the most sensible speaker?
only for the lefties. Sounds like the Hulk is body-slamming you into becoming a real Trumpster.

I don't know if Kid Rock spoke or performed but to me he is like Miley Cyrus in the last few days before that election very publicly going on the trail for Hillary. Hillary couldn't dare diss her, but you know she must have been thinking 'please God no, make her go away'.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT