ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Jesus, I want to puke. Please stop trying to appear to be smart. It's embarrassingly unsuccessful. If you are going to emphasize a word with all caps, look it up first so you don't make such an ass of yourself.

And stop trying to sound Southern, that's just downright sickening.
Do you not know what seethe means?

Am I too educated to be southern? This is a real mind**** how dumb yall are

GS0VZrLbcAAQyQq

unlike you, I know exactly what 'seethe' means. BTW, when you're addressing a number of people and trying to make yourself appear to be smarter and more educated that they are, it would be better to not address them as ' yall '. Know what I mean, dufus?

unlike you, I know exactly what 'seethe' means. BTW, when you're addressing a number of people and trying to make yourself appear to be smarter and more educated that they are, it would be better to not address them as ' yall '. Know what I mean, dufus?
BTW, when you're addressing an individual and trying to make yourself appear to be smarter and more educated that he is, it would be better not to address him as "dufus." Know what I mean, doofus?

BTW, when you're addressing an individual and trying to make yourself appear to be smarter and more educated that he is, it would be better not to address him as "dufus." Know what I mean, doofus?
only the uneducated would fail to realize that either form is acceptable. And only an uneducated asswipe would try and fail to make an issue of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
doofus
noun
doo·fus ˈdü-fəs
-fis
variant sometimes used by the illiterate: dufus
slang
: a stupid, incompetent, or foolish person

Merriam-Webster

doofus​

noun

doo·fus ˈdü-fəs
-fis

variants or less commonly dufus

when I click on the 'dufus' in your post, it takes me here...

dufus​

noun

du·fus

less common spelling of DOOFUS

slang

I think someone just tried to pull what they are famous for. Know what I mean, dufus?

Dude is obviously trolling. If not- he’s irredeemable and not worth the effort.

Doesn't it mean you're a member of the LGBTQ community when you wear it on your right ear? NTTAWWT

doofus
noun
doo·fus ˈdü-fəs
-fis
sometimes used by the illiterate: dufus
slang
I'm getting so dizzy from all the gheyness in here.

your misdirections and untruths are becoming so pathetically blatant that busting them is almost not even fun anymore. At least try to make it challenging.
I quoted your post and made monor adjustments, so in fact it was you that made the mistake in grammar which is still there in Post #59,567. I'm only guilty of not proofreading your work before I posted.

Carry on.

I quoted your post and made monor minor adjustments, so in fact it was you that made the mistake in grammar which is still there in Post #59,567. I'm only guilty of not proofreading your work before I posted.

Carry on.
Shitting on you is easy.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
There was no bullet. Trump was instructed to listen for gunshots and to slap a movie-set blood packet against his ear and take a knee.

Sure, a few real bullets were used. Sacrifices were needed to make it seem real.

That's my conspiracy theory, and I'm sticking to it.

Either that or it was a time traveler come back to save future Earth from the disasters wrought by Trump.

JK
The pics show red areas that make people have big questions. The lack medical report makes people have big questions. But the easiest answer if the most obvious answer: Jewish space lasers tried to assassinate Trump.

I quoted your post and made monor adjustments, so in fact it was you that made the mistake in grammar which is still there in Post #59,567. I'm only guilty of not proofreading your work before I posted.

Carry on.
the bolded is correct. Your citing of the post number is just your usual presumptuousness, as I said nothing to the contrary. I only contended that it was not a 'simple C&P' because it wasn't, which you just admitted to.. So you are not just guilty of failing to proofread, you are also guilty of trying to lay your mistake solely on me, under false pretenses...just as I said.

Now I could just let it go at that but since you are such a persistent putz, I will point out that grammatically, my misuse of the word 'that' isn't as incorrect as your use of it was, and I'm confident that it could even be considered acceptable by some grammarians. Your use could not.

Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

re·mem·ber
/rəˈmembər/
verb

have in or be able to bring to one's mind an awareness of (someone or something that one has seen, known, or experienced in the past).

sorry Mr. try-too-hard failure man, but I'm fairly certain that none of those pictured have 'seen, known, or experienced' the Civil War. They probably remember being informed of it though, FWIW. Maybe some of them are Civil War re-enactors. That isn't a ringer, a leaner, or even within a horseshoe but I'm giving you a point anyway just for participating.

You just can't make this stuff up. To posters who think that places like the NYT and Washington Pravda are the neutral purveyors of truth, there's this:

Reactions: Archer2
Don't you just love to learn how our allies spy on us?
I suppose it would be nice if this didn't occur and we only had to worry about our enemies in this respect. As a practical matter, everyone spies on everyone, even allies. If one thinks otherwise, they are just being naïve.

But, you're comment completely misses the point. The WaPo employee, Max Boot, who has railed on Trump endlessly about being a spy (or whatever term you prefer) is actually married to one (regardless of who it is for). Once again, the accusations are literally a projection of what they are actually doing.

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe and Archer2
The pics show red areas that make people have big questions. The lack medical report makes people have big questions. But the easiest answer if the most obvious answer: Jewish space lasers tried to assassinate Trump.

Fortunately Trump wears god’s armor and the angels protected him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT