ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I’m not trying to argue with you. I’m just saying he shouldn’t lie about not knowing anything about it and should attack the SPECEFICS of what it says. But that’s jmo. As for bigger problems I’m talking about the polling which is not a “left manufactured “ issue.

The polling that’s within the margin of error? That polling? Or the polling that has him leading on economic issues and the border - the two issues that most will be voting on? Good thing it’s not 2016 when the polling had Hill up by 6 points at this same time.

Bunch of nothing. Canned answers to safe questions ftmp. I think what people other than maga will take note of is her refusal to get into a pissing match over trumps personal attacks of her. Other than that…mehhh
Hell, CNN gave her a couple of multiple choice questions and she still failed.

He condemned it. His one line of “I don’t know anything about that” is being misconstrued and seemingly, on purpose by you and many others. This is the way Trump talks. It’s the way he’s always talked. The bottom line is that he condemned P2025. Flat out said he “disagreed with it” and that parts of it were “abysmal”. I’m not sure what you or anyone else is looking for. He did exactly what you initially said you’d like to hear him do.

What are the bigger problems you’re alluding to? Or maybe better asked, what has the left manufactured now?
This is the typical anything to dump on trump crap. He's already already addressed it, just not in the exact words and manner they dictate. It's like the bullshit about white supremacy, racism, and the Charlottesville Lie. They still are lying about it.

And it serves as a great distraction from actually talking about their candidate.

she’s running an old school safe campaign predicated on manufacturing an image and marketing it and it’s working. She lies but her lies are more subtle than trumps. Lol.
So, absolutely nothing to say about the ACTUAL interview and the ACTUAL answers. That's what I figured. Maybe I should ask her Service Dog who was apparently there to get her through it.

Reactions: Archer2
The polling that’s within the margin of error? That polling? Or the polling that has him leading on economic issues and the border - the two issues that most will be voting on? Good thing it’s not 2016 when the polling had Hill up by 6 points at this same time.
The polling that has her now in the Margin of error in all the battleground states including now Georgia and nc.

This is the typical anything to dump on trump crap. He's already already addressed it, just not in the exact words and manner they dictate. It's like the bullshit about white supremacy, racism, and the Charlottesville Lie. They still are lying about it.

And it serves as a great distraction from actually talking about their candidate.
I haven’t lied about a goddamned thing. I acknowledged what he said idiot. I just offered an OPINION on what more he should do. But hell I dgaf, go ahead and ignore it. It’s working so far right?

Come on, don't let the TDS move you into the Noir category of idiocy. You think the release by the "US army" had anything to do with the rules????? Have you been rip van winkling for the last three and a half years? This is the type of leadership and goals they've been entrenching for all those in uniform throughout all branches of our government including the "US army" (and still pushing money for the pharm companies to boot). Forgive me if I don't exactly believe the specifics of anything they send out for a press release.

So to be clear, you think it’s idiotic to believe the us army’s take on what happened? That they’re lying about it?

"very fine people on both sides" was the quote. One side was neo-nazis, kkk, other white nationalists marching to promote and "unite" white supremacist groups. So he basically said there were very fine white supremacists.

I haven’t lied about a goddamned thing. I acknowledged what he said idiot. I just offered an OPINION on what more he should do. But he’ll I dgaf, go ahead and ignore it. It’s working so far right?

There’s no pleasing you or other insane TDS infected leftists. He could pull his pants down and take a shit on P2025 and y’all would say he didn’t do it quick enough. Or it was too solid and he should have diarrhea’d on it. Or some other irrational nonsense.

So for y’all, it’s not working and will never work. He’s not courting your vote or people like you. He’s courting the vote of independents that haven’t lost their minds over Orange.

she’s running an old school safe campaign predicated on manufacturing an image and marketing it and it’s working. She lies but her lies are more subtle than trumps. Lol.
I ask specifically about her commercial on CNN and you reply with this. No wonder you're a fan of The Spitter and The Quitter.

If you can't answer the actual questions, move the discussion somewhere else. And btw, her lies are huge.

So to be clear, you think it’s idiotic to believe the us army’s take on what happened? That they’re lying about it?

I think the current admin leaned on them to make a statement they otherwise would not have made. I think we’ve seen now with evidence (thanks Zuckerberg) that this admin likes to try and throw their weight around when it comes to Trump.

I assure you that Trump’s team sees nothing in the polling to worry about.
Jim Carrey Scream GIF

I ask specifically about her commercial on CNN and you reply with this. No wonder you're a fan of The Spitter and The Quitter.

If you can't answer the actual questions, move the discussion somewhere else. And btw, her lies are huge.
I just offered a good natured take attempting to inject some humor and you go postal. Sorry if that offends you. But once again if you’re so fuking interested and need specefics watch it yourself asshole. Oh but the juvenile misogynistic insults really move the needle. Well done.

slow clap GIF

You have TDS. That is the lamest, laziest bullshit ever. You just hate Trump too much. And, they cling to it like it's a real thing...all the while being in denial of their own dedication to him.

His tacky conman behavior is loaded with slapping "sacred traditions" in the face. But, it's all worth it because he pisses off The Libs.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
There’s no pleasing you or other insane TDS infected leftists. He could pull his pants down and take a shit on P2025 and y’all would say he didn’t do it quick enough. Or it was too solid and he should have diarrhea’d on it. Or some other irrational nonsense.

So for y’all, it’s not working and will never work. He’s not courting your vote or people like you. He’s courting the vote of independents that haven’t lost their minds over Orange.
Did you not see the video of him at Heritage's conference at which Heritage was announcing P25. In the video he states they're doing a good job roadmapping. Or the image of him in the airplane with the Heritage leader, the plane which was tracked to Amelia Island where the conference was?
Then he says "I know nothing about it"? He's lying his ass off.

Did you not see the video of him at Heritage's conference at which Heritage was announcing P25. In the video he states they're doing a good job roadmapping. Or the image of him in the airplane with the Heritage leader, the plane which was tracked to Amelia Island where the conference was?
Then he says "I know nothing about it"? He's lying his ass off.

Why was he lying when he said he knew nothing about it but not lying when he said they’re doing a good job with it? You seem to be very attentive to his lies so maybe you can tell me how to spot when he’s telling the truth and when he’s lying. Thanks.

You have TDS. That is the lamest, laziest bullshit ever. You just hate Trump too much. And, they cling to it like it's a real thing...all the while being in denial of their own dedication to him.

His tacky conman behavior is loaded with slapping "sacred traditions" in the face. But, it's all worth it because he pisses off The Libs.

I’m not gonna lie, I indeed am willing to overlook some shortcoming because he pisses the libs off. I do f*ckin love him for that. Thats not the only reason I’m gonna vote for him and it’s not the only reason I’ll overlook his shortcomings. But it’s a big reason. And not just libs like you. I mean, I do love to watch you and others melt down because of him. But yall are nobodies. The libs I really live for him to piss off are the establishment libs in office. Like when Nancy almost hurt herself tearing up his speech, that was one of my favorite things throughout his presidency. So, you’re not wrong in regards to me. And I have absolutely no problem admitting that.

"very fine people on both sides" was the quote. One side was neo-nazis, kkk, other white nationalists marching to promote and "unite" white supremacist groups. So he basically said there were very fine white supremacists.
OMG. You just proved my point. Blaze, you know I love ya and we have our fun, but just stop. We've been over this time and again and I just don't have the energy to prove you wrong and point out your lies, AGAIN.

Either quote it correctly, with all the stuff before it and all the stuff after it, or don't quote it at all. He did not "basically" say "there are very fine white supremacists." YOU ARE A ****ING LIAR TO KEEP PUSHING THIS ****ING LEFT WING I HATE TRUMP AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO BEAT HIM NARRATIVE.

Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides" regarding the issue of the people arguing over the removal of statues. He condemned white supremacists, kkk, etc in the very same speech. In fact, I think the words used were "totally condemn". Either watch the entire video, read the transcript or shut the **** up about it. This is why it's called the Charlottesville Lie you numb nuts.

If you don't believe this been told to you for the 100th time, perhaps you'll believe one of your left based "fact" checkers. This is false. Stop.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

OMG. You just proved my point. Blaze, you know I love ya and we have our fun, but just stop. We've been over this time and again and I just don't have the energy to prove you wrong and point out your lies, AGAIN.

Either quote it correctly, with all the stuff before it and all the stuff after it, or don't quote it at all. He did not "basically" say "there are very fine white supremacists." YOU ARE A ****ING LIAR TO KEEP PUSHING THIS ****ING LEFT WING I HATE TRUMP AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO BEAT HIM NARRATIVE.

Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides" regarding the issue of the people arguing over the removal of statues. He condemned white supremacists, kkk, etc in the very same speech. In fact, I think the words used were "totally condemn". Either watch the entire video, read the transcript or shut the **** up about it. This is why it's called the Charlottesville Lie you numb nuts.

If you don't believe this been told to you for the 100th time, perhaps you'll believe one of your left based "fact" checkers. This is false. Stop.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

Blaze is the quintessential leftist.

Come on, don't let the TDS move you into the Noir category of idiocy.
You have no idea how much pleasure it brings me to see you reduced to such callowness simply because we differ in our chosen candidates. Tell me again what school you flunked out of.

i don’t think lying about knowing what it is does him any favors with independents. But
Once again jmo dude. I’m not trying to piss you off.

I just offered a good natured take attempting to inject some humor and you go postal. Sorry if that offends you. But once again if you’re so fuking interested and need specefics watch it yourself asshole. Oh but the juvenile misogynistic insults really move the needle. Well done.

slow clap GIF

Omg, did you just use the word misogynistic? Jesus…what has happened to you?

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant

slow clap GIF
So, all of your commentary and tripe amounts to one of two things. One, it was so blah or bad that you can't/don't want to talk about it. Two, you didn't watch it either.

• Haha
I’m not gonna lie, I indeed am willing to overlook some shortcoming because he pisses the libs off. I do f*ckin love him for that. Thats not the only reason I’m gonna vote for him and it’s not the only reason I’ll overlook his shortcomings. But it’s a big reason. And not just libs like you. I mean, I do love to watch you and others melt down because of him. But yall are nobodies. The libs I really live for him to piss off are the establishment libs in office. Like when Nancy almost hurt herself tearing up his speech, that was one of my favorite things throughout his presidency. So, you’re not wrong in regards to me. And I have absolutely no problem admitting that.
What a wonderfully fulfilling life. You "really live for" him being an asshole to those you've chosen to hate. That's the epitome of a Trump Derangement Syndrome.

What a wonderfully fulfilling life. You "really live for" him being an asshole to those you've chosen to hate. That's the epitome of a Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I don’t want liberals having something I don’t. So I reckon that’s why I got me some TDS. We are all the same now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT