ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

i don’t think lying about knowing what it is does him any favors with independents. But
Once again jmo dude. I’m not trying to piss you off.
Agree with this (not the lying part, but the idea that he doesn't know about it). Of course he knows about it, at least by the time he was making these comments. But you have to take the good/stupid with the rest of it and he has addressed it by saying that there are some parts with which he agrees and some that are crazy (my words, not his). It's just misleading to only take the parts that serve your goal without the others that provide context.

But this is what people who hate him do. They focus on particular phrases and words rather than taking a step back to ask what he was really saying. It's like how he constantly says he had the greatest economy ever. It grates on my nerves because it wasn't. Just say you had a good economy and move on without the extreme salesman statement. But it's how he speaks.

The best example I can give is the word "bloodbath". When making that statement, he was talking specifically about what was going to happen to the auto industry and resulting economic consequences if he was not elected. But leave it to the Biden/Harris campaign, DNC, the media, sm, and parrots like Blaze to take a comment about one of our most important industries and turn it into Trump arming people for a real life version of The Purge.

I’m not sure it’s a cult but if trump were to summon maga across the country to join him hitching a ride on the next comet I would put the over under for people showing up at around 300k
Being in a cult isn't necessarily bad or wrong.

I’m not sure it’s a cult but if trump were to summon maga across the country to join him hitching a ride on the next comet I would put the over under for people showing up at around 300k

Says one of the 50 million that ran out and got a COVID shot.

Please.

I haven't watched it. I'm sure you thought it was a bunch of liberal hooey full of lies without any clear policy, yeah?
From what I saw it was and with very little substance. But don't rely on my point of view. Check out what the liberal networks had to say about it.

i already posted in here precisely addressing it. Pay attention or stfu.
You didn't and I addressed your post's failure already. What you said was "she’s running an old school safe campaign predicated on manufacturing an image and marketing it and it’s working. She lies but her lies are more subtle than trumps. Lol."

Nothing there refers in any manner to her actual "interview" with CNN beyond a very general reference to her campaign. If you actually did post something else about her interview itself, I genuinely apologize for missing it and claiming otherwise. I'd appreciate you or anyone else pointing it out because I want to get the other side's take.

The bottom line is that she technically fits the definition of ABT. But at some point, people have to step back and look at all the things that have happened over the last four years and how many claims and "truths" have unraveled and how shitty things really are with her agenda. I get the hate for orange. He's a rich knob of an ahole. But instead of it being a 1000 points of hate, maybe it should only be 500. At some point, he really does become the lesser of two evils, even for the haters. That's why I want to try to understand what was so great about her interview that makes her better than the alternative. I don't need to watch it to know that she sucked. That's what she does best. But I would like to understand why people think her sucking is a good thing.

Agree with this (not the lying part, but the idea that he doesn't know about it). Of course he knows about it, at least by the time he was making these comments. But you have to take the good/stupid with the rest of it and he has addressed it by saying that there are some parts with which he agrees and some that are crazy (my words, not his). It's just misleading to only take the parts that serve your goal without the others that provide context.

But this is what people who hate him do. They focus on particular phrases and words rather than taking a step back to ask what he was really saying. It's like how he constantly says he had the greatest economy ever. It grates on my nerves because it wasn't. Just say you had a good economy and move on without the extreme salesman statement. But it's how he speaks.

The best example I can give is the word "bloodbath". When making that statement, he was talking specifically about what was going to happen to the auto industry and resulting economic consequences if he was not elected. But leave it to the Biden/Harris campaign, DNC, the media, sm, and parrots like Blaze to take a comment about one of our most important industries and turn it into Trump arming people for a real life version of The Purge.
I’m not doing jack shit to “serve my purpose”. I am taking him for his word. What he actually said. The problem isn’t me. He made two statements in direct contradiction to each other. And btw it is YOU that wants only one of them to stand alone. I’m pointing out he said BOTH and it doesn’t make sense. You’re criticizing me for pointing that out when you should be criticizing him. And as for what he’s “really saying” maybe the fuking idiot should just say it without prefacing it or following it with a statement in direct contradiction

Last edited:
You didn't and I addressed your post's failure already. What you said was "she’s running an old school safe campaign predicated on manufacturing an image and marketing it and it’s working. She lies but her lies are more subtle than trumps. Lol."

Nothing there refers in any manner to her actual "interview" with CNN beyond a very general reference to her campaign. If you actually did post something else about her interview itself, I genuinely apologize for missing it and claiming otherwise. I'd appreciate you or anyone else pointing it out because I want to get the other side's take.

The bottom line is that she technically fits the definition of ABT. But at some point, people have to step back and look at all the things that have happened over the last four years and how many claims and "truths" have unraveled and how shitty things really are with her agenda. I get the hate for orange. He's a rich knob of an ahole. But instead of it being a 1000 points of hate, maybe it should only be 500. At some point, he really does become the lesser of two evils, even for the haters. That's why I want to try to understand what was so great about her interview that makes her better than the alternative. I don't need to watch it to know that she sucked. That's what she does best. But I would like to understand why people think her sucking is a good thing.
lol “other side’s take”. What the holy fuk side are you putting me on regarding her interview? I called her a liar for fuks sake you imbecile.

I’m not doing jack shit to “serve my purpose”. I am taking him for his word. What he actually said. The problem isn’t me. He made two statements in direct contradiction to each other. And btw it is YOU that wants only one of them to stand alone. I’m pointing out he said BOTH and it doesn’t make sense. You’re criticizing me for pointing that out when you should be criticizing him. And as for what he’s “really saying” maybe the fuking idiot should just say it.
You're doing it again.

I actually pointed out the issue with him talking in extremes, criticized him, and even specifically said it "Of course he knows about it". Did Noir hack your account or something? We reached one of those points again. Maybe start the holiday weekend early?

I’m not doing jack shit to “serve my purpose”. I am taking him for his word. What he actually said. The problem isn’t me. He made two statements in direct contradiction to each other. And btw it is YOU that wants only one of them to stand alone. I’m pointing out he said BOTH and it doesn’t make sense. You’re criticizing me for pointing that out when you should be criticizing him. And as for what he’s “really saying” maybe the fuking idiot should just say it without prefacing it or following it with a statement in direct contradiction

Oh, so now, you wanna take him for his word. Where was the energy before?

lol “other side’s take”. What the holy fuk side are you putting me on regarding her interview? I called her a liar for fuks sake you imbecile.
I can't put you on anything regarding her interview because I haven't seen where you addressed her interview. You haven't pointed out any claimed post regarding the interview. I quoted your post that does not in any manner or form address the actual interview, but you are now going to claim that you posted that she lied in her interview? Again, if you did, just repost it or something. But if you didn't, I understand your conundrum. And btw, I don't think you understand the meaning of imbecile.

Reactions: Archer2
I can't put you on anything regarding her interview because I haven't seen where you addressed her interview. You haven't pointed out any claimed post regarding the interview. I quoted your post that does not in any manner or form address the actual interview, but you are now going to claim that you posted that she lied in her interview? Again, if you did, just repost it or something. But if you didn't, I understand your conundrum. And btw, I don't think you understand the meaning of imbecile.
I said she lied IN RESPONSE TO YOUR OWN POST. Goddamn are u fuking retarded?

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
You're doing it again.

I actually pointed out the issue with him talking in extremes, criticized him, and even specifically said it "Of course he knows about it". Did Noir hack your account or something? We reached one of those points again. Maybe start the holiday weekend early?
So let me guess, when it talks in extremes it’s when he contradicts himself, when he doesn’t contradict himself then
He means what he says. Got it.

Goddamn are u fuking retarded?

true-kobe-bryant.gif

I said she lied IN RESPONSE TO YOUR OWN POST. Goddamn are u fuking retarded?
Reported.

To recap: I wrote a post asking for takes on her actual interview; you posted a commentary on her general campaign strategy and marketing efforts that included that she only tells subtle lies; I pointed out that your post was general and NOT about her actual interview; you doubled down; you have now tripled down; you still haven't pointed out an actual post about the interview; but I'm the one who is differently abled.

If you didn't want to address her interview, just don't respond.

Reactions: Archer2
Reported.

To recap: I wrote a post asking for takes on her actual interview; you posted a commentary on her general campaign strategy and marketing efforts that included that she only tells subtle lies; I pointed out that your post was general and NOT about her actual interview; you doubled down; you have now tripled down; you still haven't pointed out an actual post about the interview; but I'm the one who is differently abled.

If you didn't want to address her interview, just don't respond.
WE…..WERE…..DISCUSSING…..THE…..INTERVIEW. I commented on it related to how she’s running her campaign which is that she’s a liar.. A fuking 2nd grader would get that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT