ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I mean, I’m simply pointing out how you’ve never been quick to take Trump at his word in the past yet you’ve certainly latched onto this one time. It’s interesting to me.
Actually I’m not taking him at his word. He says he
Knows nothing about it. I say he’s a liar. That’s pretty much the opposite of taking him for his word.
Hahaha. You’re in a cult! Looks like I’m finding more and more similarities between Trump supporters and Trump haters. We’re both in cults and we both have TDS.
Enjoy the cookies. Extra chairs are in the back

You have no idea how much pleasure it brings me to see you reduced to such callowness simply because we differ in our chosen candidates. Tell me again what school you flunked out of.
At any point going forward, you can stop confirming the challenges of understanding concepts beyond a middle school reading level. We all know that everyone has limitations and accept you despite those disadvantages. Also, setting aside your projection and to answer your inquiry, I never had a problem with school and my degrees show that. Finally, I've never enjoyed it when you try to play grammar police with others, but I am compelled to point out that it is generally improper to end a sentence with a preposition.

Can't wait to hear some scintillating analysis of your candidate's policy reveal last night. Or, are you only good for memes/gifs about orange?

Reactions: Archer2
WE…..WERE…..DISCUSSING…..THE…..INTERVIEW. I commented on it related to how she’s running her campaign which is that she’s a liar.. A fuking 2nd grader would get that.
I was, you didn't. If you had simply said the interview was no different than her campaign and marketing strategy where she lies, I would have understood. Or, if you had connected it in the many follow ups asserting that you said something you didn't. Sorry my Kreskin abilities are slow today.

All good.

Willie Brown told Kamala Fame and power will only come after you succeed. She said, "Who's Ceed?"
This angle is my favorite. Taking jabs at women because they're good at giving a bj. Like that's a bad thing. I guess it's been so long since they got one, they have forgotten what it's like.

This angle is my favorite. Taking jabs at women because they're good at giving a bj. Like that's a bad thing. I guess it's been so long since they got one, they have forgotten what it's like.

Is that what you get here? First of all, no one ever said she was good. I think you know full well the “jab” is that she didn’t earn her career path legitimately. She sucked the dick of a powerful (married) man so he would advance her career. But you knew this. You’re playing dumb for the sake of taking a shot at @nctransplant . Don’t act like you’re standing up for women or blow jobs. His “jab” wasn’t mocking either.

Is that what you get here? First of all, no one ever said she was good. I think you know full well the “jab” is that she didn’t earn her career path legitimately. She sucked the dick of a powerful (married) man so he would advance her career. But you knew this. You’re playing dumb for the sake of taking a shot at @nctransplant . Don’t act like you’re standing up for women or blow jobs. His “jab” wasn’t mocking either.
He's really bad at this.

Yeah... That's it. She couldn't earn it on her own merit, she must have given sexual favors...cuz she's a she. How else could she do it?

Yeah... That's it. She couldn't earn it on her own merit, she must have given sexual favors...cuz she's a she. How else could she do it?
Ask Tulsi , who destroyed her in 2019. Ask the 100's of inmates she kept longer than she should have to do work for the state. Or better yet ask the death row inmate that she withheld evidence that could have proven him innocent.

I think we have established that pretty much every human on earth is in some kind of cult. I reckon there’s no need to take offense in the future when someone accuses me of being in one.

Cool, cool.
OK, OK, there are different kinds of cults. The Star Trek cult falls into the amusing and offbeat category. Then we have the dangerously destructive cults, like ISIS, MAGA, and Jim Jones.

Ask Tulsi , who destroyed her in 2019. Ask the 100's of inmates she kept longer than she should have to do work for the state. Or better yet ask the death row inmate that she withheld evidence that could have proven him innocent.
Ask them what?

I don't have any respect for Harris's record as a prosecutor or AG. I was disappointed in Biden's decision to have her as the VP. But, it has nothing to do with the notion that she must have blown men to achieve her political positions.

At any point going forward, you can stop confirming the challenges of understanding concepts beyond a middle school reading level. We all know that everyone has limitations and accept you despite those disadvantages. Also, setting aside your projection and to answer your inquiry, I never had a problem with school and my degrees show that. Finally, I've never enjoyed it when you try to play grammar police with others, but I am compelled to point out that it is generally improper to end a sentence with a preposition.

Can't wait to hear some scintillating analysis of your candidate's policy reveal last night. Or, are you only good for memes/gifs about orange?
Tell me, mister pseudo scholar, after Kamala Harris wins the election in November will that mean that my disadvantages will become even more limited? And by that phrasing, does that mean I'll become more advantaged? Smarter, even? That's what I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Are you from somewhere else? This is a known thing. Like, even the people that will vote for her acknowledge this. WTF?
Oh, it's KNOWN? Okay. That explains the campaign commercials in western NC that are bashing her for sucking dick to get ahead. Trump cult manages their critique just like the cult leader.

Oh, it's KNOWN? Okay. That explains the campaign commercials in western NC that are bashing her for sucking dick to get ahead. Trump cult manages their critique just like the cult leader.

Your commitment to white knighting for Kamala won't change the fact that she was arm candy for Montel Williams before she sucked off Willie Brown and then all of a sudden, she had quite the career trajectory. Most rational adults can put 2 and 2 together. Or you can just ask Willie. Wait... lemme guess,...Willie Brown is a Trump stooge. Willie is MAGA. Sure.

• Haha
Your commitment to white knighting for Kamala won't change the fact that she was arm candy for Montel Williams before she sucked off Willie Brown and then all of a sudden, she had quite the career trajectory. Most rational adults can put 2 and 2 together. Or you can just ask Willie. Wait... lemme guess,...Willie Brown is a Trump stooge. Willie is MAGA. Sure.
Soooo... it's a bad thing for a woman to give good head?

When I see Willie next time, I'll ask. Thanks for the facts.

The obligation of the male is absolutely zero... AFTER he's gotten his rocks off. They're accountable for nothing.
simply not true. States require that parents, virtually regardless of circumstance, provide child support for children that they have created. Even if the woman has purposely tricked a man into impregnating her, he is responsible for child support as long as it is determined that he is indeed the father.

I even had a guy working for me who it was found was not the father of a child, and the court ordered him to pay any way. Long story there.

But if you look at it YOUR way, if the onus of getting/being pregnant is unique to the woman, so should be the responsibility. But that STILL doesn't mean that only women should make those laws that pertain to pregnancy and abortion, since the offspring is now the issue. The unborn aren't without rights.

You're a rebel with a cause (so many causes) but without a clue.

simply not true. States require that parents, virtually regardless of circumstance, provide child support for children that they have created. Even if the woman has purposely tricked a man into impregnating her, he is responsible for child support as long as it is determined that he is indeed the father.

I even had a guy working for me who it was found was not the father of a child, and the court ordered him to pay any way. Long story there.

But if you look at it YOUR way, if the onus of getting/being pregnant is unique to the woman, so should be the responsibility. But that STILL doesn't mean that only women should make those laws that pertain to pregnancy and abortion, since the offspring is now the issue. The unborn aren't without rights.

You're a rebel with a cause (so many causes) but without a clue.
Thanks for an anecdotal exception that YOU know about.

Okay, I won't!

lol
It's because you can't. I've said numerous times I don't like things about Trump but I do like his policy stance. You are the one always talking about how trashy he is. You never point out her faults. What about her husband that got the nannie pregnant? Does that bother you? Does it bother you that she cheated with a married man? I know your answer, orange man bad. You like other libs vote on emotion. Your TDS has taken over your mind. See how that joy works for you.

It's because you can't. I've said numerous times I don't like things about Trump but I do like his policy stance. You are the one always talking about how trashy he is. You never point out her faults. What about her husband that got the nannie pregnant? Does that bother you? Does it bother you that she cheated with a married man? I know your answer, orange man bad. You like other libs vote on emotion. Your TDS has taken over your mind. See how that joy works for you.
The man cheating is totally okay. A man can't help his natural urges.

Point to the exact part of my posst where you believe that’s what i wanted to convey.
okay

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT