ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Oh, I see what the issue is. You’re being an idiot on purpose. All you had to say at the beginning of this discussion was you weren’t interested in being serious and I would have left it alone.
Same. Or he could have said you guys are right, I'm full of shit as usual. A lot of typing could have been saved.

• Haha
Reactions: pooponduke
Oh, I see what the issue is. You’re being an idiot on purpose. All you had to say at the beginning of this discussion was you weren’t interested in being serious and I would have left it alone.
What difference does it make who she sucked, fvcked or rode 6-ways-from Sunday? It's rumor, at best. If it was consensual, which I'm sure it was... what difference does it make? Good for her, if she was successful at that!

Once she BECAME a prosecutor and AG, she made some atrocious decisions and was actually CAUGHT laughing about smoking weed after having gotten convictions on "criminals" for doing it! But, please... keep focusing on some half-assed sexual/moral double-standard about blowing someone. Keep focusing on that. Trump will definitely keep making jabs at her for being a HER. And, that will keep alienating more and more people from voting for him.

He's definitely got the old-white-guys-from-2020 vote locked-up!

What difference does it make who she sucked, fvcked or rode 6-ways-from Sunday? It's rumor, at best. If it was consensual, which I'm sure it was... what difference does it make? Good for her, if she was successful at that!

Once she BECAME a prosecutor and AG, she made some atrocious decisions and was actually CAUGHT laughing about smoking weed after having gotten convictions on "criminals" for doing it! But, please... keep focusing on some half-assed sexual/moral double-standard about blowing someone. Keep focusing on that. Trump will definitely keep making jabs at her for being a HER. And, that will keep alienating more and more people from voting for him.

He's definitely got the old-white-guys-from-2020 vote locked-up!

Thank you for proving my point.

Would you want your oncologist to have gotten her position by sucking the right hospital administrator’s dick even though she finished at the bottom of her class and had several malpractice suits at her former employer? Or would you prefer to be certain your oncologist is where she is because she has performed well in the medical world?

Yes, she was awful, which lends credence to the “rumor” that Willie Brown advanced an unprepared lawyer’s career because he was getting his knob polished from her.

And it’s not rumor when it comes from the horse’s mouth. Unless of course you’re going to double down on Willie Brown being MAGA. Which I wouldn’t put past y’all deranged Kamala apologists.

Thank you for proving my point.

Would you want your oncologist to have gotten her position by sucking the right hospital administrator’s dick even though she finished at the bottom of her class and had several malpractice suits at her former employer? Or would you prefer to be certain your oncologist is where she is because she has performed well in the medical world?

Yes, she was awful, which lends credence to the “rumor” that Willie Brown advanced an unprepared lawyer’s career because he was getting his knob polished from her.

And it’s not rumor when it comes from the horse’s mouth. Unless of course you’re going to double down on Willie Brown being MAGA. Which I wouldn’t put past y’all deranged Kamala apologists.
Keep focusing on her blowjobs! That slut should never be president.

ETA: Using an oncologist as a comparison is exactly what I would expect. Apples to cinder blocks.

deranged Kamala apologists
There's a bunch of them for sure. Like her answer last night in regard to changing her position on fracking.

In 2019, she clearly said her goal was to flat out ban fracking. Last night in the interview with CNN, she claims she made her position clear on fracking in the 2020 debate, thus asserting that she hasn't changed her mind for this election season. Except she didn't say that in 2020 at the debate. What she said was that Joe Biden had no intention or that Joe Biden would not ban fracking. She said nothing about herself if and when she became president.

Those pesky tapes and transcripts always seem to get in the way. So, people want to attack Trump for what is claimed he said (when he didn't), but those same people want to ignore what she actually said.

Kamala apologists.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
There's a bunch of them for sure. Like her answer last night in regard to changing her position on fracking.

In 2019, she clearly said her goal was to flat out ban fracking. Last night in the interview with CNN, she claims she made her position clear on fracking in the 2020 debate, thus asserting that she hasn't changed her mind for this election season. Except she didn't say that in 2020 at the debate. What she said was that Joe Biden had no intention or that Joe Biden would not ban fracking. She said nothing about herself if and when she became president.

Those pesky tapes and transcripts always seem to get in the way. So, people want to attack Trump for what is claimed he said (when he didn't), but those same people want to ignore what she actually said.

Kamala apologists.
That's only a small part of the claims she's made. Her next rally she'll probably have a blue suit and red tie on. Zebras don't change their stripes.

Reactions: bluetoe
it's not an exception, it's an example of how much the law puts the burden of support on fathers of children regardless of circumstance.

See things only how you want to see them much?
Let's do a survey of men who were responsible for unintended pregnancies and see how many of them want to ban abortion.

I didn't watch it (Carolina was actually playing fb at the same time) and I haven't taken anytime to catch up with clips, highlights, lowlights, commentary, etc. except for the couple short things here.

Where o where are all the fans of Venn diagrams touting what a great interview it was? Where is it that I can find the information about how we now we have all the answers about all her policies, so the election is over? Why should we even vote? Let's just continue to anoint her.

This just seems strange that no one is crowing about how awesomely joyful and hope inspiring she was. Anyone?
I read this morning that the Vegas betting odds in her favor took quite a hit immediately following the interview.. I didn't see it either because I knew it was not going to suspend my disbelief. It was a contrived political charade that CNN was complicit in.

I'm also hearing rumblings from unexpected places that the shine might be coming off the apple.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I read this morning that the Vegas betting odds in her favor took quite a hit immediately following the interview.. I didn't see it either because I knew it was not going to suspend my disbelief. It was a contrived political charade that CNN was complicit in.

I'm also hearing rumblings from unexpected places that the shine might be coming off the apple.
Oh no, the joy and hope too?

There is a reason she got no support in 2019 and has the lowest approval rating of any VP ever.

From what I saw it was and with very little substance. But don't rely on my point of view. Check out what the liberal networks had to say about it.
Okay, DA#1, even though I taped the interview I've been a little too busy today to watch it. However, I've had the TV on in the background which has allowed me to see some of the outtakes and in my very impartial opinion, I believe Kamala and Coach performed brilliantly. It was an impeccably fair Q and A, and I would go as far as saying they may have just wrapped up the election win last night. That's TWO wins for the good guys last night, the Tar Heels and the future Team 47. No wonder I feel so good today.

By the way, thank you for asking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Okay, DA#1, even though I taped the interview I've been a little too busy today to watch it. However, I've had the TV on in the background which has allowed me to see some of the outtakes from the interview and in impartial my opinion, Kamala and Coach performed brilliantly. It was an impeccably fair Q and A, and I would go as far as saying they may have just wrapped up the election victory last night. That's TWO wins for the good guys last night, the Tar Heels and the future Team 47. No wonder I feel so good today.

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

Let's do a survey of men who were responsible for unintended pregnancies and see how many of them want to ban abortion.
completely irrelevant and immaterial....and fairly clumsy of you to even offer this miscue, especially since you have been EXCLUDING men.

About those you mention, those men vote just like me or anyone else. If they want to support abortion, let them vote for some pro-abortion politician.

But meanwhile, and to the point at hand, those who are directly affected should not be given exclusive control of laws pertaining to their particular situation.. We are a society, in which you are free to have your causes. But your causes don't take precedence over the inclusive structure of our society in its entirety.

completely irrelevant and immaterial....and fairly clumsy of you to even offer this miscue, especially since you have been EXCLUDING men.

About those you mention, those men vote just like me or anyone else. If they want to support abortion, let them vote for some pro-abortion politician.

But meanwhile, and to the point at hand, those who are directly affected should not be given exclusive control of laws pertaining to their particular situation.. We are a society, in which you are free to have your causes. But your causes don't take precedence over the inclusive structure of our society in its entirety.
I'm trying, Ringo... I'm trying real hard...

Talk all over Twitter that the Dems want someone else already. Lol.

Okay, DA#1, even though I taped the interview I've been a little too busy today to watch it. However, I've had the TV on in the background which has allowed me to see some of the outtakes and in my very impartial opinion, I believe Kamala and Coach performed brilliantly. It was an impeccably fair Q and A, and I would go as far as saying they may have just wrapped up the election win last night. That's TWO wins for the good guys last night, the Tar Heels and the future Team 47. No wonder I feel so good today.

Bro, just stop. Even the liberal media is crushing the interview. You either want to be taken seriously or you don’t.

Also, lol at taping the interview.

Also, lol at “coach”.

Bunch of nothing. Canned answers to safe questions ftmp. I think what people other than maga will take note of is her refusal to get into a pissing match over trumps personal attacks of her. Other than that…mehhh
I didn't see it and not just because I was watching the game. I knew it would nauseate me because IMO there is no way it wasn't a setup...CNN more than likely in some degree prompted her as to what would be asked and she had plenty of time to rehearse the answers.

And so I would like your opinion on exactly that. Having seen it and being the astute observer that you are otherwise, do you believe it was on the up and up or do you think it was to some extent a sham interview.

The one point of contention I have seen from that "interview"is Tim Walz inability to just admit he made a mistake, or misspoke about carrying/firing a weapon in a combat zone. Just own it, my man. JUST ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE! Humility goes a long way. Maybe not!

Come on, don't let the TDS move you into the Noir category of idiocy. You think the release by the "US army" had anything to do with the rules????? Have you been rip van winkling for the last three and a half years? This is the type of leadership and goals they've been entrenching for all those in uniform throughout all branches of our government including the "US army" (and still pushing money for the pharm companies to boot). Forgive me if I don't exactly believe the specifics of anything they send out for a press release.

lol dang, wish I had said that. I might have to borrow it from time to time. Hope you don't mind.

Reactions: pooponduke
regarding Kamala and her abrupt flip-flopping on issues, and her trying to distance her present masquerade from her previous self....her motto suddenly makes sense;

"What can be, unburdened by what has been"

Well sorry sleazebag, but fortunately for us you can't unburden yourself of the past that easily.

• Haha
regarding Kamala and her abrupt flip-flopping on issues, and her trying to distance her present masquerade from her previous self....
In the spirit of giving equal time to both candidates, did you hear about Trump flip-flopping on IVF and the six-month ban on abortions in his home state of Florida? He's now endorsing a deal that provides government paying for the cost of IVF procedures and expands on abortions in the Sunshine State. Since when does he favor those atrocious acts of mad science?

Of course this pissed off his evangelical followers and now has his campaign walking back the comments, saying that Trump is actually "uncommited" to these issues. Even Shady Vance made a statement in an effort to clarify what Trump said, but he came across making less sense than Trump. Tsk, tsk, tsk . . .

In the spirit of giving equal time to both candidates, did you hear about Trump flip-flopping on IVF and the six-month ban on abortions in his home state of Florida? He's now endorsing a deal that provides government payment for IVF procedures and expnds on abortions in the Sunshine State. Since when does he favor those atrocious acts of mad science?

Of course this pissed off his evangelical followers and now has his campaign walking back the comments, saying that Trump is actually "uncommited" to these issues. Even Shady Vance made a statement in an effort to clarify what Trump said, but he came across making even less sense than Trump. Tsk, tsk, tsk . . .
so you're saying he distanced himself from the myth that the dems created? Imagine that. How dare he.

so you're saying he distanced himself from the myth that the dems created? Imagine that. How dare he.
I was wondering, other than D claims which of course could be virtually anything whether it happened or not, when had he ever taken a stance on IVF? I know he has said that abortion is a state by state issue, but don't honestly know about IVF. What does P25 say about it? I mean, since that's his bible and all.

I was wondering, other than D claims which of course could be virtually anything whether it happened or not, when had he ever taken a stance on IVF? I know he has said that abortion is a state by state issue, but don't honestly know about IVF. What does P25 say about it? I mean, since that's his bible and all.
Sorry, I forgot you guys don't get much legitimate real-world info on FOX News.

I know of none such. I only know of his recent declarations and the ongoing smears generated by the filthy dem strategists. They are unexcelled at creating a lie and then playing on it like it is pre-existing fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT