ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I never said anything about the alt right. And I’m pretty sure I’m a lot further from alt right than the actual right winger. You just sound stupid trying to make that argument. Next you’ll be telling us that Sam Harris is alt right

You’ve linked to breutbart constantly since you showed up here. The source doesn’t change the fact that you are a right wing puppet.

Claiming there’s no difference between beeirbart and The NY Times is next level stupid

Just stop. The only difference between the two is what side of the corporate aisle upon which they fall. The alt-right is nothing but an extension of one branch of the corporate news field. You're on the other side, and people like me don't subscribe to it at all. Therefore you're a lot closer to them than I am.

Lol you’re a silly goose.

iu

This is what I'm talking about. I could see Congress subpoenaing records if there was some probable cause. However, "we think he's dirty" isn't probable cause. I also don't understand why they think the president doesn't deserve the same right to a legal defense as any other citizen.
Congress doesn’t even think he’s dirty. They just want him to be dirty. Stall tactic to handcuff the executive branch, and appease all the wackos that hate Trump.

I hate Bernie Sanders politics but he is a good man with a track record in the Civil Rights arena that has few rivals.

Don’t let party politics let you talk down someone who has done much more good than bad in his career.

Reactions: uncboy10
“Businessmen” don’t create jobs. Demand creates jobs. Those jobs dry up real quick whenever people stop buying the good/service that the jobs produce.

The whole “job creators” shtick is nonsense. Consumers are the job creators. There is a market for labor like everyone thing else. Business owners purchase labor from the market, they don’t create it.

“Businessmen” don’t create jobs. Demand creates jobs. Those jobs dry up real quick whenever people stop buying the good/service that the jobs produce.

The whole “job creators” shtick is nonsense. Consumers are the job creators. There is a market for labor like everyone thing else. Business owners purchase labor from the market, they don’t create it.

You realize that a business owner has to create something that consumers want to buy, right? Oh wait, you believe in the government forcing people to buy stuff they don't want, don't you?

I hate Bernie Sanders politics but he is a good man with a track record in the Civil Rights arena that has few rivals.

Don’t let party politics let you talk down someone who has done much more good than bad in his career.

I would have agreed with this up to the point where he sold his constituents out. He may have done some good in the past, but he revealed himself to be just another smarmy politician.

I would have agreed with this up to the point where he sold his constituents out. He may have done some good in the past, but he revealed himself to be just another smarmy politician.

50 plus years of good got erased in your head cuz he did something you didn’t agree with recently? Yeah that sounds smart.

And “may have done some good in the past” is a bullshit way to describe his life and you know it.

50 plus years of good got erased in your head cuz he did something you didn’t agree with recently? Yeah that sounds smart.

And “may have done some good in the past” is a bullshit way to describe his life and you know it.

It sure made him look self-serving and casted a shadow over a lot of the good he did. He's a poor man's Ron Paul...with zero gumption.

You realize that a business owner has to create something that consumers want to buy, right? Oh wait, you believe in the government forcing people to buy stuff they don't want, don't you?

You realize you’re talking to the only person on this board with a degree in economics, right?

Innovators try to create products based on where they think demand will go. They can create all the products they want, but if there isn’t demand then the jobs will still dry up. Demand is what drives markets.

It sure made him look self-serving and casted a shadow over a lot of the good he did. He's a poor man's Ron Paul...with zero gumption.

He swallowed his pride and backed Hillary because he felt that trump would be much worse for the US than hillary. That’s the opposite of “self serving.”

It’s almost like you’re addicted to saying stupid shit.

He swallowed his pride and backed Hillary because he felt that trump would be much worse for the US than hillary. That’s the opposite of “self serving.”

It’s almost like you’re addicted to saying stupid shit.

Yeah, he's a punk-ass sellout. He endorsed everything he railed against in the primaries. He has no scruples anymore...if he ever did have any.

Yeah, he's a punk-ass sellout. He endorsed everything he railed against in the primaries. He has no scruples anymore...if he ever did have any.

Lol you’re a dumbass. He pushed Hillary to basically support most of his platform, not the other way around. He almost completely rewrote the democratic platform.

You realize you’re talking to the only person on this board with a degree in economics, right?

Innovators try to create products based on where they think demand will go. They can create all the products they want, but if there isn’t demand then the jobs will still dry up. Demand is what drives markets.

El
Oh
Friggen
El

So, tell me what consumers will do if there isn't a product they deem worthy to buy? Will they just buy it anyway?

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
El
Oh
Friggen
El

So, tell me what consumers will do if there isn't a product they deem worthy to buy? Will they just buy it anyway?

I clearly just said that without demand a firm will go out of business. You’re clearly not following the plot here. Bless your heart.

Sure he did. And I bet you believe that Hillary actually changed at the end, don't you?

I despise Hillary more than most on this board. Can you at least put together a coherent though before your next post?

I clearly just said that without demand a firm will go out of business. You’re clearly not following the plot here. Bless your heart.

And what f'ing sense does that make? It isn't on the consumer to find a product to buy. It's on the business man to make an item that the consumer wants to buy.

And what f'ing sense does that make? It isn't on the consumer to find a product to buy. It's on the business man to make an item that the consumer wants to buy.

No demand means no sales. Without sales there is no revenue, and a business will fold and employees lose their jobs. Demand is what keeps those people employed. This isn’t rocket science.

No demand means no sales. Without sales there is no revenue, and a business will fold and employees lose their jobs. Demand is what keeps those people employed. This isn’t rocket science.

So, what drives demand? I really want to see your description of this, cause I'm about the drop the mf'ing hammer on your ass. :cool:

It's getting old and if they keep going it will assure a Trump 2020 victory. That and they good economy.
The numbers that both parties should focus on are the independents. That's the thing those parties don't seem to understand. You can mostly ignore your base, because they are your base. They will vote for you no matter what unless there is some dramatic change in the candidate's views. Independents win you an election. Your base just donates to your campaign.

Reactions: nctransplant
The numbers that both parties should focus on are the independents. That's the thing those parties don't seem to understand. You can mostly ignore your base, because they are your base. They will vote for you no matter what unless there is some dramatic change in the candidate's views. Independents win you an election. Your base just donates to your campaign.

I think the issue is one party's base seems more blindly committed than the others right now. Trump could say "F America" and @NoleSoup4U would go "well, he does have a point."

However, I think the radical end of the democrats are starting to catch up because of their anger with Trump over the past 3 years.

In my opinion, both radical sides are out of their god damn minds. Moderation seems to be out of favor and it's a damn shame.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT