ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I think the issue is one party's base seems more blindly committed than the others right now. Trump could say "F America" and @NoleSoup4U would go "well, he does have a point."

However, I think the radical end of the democrats are starting to catch up because of their anger with Trump over the past 3 years.

In my opinion, both radical sides are out of their god damn minds. Moderation seems to be out of favor and it's a damn shame.

Seriously? I've already gone on record discussing my frustration with both the Assange situation and the Venezuela situation. Some of you people need to pay more attention.

CNN...LMFAO!!!
So you don't trust a poll done by an independent third party that shows Trump's numbers improving? If you don't think Trump's approval rating is better than it was that's fine. You are entitled to think Trump is doing worse.

So you don't trust a poll done by an independent third party that shows Trump's numbers improving? If you don't think Trump's approval rating is better than it was that's fine. You are entitled to think Trump is doing worse.

What makes you think that SSRS is independent? Is it because they told you they were?

I think the issue is one party's base seems more blindly committed than the others right now. Trump could say "F America" and @NoleSoup4U would go "well, he does have a point."

However, I think the radical end of the democrats are starting to catch up because of their anger with Trump over the past 3 years.

In my opinion, both radical sides are out of their god damn minds. Moderation seems to be out of favor and it's a damn shame.
The thing that is causing the radical sides to gain favor is the internet and social media. The craziest people are usually the loudest, which allows them to draw the most attention. The internet and social media provide a world wide instant platform for them to spread their ideas and beliefs. Since news organizations are concentrated more on profits today, they pay more attention to the crazy people, than they do the normal ones.

What makes you think that SSRS is independent? Is it because they told you they were?
Yes. I talked to them on the phone today and they assured me they were independent. I also talked to their friends and family members and they backed up what SSRS told me. What makes you believe that Trump's numbers have gone down?

Did you check their financials?
I've subpoenaed them. Still waiting on them to comply. After further research, I might have to ignore their poll saying that Trump is more popular. Apparently 538 says they have a slight republican bias and one of their top people went to moo.

I had an epiphany last night. I’ve got this one karate student, 8 yrs old, who refuses to focus or pay attention. So hes not learning shit. I cant even get him to tie his uniform correctly. Hes not learning disabled either. Just rebellious. For two months I spend half my class dealing with him while 14 other students get no instruction. 20 yrs of doing this and hes the first one i’m saying “**** it” over. Just dgaf any more. Thats how i am with trump. Just get it over with.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I had an epiphany last night. I’ve got this one karate student, 8 yrs old, who refuses to focus or pay attention. So hes not learning shit. I cant even get him to tie his uniform correctly. Hes not learning disabled either. Just rebellious. For two months I spend half my class dealing with him while 14 other students get no instruction. 20 yrs of doing this and hes the first one i’m saying “**** it” over. Just dgaf any more. Thats how i am with trump. Just get it over with.
Can't you just kick the kids ass or is he bigger than you? Pretend he's a tourist.

Good for you. I'm glad you decided to Make Karate Great Again for your other students.

I sweep his leg cobra kai style couple times a class.
images

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I'm surprised that anyone would trust them, especially nowadays when everything is so politically charged.
It's hard to politically charge math. It's nice when they openly show their methodology, so you can see how they came to the conclusion they did. It allows you to see if there is anything fishy going on. Luckily we have opinion based anecdotal evidence we can use in place of that stuff though.

It's hard to politically charge math. It's nice when they openly show their methodology, so you can see how they came to the conclusion they did. It allows you to see if there is anything fishy going on. Luckily we have opinion based anecdotal evidence we can use in place of that stuff though.

I find it interesting when people treat polling and statistics like it's calculus or something. It isn't concrete math, dude.

I find it interesting when people treat polling and statistics like it's calculus or something. It isn't concrete math, dude.
Never said it was concrete math. I said it was hard to politicize math, but it's good that they show their work. I also said it's good that we have opinion based anecdotal evidence since it's a solid way to judge things.

Never said it was concrete math. I said it was hard to politicize math, but it's good that they show their work. I also said it's good that we have opinion based anecdotal evidence since it's a solid way to judge things.

I agree, but polling and statistics aren't really math. They're more art with numbers. Don't get me wrong, they have their place, but they're only as trustworthy as the people handling them. That's why I made the comment about how politically charged the country is right now.

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'

BBC

This doesn't surprise me. I read an article the other day about Christian migrants in Sweden being attacked and threatened by Muslim migrants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT