ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

weak sauce, silly bitch
af0.gif

I missed nothing. I saw where uncboy10 mocked your stupidity about the invention of the wheel, which appeared more than 3000 years before Christianity, and I saw where you tried to turn the tables on him per step two from the Moron's Guide to Internet Posting. I'm guilty of piling on with the Wright Brothers and predictably enough, you did it again. Nice work, numnuts.
"Step 2: When fellow posters point out your error, retaliate by claiming it was a bad joke that went over their heads."

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Stick a fork in this guy... he is DONE!

I dunno if this was doctored at all, to make it look worse, but I don't think it matters!

the real thing wasn't much better

His campaign advisor sucks. Just tell him to say I'm sorry, I was wrong and shut up. He turned a 10 second answer into a stuttering 5 minute answer. Shout out to the view ladies for ignoring the harassment allegation and for saying that some people enjoyed the touching as if that balanced it out.

I just don't see how he can hold up in a debate with someone who will say anything with no hesitation.

His campaign advisor sucks. Just tell him to say I'm sorry, I was wrong and shut up. He turned a 10 second answer into a stuttering 5 minute answer. Shout out to the view ladies for ignoring the harassment allegation and for saying that some people enjoyed the touching as if that balanced it out.

I just don't see how he can hold up in a debate with someone who will say anything with no hesitation.
Trump owns his indiscretions... OR... he makes a snarky comment and attacks the accuser while people applaud.

I dunno if I shared this before, but Adams nails his tactics. Biden will get completely destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910
I thought Hillary and Trump were bad. But old coot Biden and a second round of the narcissistic Cheeto is worse.

#historynerdpoast

1852 was one they say was historically bad because Pierce and Scott agreed on like everything and neither of them was very interesting. Half the country hated both of them. The south tried to nominate their own candidates in each party but the people they wanted were awful. Neither ran again in 1856.

1924 was also pretty lame. Less than 50% turnout, 20s were roaring, and Coolidge basically said we don't need to change anything but no one really liked Coolidge either.

In terms of modern times, yeah, this sucks.

Maybe the Democrats are banking on 2024 to be when it has seriously gone off-the-rails, and they can get some of the younger, further left folks to appeal to the masses.

Maybe the Democrats are banking on 2024 to be when it has seriously gone off-the-rails, and they can get some of the younger, further left folks to appeal to the masses.
I would hope by that time they will have learned far left won't work. If either side could run an actual moderate, then it would be a historic landslide win.

ETA: And also someone who isn't a rapist, which apparently neither side can find.

I would hope by that time they will have learned far left won't work. If either side could run an actual moderate, then it would be a historic landslide win.

ETA: And also someone who isn't a rapist, which apparently neither side can find.
Well, I guess what I mean is; I think Obama was "radical" for a lot of people, apparently. It seemed like a pretty heavy swing to the left. I'm not sure, maybe I have a misconception. He seemed to scare the bejeezus out of people who claim to be conservatives. Maybe that's just how they play this whole game, time after time. The administrations appear to be more and more extreme when the parties switch. Maybe it's always been that way.

Remember the days when a candidate would blow the election with a single faux pas or misstep. Hell neither of these guys have to worry about a damn thing. They could become the flying faux pas at this point and it wouldn’t make a difference.

Howard Dean had his entire campaign implode because he got too excited at a campaign rally and started screaming states.

Safe to say the bar has been lowered immensely since then.

the real thing wasn't much better

"subsonic air at 20,000..."

I can't wait to see that. Whatever that is.

"I actually thought in my head..."

you mean instead of your ass, where most of your thoughts originate?

I just SMH when someone looks at this fool and declares that Trump is scary.

Last edited:
Priests on twitter? There’s something about that I don’t like.

I really don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about Trump taking that pic? What’s the big deal?

I have no idea what the context is of that pic or why the Priest is angry but I love the idea of Twitter priests vs. Donald Trump. PPV city.

"subsonic air at 20,000..."

I can't wait to see that. Whatever that is.

"I actually thought in my head..."

you mean instead of your ass, where most of your thoughts originate?

I just SMH when someone looks at this fool and declares that Trump is scary.
You must shake your head constantly.

Trump is scary. Well... Donald Trump himself isn't scary. Donald Trump is a caricature, a professional celebrity who has made a career out of being... um... Donald Trump. He's vapid, oblivious to anything that doesn't directly, adversely, affect him. He's not particularly intelligent, but he thinks he is a genius. Those aren't scary, necessarily. But, when that same person winds up as president of 330 million Americans, the consequences can turn scary.

The last 5 months have been fairly unprecedented, and it's getting worse. We're experiencing a pandemic, an economic crisis, and now a breakdown of social structure with riots in just about every state, every day. He's the last person I want in charge.

According to the White House today Trump is 6‘3“ and 245 pounds....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Gasp)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the White House today Trump is 6‘3“ and 245 pounds....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Gasp)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should riot until they change it.

I'm glad we have a "law and order" president.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/04/trump-promises-roger-stone-will-serve-no-prison-time-300351

Criminals cover up for each other.
"The pledge from the president came on Twitter, after Charlie Kirk, the founder of the conservative group Turning Point USA, wrote Tuesday that Stone “will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America”

maybe he's a justice President, at least in a comparative sense.

"The pledge from the president came on Twitter, after Charlie Kirk, the founder of the conservative group Turning Point USA, wrote Tuesday that Stone “will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America”

maybe he's a justice President, at least in a comparative sense.
Yeah... no.

Reactions: carolinablue34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT