ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

giphy.gif.cf.gif

This isn't really "political", but Barron Trump has had one helluva growth spurt during his dad's tenure!

Before:
988e2550-a7f0-44fc-8918-24b4a84d80d5.jpg

bb9ddadcd5e4dca7e92e418ab0287a7e.jpg

After:

barron-trump-melania-trump-2513115.jpg

Barron_c.jpg

you pigeon hole yourself and I base that on the opinions you expressed in here. So either you’re a partisan sheep or a liar. Take the pick. Either way you come out way more stupid than me.

oh and thanks for the selfie. Y’all make a cute couple
so you're imagining that the few opinions I have expressed here must be all the opinions that I have. You really are a special sort of stupid.

I dunno. The kid is TALL. Maybe Melania has some tallness genes, too! He looks eastern European, doesn't he?

I feel bad for President's kids these days. Being in the spotlight as an awkward teenager must be awful.

Biden and Trump's (aside from Barron) kids are old enough that they are fine but Obama/Clinton had teenagers and they all got shitty media attention.

I feel bad for President's kids these days. Being in the spotlight as an awkward teenager must be awful.
Yeah, he looks kinda introspective. I dunno. Hard to tell. And, what a family! Hardly The Waltons! Seems like they'd prey on the weaker child!

This election is gonna be so entertaining.

P.S. My laptop was muted when this video first popped up and I expected MUCH worse when I unmuted...this doesn't make my ears bleed.

so you're imagining that the few opinions I have expressed here must be all the opinions that I have. You really are a special sort of stupid.

never said that. Only someone really stupid would claim I did. But feel free to share any liberal, democratic stances you have on issues any time you like. Or better yet tell us about the time you attacked one of the conservative republican poasters in here in the manner you attack the dems and moderates.

Last edited:
never said that. Only someone really stupid would claim I did. But feel free to share any liberal, democratic stances you have on issues any time you like. Or better yet tell us about the time you attacked one of the conservative republican poasters in here in the manner you attack the dems and moderates.
you just said I pigeonholed myself as an 'alt right repub trumper', and previously you alluded to my being a 'fringe dwelling right winger' among other ill-considered epithets....all derived from the few opinions I have voiced here. If you considered that I might have other opinions, you couldn't sensibly have drawn those conclusions. Idiot. Funny that you and others accuse me of injecting politics into everything when it seems it's you who are eager and prone to assigning political labels to those who dare to disagree with your stupidity.

I already feel free to share any and all sorts of opinions and I don't need an invitation from you to do so. I just need what I consider to be an appropriate opportunity.

Lastly, only a complete moron draws conclusions based on a lack of evidence. Just because I don't voice disagreement with other posters does not mean that I agree with them. You really are a special case.

you just said I pigeonholed myself as an 'alt right repub trumper', and previously you alluded to my being a 'fringe dwelling right winger' among other ill-considered epithets....all derived from the few opinions I have voiced here. If you considered that I might have other opinions, you couldn't sensibly have drawn those conclusions. Idiot. Funny that you and others accuse me of injecting politics into everything when it seems it's you who are eager and prone to assigning political labels to those who dare to disagree with your stupidity.

I already feel free to share any and all sorts of opinions and I don't need an invitation from you to do so. I just need what I consider to be an appropriate opportunity.

Lastly, only a complete moron draws conclusions based on a lack of evidence. Just because I don't voice disagreement with other posters does not mean that I agree with them. You really are a special case.

so no then. Thanks

Reactions: dadika13
so yes then on the pigeonholing . Thanks. Only someone truly stupid would have done it and then denied it within a few posts.

So then you pigeonhole based on ONE opinion, making my case unshakeable. I ask you once AGAIN, how stupid are you?

somewhere light years away from being stupid enough to think hating trump stems from hating America. Lol. Baaaaa baaaaa. Oh but I’m unfairly pigeon holing you again I guess. Obviously people other than right wing fringe dwellers would claim such right? Right?

so yes then on the pigeonholing . Thanks. Only someone truly stupid would have done it and then denied it within a few posts.

So then you pigeonhole based on ONE opinion, making my case unshakeable. I ask you once AGAIN, how stupid are you?
Are you really not aware of how you have made your social and political characterization ABUNDANTLY CLEAR? You've pigeonholed yourself, quite fervently. Not to mention revealing that you allow message board interactions affect you so much that you feel the need to punch things IRL.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
somewhere light years away from being stupid enough to think hating trump stems from hating America. Lol. Baaaaa baaaaa. Oh but I’m unfairly pigeon holing you again I guess. Obviously people other than right wing fringe dwellers would claim such right? Right?
Joe Biden cozied up to China in order to secure wealth for his son. He coerced the firing of a prosecutor in Ukraine in order to do the same there, while sacrificing integrity, trust, and American interests. Trump tried to dig the truth out and was impeached for his trouble. The choice is Trump or Biden. Convince me or any reasonable person that 1) a hate for Trump isn't based on a hate for America, and that 2) you aren't truly stupid. You can do neither.

Are you really not aware of how you have made your social and political characterization ABUNDANTLY CLEAR? You've pigeonholed yourself, quite fervently. Not to mention revealing that you allow message board interactions affect you so much that you feel the need to punch things IRL.
I've made abundantly clear those positions I have expressed. Only the truly stupid...you and heelman for example...would contend that those positions are enough to pigeonhole me politically. You ignore, for example, that I have stated that I am a registered democrat. There are any number of subjects that haven't even been broached by me, but dolts jump to conclusions based on a dot or two.

And then you double down on the stupidity. I never said message board interactions made me want to punch things. I said dealing with idiots like you in real life made me need to pummel morons like you on message boards. You must be punch-drunk.

Joe Biden cozied up to China in order to secure wealth for his son. He coerced the firing of a prosecutor in Ukraine in order to do the same there, while sacrificing integrity, trust, and American interests. Trump tried to dig the truth out and was impeached for his trouble. The choice is Trump or Biden. Convince me or any reasonable person that 1) a hate for Trump isn't based on a hate for America, and that 2) you aren't truly stupid. You can do neither.

Lol you couldn’t pigeonhole yourself any better If I wrote the scripture

Reactions: strummingram
Trump tried to dig the truth out and was impeached for his trouble.
Okay... I'll need a minute here...

Trump tried to DIG THE TRUTH OUT? I would love to hear this. Please elaborate. But, remember my intellectual shortcomings. No 50 cent words necessary.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I've made abundantly clear those positions I have expressed. Only the truly stupid...you and heelman for example...would contend that those positions are enough to pigeonhole me politically. You ignore, for example, that I have stated that I am a registered democrat. There are any number of subjects that haven't even been broached by me, but dolts jump to conclusions based on a dot or two.

And then you double down on the stupidity. I never said message board interactions made me want to punch things. I said dealing with idiots like you in real life made me need to pummel morons like you on message boards. You must be punch-drunk.

idgaf if you’re registered Green Party . I’ve been on this board for like a dozen years or so and I can state emphatically without any hesitation and with 100% certainty that your posts are as far right and as fascist boot licking right wing fringe dwelling ultra conservative Republican as has ever been on this board. So don’t get all butt hurt when you get labeled as such. It’s your own fault.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Okay... I'll need a minute here...

Trump tried to DIG THE TRUTH OUT? I would love to hear this. Please elaborate. But, remember my intellectual shortcomings. No 50 cent words necessary.

“trump tried to dig the truth out” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

man that’s the funniest shit I’ve read in weeks

but he’s not a right wing trump supporter remember!

“trump tried to dig the truth out” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

man that’s the funniest shit I’ve read in weeks

omg but he’s not a right wing trump supporter remember!
He just loves America. Whatever THAT means. I'm still waiting for "America" to have a universal meaning... aside from geographically.

idgaf if you’re registered Green Party . I’ve been on this board for like a dozen years or so and I can state emphatically without any hesitation and with 100% certainty that your posts are as far right and as fascist boot licking right wing fringe dwelling ultra conservative Republican as has ever been on this board. So don’t get all butt hurt when you get labeled as such. It’s your own fault.
I'm not butthurt, I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot, and I state that emphatically. You, however, seem to be pretty upset that I'm pointing out how limited you are. My advice is that if don't want that pointed out, try not to be so limited.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot, and I state that emphatically. You, however, seem to be pretty upset that I'm pointing out how limited you are. My advice is that if don't want that pointed out, try not to be so limited.

Dude i haven’t laughed this hard in weeks. Believe me smarter and more clever people than you have tried to “upset” me in here and yet I just keep laughing. Come on....tell me again how hating trump is hating america

Last edited:
Reactions: strummingram
If you look deep into anything that's been around since like the 1940's you're gonna find racism.

Did you know the phrase "grandfathered in" is racist? How about going to a picnic?

You have to draw a line between "yeah, that's probably not ok" and just searching for racism in every brand/phrase/symbol.

I had NEVER heard of this!

It's like 6-degrees-of-separation with anything is racist. I gotta believe that just as many black Florida fans did the gator chomp and were totally oblivious (as everyone was) to the possible, tangential association.
Neither had 99% of the world. Just like the serpentine walls at UVA that even their black AD wasn't offended by until she was alerted that she should be.

Yes, those pictures are racist. The people who referred to black children as alligator bait were racist. But the term "Gator Bait" in and of itself, especially when referring to athletic teams getting figuratively "eaten" by the Gators athletic team, isn't racist at all, IMO.

I certainly won't fight it though, not worth getting cancelled over.

Dude i haven’t laughed this hard in weeks. Believe me smarter and more clever people than you have tried to “upset” me in here and yet I just keep laughing. Come on....tell me again how hating trump is hating america
I'm not trying to upset you. But since you brought that up, you are obviously upset. Why do you feel the need to try to make me believe that you're laughing? Just more evidence of what I'm trying to tell you; you are limited and your spewage indicates it. You're a drivel machine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT