ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I guess all you guys agree with Trump’s opinion of our soldier?
Diversion tactic.
There is alot I dont agree with. I have no recollection of anyone stating he is perfect. He is what he is. And Hillary isnt our POTUS, we are not at war, and things was looking good in my bank account till the virus struck. He has all the liberals panties in a bunch, and allow the whole world to see what this country is really like. Our division is irreparable. You prove this every day by continually bashing the man. You have singlehandedly blamed him for every bad thing to come along. I for one am glad he disrupted washington, and the status quo.

I guess you agree with all the burning of neighborhoods, looting of businesses and killing of police officers ?

You didn't answer his question tho...

When you're running for reelection, you unfortunately have to answer for things you've done in the first four years. Biden isn't looting or President, but Trump is President and running his mouth about shit as per usual.

So what's the answer to the questions about his leadership? Whataboutism won't really work with intelligent people (maybe 3% of the voting public) when you're talking about a reelection because the topics are usually about what's happened in the past 4 years (not Obama, or Hillary, or whoever else we want to what about).

P.S. The thought of a sitting Republican President taking a shot at the military is fascinating. Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. I don't get the political or personal gain from it, which is usually what I look to when analyzing Trump's actions.

Last edited:

When you're running for reelection, you unfortunately have to answer for things you've done in the first four years. Biden isn't looting or President, but Trump is President and running his mouth about shit as per usual.

So what's the answer to the questions about his leadership? Whataboutism won't really work with intelligent people (maybe 3% of the voting public) when you're talking about a reelection because the topics are usually about what's happened in the past 4 years (not Obama, or Hillary, or whoever else we want to what about).

P.S. The thought of a sitting Republican President taking a shot at the military is fascinating. Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. I don't get the political or personal gain from it, which is usually what I look to when analyzing Trump's actions.
I’ll answer it. That’s a bullshit story.

If he truly said it, and in the context it has been made to look, then he will have to live with what they feel. This country has a history of disregard for troops and vets. He did change some of the ways the VA cares for the vets. I reserve judgment till it all comes out. But it wouldn't surprise me if he did say something like that. It will be just a damning as saying if you don't vote Democrat, you ain't black. Can you imagine living in a world where everything you say or do in under a microscope? Who can you trust to not run to the media with anything you say in private?

Reactions: bluetoe
If he truly said it, and in the context it has been made to look, then he will have to live with what they feel. This country has a history of disregard for troops and vets. He did change some of the ways the VA cares for the vets. I reserve judgment till it all comes out. But it wouldn't surprise me if he did say something like that. It will be just a damning as saying if you don't vote Democrat, you ain't black. Can you imagine living in a world where everything you say or do in under a microscope? Who can you trust to not run to the media with anything you say in private?

First, he said it. Here's the video:

This is not doctored video, this is actually him talking shit about his top military advisors. This wasn't in private, this was in front of a microphone.

For the stuff he does say in private, comes with the territory though man. He chose to be President and he would especially know what it's like to be in the public eye and have everything you say come to light (grab em by the pussy).

So 4 years later he's surprised that his private convos are coming out? Or that a ton of people who he hired are now writing books about him?

Also, shit Presidents have said privately has been leaked out to the media since the office started.

This is not doctored video, this is actually him talking shit about his top military advisors. This wasn't in private, this was in front of a microphone.

For the stuff he does say in private, comes with the territory though man. He chose to be President and he would especially know what it's like to be in the public eye and have everything you say come to light (grab em by the pussy).

So 4 years later he's surprised that his private convos are coming out? Or that a ton of people who he hired are now writing books about him?

Also, shit Presidents have said privately has been leaked out to the media since the office started.
I guess we need to understand what the "it" he said about "our soldier" is?

Reactions: bluetoe
Man, when Michael Cohen's book comes out, it's going to be fuuuu-un shit! His niece's book was priceless.

His candor over the veterans is even better. Now, conservatives- who are dyed-in-the-wool worshipers of anything military- have to create a bullshit story so they can swallow Trump's total disregard for anything military. His eldest son wanted to either go to West Point or join a branch of the military, and Donald and Ivana threatened to disown him if he did. "Military is for the peasants", or something to that effect.

But, a little teaser from the new Cohen book refers to the evangelicals and religious right that are convinced that God & Baby Jesus custom-made The Donald to bring the "lowered" back into favor.

“Trump held a meeting at Trump Tower with prominent evangelical leaders, where they laid their hands on him in prayer. Afterward, Trump said: ‘Can you believe that bulls--t? Can you believe people actually believe that bulls--t?’”

He never disappoints! Those people would lick his butt clean after his Big-Mac-Poops and he denigrates them when they're not looking.

Actually I’m impressed trump said that. It shows me some common sense. I wish he would go public with the sentiment but obviously he can’t due to his reliance on the evangelical vote. It’s a reminder of how he pulled one of the greatest con jobs in political history to convince evangelicals to support him so fervently.

Reactions: strummingram

He is what he is. Same with all politicians. He is a hard person to work for obviously. I havent/won't defend his comments. The voters can decide on that. But honestly, if he hasn't alienated himself from voters, then he never will. Same as last election, it will come down to who is best for the country. And once again, its a roll of the dice.
In saying all of that, congress is the real threat in my book.

Reactions: gteeitup
He is what he is. Same with all politicians. He is a hard person to work for obviously. I havent/won't defend his comments. The voters can decide on that. But honestly, if he hasn't alienated himself from voters, then he never will. Same as last election, it will come down to who is best for the country. And once again, its a roll of the dice.

Spot on, all of this.

Reactions: Grayhead
You think the video is doctored?
I assume you are talking about what he said about Pentagon brass? How they like wars and love to fund companies who make planes and bombs? If so, it's in bad taste to air that in a public setting. But let's not pretend anyone on the left here doesn't agree with that statement in the first place.

Reactions: dadika13
I assume you are talking about what he said about Pentagon brass? How they like wars and love to fund companies who make planes and bombs? If so, it's in bad taste to air that in a public setting. But let's not pretend anyone on the left here doesn't agree with that statement in the first place.

That was kinda my point. Everyone agrees with it but for a Republican President to say that publicly against his top military advisors is wild and I don't understand his motive for it.

I actually appreciated that sentiment, and he conveyed it pretty specifically in the Labor Day press conference. I don't know if he actually believes it, or meant it, because of his penchant for lying and saying whatever he thinks will make him look better in the public opinion.

Reactions: UNC '92
I don't give a f*ck about that. I was talking about the lie that Trump said people that died in WWII were losers.

Oh yeah that's not what I'm talking about here. That's a he said/she said that we'll never prove either way.

I'm talking about his comments on video that we can actually prove he said, I think we both prefer debating real vs. alleged.

agree with all of this, especially in bold

Oh yeah that's not what I'm talking about here. That's a he said/she said that we'll never prove either way.

I'm talking about his comments on video that we can actually prove he said, I think we both prefer debating real vs. alleged.
That's why I originally asked what the "it" was that was said about soldiers. There's a lot of half-truths out there about what he may have said about soldiers and veterans.

just curious, does it matter to anyone what he said about mccain?...were those comments shoehorned into this current he said/he said because it makes the soldiers comments seem more legitimate?

for instance, if the mccain stuff was never brought up, would this have less credibility?

More people have denied it happened than those that said it happened. I know you very badly want it to have happened but that doesn't make it true.
They didn't deny it happened they said they didn't hear it. Given Trump's track record for lying, I can't think of a person I would not believe over him.

Reactions: blazers
I don’t think anyone would be surprised if trump did insult dead troops. I also don’t think his base would gaf either. At this point I doubt there’s anything he could do or say to sway the opinions of his hard core supporters or detractors. There was a time when a single gaff or misstep could ruin someone’s political career. Lol. Trump seems to thrive on them.

Reactions: strummingram
I don’t think anyone would be surprised if trump did insult dead troops. I also don’t think his base would gaf either. At this point I doubt there’s anything he could do or say to sway the opinions of his hard core supporters or detractors. There was a time when a single gaff or misstep could ruin someone’s political career. Lol. Trump seems to thrive on them.
He's a cult leader.

Diversion tactic.
There is alot I dont agree with. I have no recollection of anyone stating he is perfect. He is what he is. And Hillary isnt our POTUS, we are not at war, and things was looking good in my bank account till the virus struck. He has all the liberals panties in a bunch, and allow the whole world to see what this country is really like. Our division is irreparable. You prove this every day by continually bashing the man. You have singlehandedly blamed him for every bad thing to come along. I for one am glad he disrupted washington, and the status quo.
nailed it, and it probably bears repeating that Hillary is not our president. It would be worth getting kicked squarely in the nads by Donald Trump in each year of his four (8) years, just for this gift alone. Yet not only does he not kick us in the nads, he gave us Melania, a First Lady that we can be proud of.

check this out from 1:45 to 3:30, hilariously spot on....

And rioting without fear of consequences. Don’t forget about that one. That’s what I’m waiting on. I can’t wait to destroy some unsuspecting businesses for no reason at all.
OIF.azW1MkkKIwpM3OkUuKRIig

These Antifa/blm tent cities are all over the place. Drive around a city long enough and you’ll find one. I’m sure we could get 50 or so like minded people to steal all their shit and burn the tents down. Noon will be best time as they’re probably still asleep.

They didn't deny it happened they said they didn't hear it. Given Trump's track record for lying, I can't think of a person I would not believe over him.
I didn't hear anyone say that you fellated them, but given the pinko tendencies you exhibit here, I know of no one who could credibly deny that you did.

If sleazy libs like you couldn't resort to character assassination by innuendo and insinuation, you'd have nothing at all to say. Turns my stomach.

OIF.azW1MkkKIwpM3OkUuKRIig

These Antifa/blm tent cities are all over the place. Drive around a city long enough and you’ll find one. I’m sure we could get 50 or so like minded people to steal all their shit and burn the tents down. Noon will be best time as they’re probably still asleep.

I'm in!!! Broke azz people are used to not having anything so tearing their measly possessions up wont be too bad for them.

Reactions: cletusnow
He and McCain seemed to hate each other. I think all the words exchanged , it was just hate. Mccain lost me when he basically gave up during the debates with Obama.

Last edited:
I have no clue what is up with my phone. It seems to struggle with the new format. And thats not my number. Not sure how that made it in lol

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT