ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

It is my hope that these 2 answers clear up some of the arguements on the board or at least cause for more inner reflection. Give me a few and I will try and tackle the last question. @tarheel0910 thanks for inviting me in for the discussion
Thanks for chiming in. It's always good to get as many views as possible on any issue.

I’m not seeing anything there. What is supposed to be going on? I heard nothing inappropriate being said by anyone in that video. What point are you making by poasting that?
I can see lots of things inappropriate in this video. But I will start with the obvious, the kids are quite literally mocking this NATIVE AMERICAN. You guys know the people who actually should have the right to say whether or not we build the wall (the wall arguement is for another day) second as you pan around students begin cracking their knuckles in a fist like motion, stretching their necks as if they are loosening up for a fight. This is an intimidation tactic. Any cop worth his/her salt recognizes tensed up muscles, knuckle cracking, and neck loosening as signs that it's getting ready to go down. Lastly notice the kid standing squarely in front of the elderly man, pretty much challenging him... that's so sad, to me the saddest part; no matter what an oeder person does they are elderly and at the least the age should be respected not taunted

I can see lots of things inappropriate in this video. But I will start with the obvious, the kids are quite literally mocking this NATIVE AMERICAN. You guys know the people who actually should have the right to say whether or not we build the wall (the wall arguement is for another day) second as you pan around students begin cracking their knuckles in a fist like motion, stretching their necks as if they are loosening up for a fight. This is an intimidation tactic. Any cop worth his/her salt recognizes tensed up muscles, knuckle cracking, and neck loosening as signs that it's getting ready to go down. Lastly notice the kid standing squarely in front of the elderly man, pretty much challenging him... that's so sad, to me the saddest part; no matter what an oeder person does they are elderly and at the least the age should be respected not taunted

Which video did you watch? Can you give me a link to it?

The great wall debate. As some one of latino/black ethnicity I say build the wall with permission from the indigenous natives of this land. I say this because in my state NC illegal aliens have DL they get Medicaid, foodstamps, welfare checks, grants for business we do not qualify for, because we were born in America.... say what now? A lot of them speak English yet refuse to instead talking Spanish often times about you, or I. When caught (I speak fluent spanish) they sheepishly turn the convo to English. At my kids schools they are made to learn Spanish; from the time they are in school until the time they leave it's all Spanish. In my house they were already leaning Spanish, but shouldn't that be a choice? I dont go to Mexico and demand everyone speak English to me; nor do I visit my family in PR and demand English of them... Illegal immigrants work cheaper (they do work hard) but so do americans... because they work so much cheaper Americans often times dont get the job they should get instead the construction job or farm hand job goes to the illegal who is sending the money home to his native country;it's not even being spent here. If you can stop just 60,000 a yr from crossing illegally it would tremendously aid the job market and in the long term.make for a healthier more sustainable country. I do think that some of the immigrant laws need to change it is way to hard, to get s green card here or become a citizen here once you are here. But nothing is perfect anyway that's my stance.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Which video did you watch? Can you give me a link to it?
Same video that is already on here just try and watch with a cops eye look at body language not just here voices... look at facial expressions, check how tense some of these students get, check how they taunt him by mocking his native songs then comes the knuckle cracking, and neck stretching... lastly the check the arrogant kid who absolutely refuses to move and just stands there trying to intimidate the poor old man into quitting, or maybe even physically attacking so he can feel justifed when he hits and elderly person. Not sure he even realizes no matter if the old man hits first or not it won't end well for him if he strikes someone that old.

Same video that is already on here just try and watch with a cops eye look at body language not just here voices... look at facial expressions, check how tense some of these students get, check how they taunt him by mocking his native songs then comes the knuckle cracking, and neck stretching... lastly the check the arrogant kid who absolutely refuses to move and just stands there trying to intimidate the poor old man into quitting, or maybe even physically attacking so he can feel justifed when he hits and elderly person. Not sure he even realizes no matter if the old man hits first or not it won't end well for him if he strikes someone that old.

there are 2 videos poasted here.

Oooohhhh kkkkkkkkk..... first let me say I am not the official spokes man for all black or latino people. There that is my disclaimer; now let's dive into this. 1. The idea that it is harder to fire minorities especially blacks, or that it is easier to find a job, and go to college is at it's best laughable. (No offense intended) we can look at the well known roonie rule in the NFL it is a FACT that teams purposely only use the rule to say they interviewed a minority. The chances of a minority coach getting a job after being fired in the NFL are slim and none. Yet such horrid coaches as Fisher, and the coach who was caught paying players to purposely injure players (Greg Williams) continue to find gainful employment. This alone should put that myth to death, but I will also add my own experiences in here as well. As teenager I was passed up for job after job; I would routinely get applications fill them out wait the obligatory week and then call to give a courtesy check on said application. I routinely killed it on the phone interview, would show up, and get a strange look then get on more the 3 occasions... you don't look like you sound... what? On one occasion I asked well how am I supposed to look? I showed up to the interview at a bojangles wearing khaki slacks button down shirt, and tie... the manager did not answer just ended the interview abruptly.... I was told at agency after agency that they weren't looking for officers. Yet I would find out that a friend of mine in the same blet class would get hired by that agency... dont tell me it's easier to find a job being black. It's not. Then once I found a job I found I had to work twice as hard, be twice as smart, be better than my counterparts to get noticed. This was fine with me as my dad had already besat into my head that we as black people had to be smarter, tougher, faster, and work harder... these same values I now instil in my 3 boys and daughter. I can only speak on what I have been through those are my experiences of trying to get a job. I haven't even gotten into the why cant all black people talk like you jokes I recieved... or the fact that I was spit on in a drive through window by a grown man as a highschool student for being black/latino. I will answer the next question in a few need to spend time with the kids

@Terror Beard told me everything is equal now so I don't believe you.

@heelmanwilm any new thoughts about the video? Thought you might want to revise your official position

As i said I feel the entire video is an accurate representation of the political climate today. So no. Nothing in the entire video justifies the taunting. If the students were taunted by another group earlier as claimed by them that wasnt justified either and would also be an accurate representation of the political climate today. Nothing in the video justifies the behavior of the students towards the veteran. Its despicable.

As i said I feel the entire video is an accurate representation of the political climate today. So no. Nothing in the entire video justifies the taunting. If the students were taunted by another group earlier as claimed by them that wasnt justified either and would also be an accurate representation of the political climate today. Nothing in the video justifies the behavior of the students towards the veteran. Its despicable.

What behavior are you talking about? Give me the link to the video and the time which it occurs.

Because all I saw was the native american guy walk up and start beating a drum in the kid's face while people behind the native american taunted the kids.

I’ll also say that i’ve been a chaperone on church youth groups to attend pro life rallies in DC twice. We would have never allowed the kids to be in the situation to begin with (and we were taunted severa times and did perfectly fine ignoring it) and if for some reason the kids did get into a “face off” we, the adults, would have defused it. I would have pulled the kid back, told everyone to stfu and move on.

Last edited:

This is the video I watched. From the beginning thebtaunting is going from the beginning the mockery of another persons ethnicity is going. At the about the 2:07 mark you see the knuckle popping and neck stretching starting. The kids are feeding off each other looking for one person to make a move and it was sad

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Theres no helping you. Lol. But fwiw @truetarheelraider0806 ‘s take is accurate. And If want to troll i’ll dress up rich white kids in maga gear and cruise the national mall.

Great. So no video and link then. Other than the video you claim to have watched where something nefarious supposedly happened. But that video can't actually be linked.

Seems legit.

This is the video I watched. From the beginning thebtaunting is going from the beginning the mockery of another persons ethnicity is going. At the about the 2:07 mark you see the knuckle popping and neck stretching starting. The kids are feeding off each other looking for one person to make a move and it was sad

Interesting. Now watch this one, which starts at the beginning, and tell me if your opinion is the same and if so, why.

Yepp the video doesnt exist. I’m making all this up.

Actually multiple videos exist. I'm just trying to figure out if you got hooked by the libs with the partial video or if you watched the whole thing. After our recent exchange, I'm pretty sure that not only did you get hooked, but also gaffed and pulled onto the boat.

It's clear to me after watching both videos the adults from the group that approached the kids attempted to escalate a non-situation. I hold voting age adults to a higher standard than high school children.

Actually multiple videos exist. I'm just trying to figure out if you got hooked by the libs with the partial video or if you watched the whole thing. After our recent exchange, I'm pretty sure that not only did you get hooked, but also gaffed and pulled onto the boat.

I said numerous the “entire video”. Which to me would imply the whole thing. But thats just me. And also as already stated @truetarheelraider0806 has accurately portrayed the bwhavior i have a prob with.

Damn injuns still acting up.

So we got a bunch of kids hanging out on the sidewalk waiting for their bus and singing their school song and this guy comes over and gets in their face and its the kids fault.

TDS is causing you to lose your mind. Please seek help.

So we got a bunch of kids hanging out on the sidewalk waiting for their bus and singing their school song and this guy comes over and gets in their face and its the kids fault.

TDS is causing you to lose your mind. Please seek help.

TDS has already sucked your brain dry of any objectivity and reason. Dont bother seeking help. Too late.

Sorry but when u posted “all i saw was an indian banging his drum....” i immediately detached from attempting any reasonable discourse.

that's really not what I said but again, congrats on taking over for BillyL.

that's really not what I said but again, congrats on taking over for BillyL.

Well if you’re confused over what i was referring to it was this:

“Because all I saw was the native american guy walk up and start beating a drum in the kid's face while people behind the native american taunted the kids.”

Thats when i knew any objective reason was worthless. You billy just as much as billy ever billied.

Interesting. Now watch this one, which starts at the beginning, and tell me if your opinion is the same and if so, why.

Actually based off what you said I see nothing wrong. I saw an old man walk up not threateningly now the guy doing the commentary is an idiot and needs to shut up. It is what happened after he walked up PEACEFULLY... So my opinion hasn't changed. Now I'd you have a different angle that shows his side acting like the other my opinion will change. Do you have video angle?

Last edited:
Actually based off what you said I see nothing wrong. I saw an old man walk up not threateningly now the guy doing the commentary is an indoor and needs to shut up. It is what happened after he walked up PEACEFULLY... So my opinion hasn't changed. Now I'd you have a different angle that shows his side acting like the other my opinion will change. Do you have video angle?
So the adults running commentary in the video; they get a pass for getting the mob formed? They weren't really a part of it or what? The one kid cracking his knuckles is the real aggressor? The adult raising his drum and mallet up within a few inches of a kid standing with his hands behind his back; he's all good too?

Clearly the adults escalated this one. We can debate whether or not some kids acted disrespectfully to a confrontational mob of adults, but there's no debate how it got started and how it continued.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Actually based off what you said I see nothing wrong. I saw an old man walk up not threateningly now the guy doing the commentary is an idiot and needs to shut up. It is what happened after he walked up PEACEFULLY... So my opinion hasn't changed. Now I'd you have a different angle that shows his side acting like the other my opinion will change. Do you have video angle?
Here's a guy who tried to objectively summarize the story, and has more footage compiled than I had seen before. He has a lot of different angles and some interesting footage of one of the Native Americans saying some pretty hateful, prejudiced stuff.

That was rude how about allow us to see it first before you make snide remarks

I did let you see it. I gave you the video link. Twice. Y'all said nothing to see here and that MAGA was wrong again, when in fact, its the same story of outrage over made up bullshit and then 48 hours later having to walk back the bullshit allegations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT