ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

What about the people who built the roads that you drove to work on? What about the guy who made the lug nut that kept the wheel from falling off the car you drove there in?
Please refrain from ending your sentences with prepositions, you big dumbass.

Yeah, so? My mistake was typing that message on my phone before coffee and while I was still bleary eyed this morning. More importantly, at least I'm intelligent enough to know better than to insult the intelligence of a woman with a Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor degrees who has served as a district attorney, attorney general, senator, and now vice president.

I thought playing the spelling nazi was frowned upon in these parts. It's good to know it isn't and that it's open season.
You forgot "blew her way to the top"

Hey, Archer, I noticed you have a new avatar. Who is the nancy in the plaid skirt with the bow and arrow?

Please refrain from ending your sentences with prepositions, you big dumbass.
not the time to continue showing your ignorance, you insecure turd. When one fvcks up as you just did, the confident just grin and bear it instead of trying too hard to show someone else up in order to cover their embarrassment....not that I mind a dickhead like you making an even bigger fool of himself that way.

The fact is, it's perfectly fine to end a sentence in a preposition in informal speech....you ignorant POS. LMAO.

Hey, Archer, I noticed you have a new avatar. Who is the nancy in the plaid skirt with the bow and arrow?
I'll try to explain because you probably don't know. For centuries, Scotsmen wore what were called kilts. They also happened to be some of the toughest people in the world. Now that I've educated you a little, I doubt seriously if you have the balls to call his kilt a skirt to his face. In fact, I would bet everything I own that you don't.

kilt

kĭlt

noun​

1. A knee-length skirt with deep pleats, usually of a tartan wool, worn as part of the dress for men in the Scottish Highlands.

Reactions: bluetoe
I'll try to explain because you probably don't know. For centuries, Scotsmen wore what were called kilts. They also happened to be some of the toughest people in the world. Now that I've educated you a little, I doubt seriously if you have the balls to call his kilt a skirt to his face. In fact, I would bet everything I own that you don't.

kilt

kĭlt

noun​

1. A knee-length skirt with deep pleats, usually of a tartan wool, worn as part of the dress for men in the Scottish Highlands.
Okay, nancy, nice dress.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
Well, I'm guessing that the usual suspects on here who suggested it was misinfo or other comments will now fully admit yet another win by the orange that was doubted when he made his claims. When will it be learned that the "news" is agenda driven and not truth seeking? For example, this tweet certainly turns out to not have aged well:

Reactions: nctransplant
You idiot, back in third grade had you spelled "don't" d-o-n-t, your teacher wouldn't have marked through it with her red pencil and noted it was improper punctuation. She would have crossed it out due to its being misspelled.

Hyphens and quotation marks are sometimes attributed to punctuation, but both are often used in the spelling of words and both are merely elements of proper grammar.

I'll try to explain because you probably don't know. For centuries, Scotsmen wore what were called kilts. They also happened to be some of the toughest people in the world. Now that I've educated you a little, I doubt seriously if you have the balls to call his kilt a skirt to his face. In fact, I would bet everything I own that you don

Careful. He played football and wrestled!

You idiot, back in third grade had you spelled "don't" d-o-n-t, your teacher wouldn't have marked through it with her red pencil and noted it was improper punctuation. She would have crossed it out due to its being misspelled.

Hyphens and quotation marks are sometimes attributed to punctuation, but both are often used in the spelling of words and both are merely elements of proper grammar.
She would have marked it wrong for bad grammar. And you wouldn't know, your homeschooling only went to 2nd.

The word "don't" is a contraction of "do not," so therefore a single quotation mark should be used in its proper spelling.

Stupid moron. redundant.
Corrected.

LOL, someone is trying way too hard to put the spotlight on someone else, and he still can't help himself.

Note to @Heels Noir....when you make a post critical of someone's grammar, try not to use the grammar of a repeat fifth-grader in your post. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Lol at this morning’s discussion in this thread. @Heels Noir is getting f*cked. But like Kamala, maybe it’s enough for him to one day be selected as a running mate for an incompetent administration.

Well I stated before I blocked that ignorant P.O.S but it is entertaining to read others give him the what fors.

Bad grammar, misspelling, take your pick. Not improper punctuation, however.
I did. If you would have just acquiesced to people smarter than you we wouldn’t have had to go through all of this…
The word "don't" is a contraction of "do not," so therefore a single quotation mark should be used in its proper spelling.

Stupid moron.

It certainly is when the punctuation is part of the word, jackass.

Reactions: Archer2
Corrected.

LOL, someone is trying way too hard to put the spotlight on someone else, and he still can't himself.

Note to @Heels Noir....when you make a post critical of someone's grammar, try not to use the grammar of a repeat fifth-grader in your post. You're welcome.
Redundancy is not in of itself an incorrect use of language, and therefore doesn't need to be corrected. Who is trying too hard now? Furthermore, redundancy is often used for emphasis, like when I call you out as a stupid moron.

By the way, what is "he still can't himself" supposed to mean?

I never block anyone. I love reading just how stupid a few here are.

Well this clown uses no logic in a debate. At least Strum, Blazers and a few others from the left bring an opinion that is relevant to the conversation being discussed at that moment.

Redundancy is not in of itself an incorrect use of language, and therefore doesn't need to be corrected. Who is trying too hard now? Furthermore, redundancy is often used for emphasis, like when I call you out as a stupid moron.

By the way, what is "he still can't himself" supposed to mean?
I didn't say it was incorrect, I said it was 'poor grammar'...and although in general redundancy isn't necessarily incorrect, to say 'stupid moron' is just idiotic.

he apparently wrestled with spelling and grammar, and his sense of self-esteem. I think he got pinned a lot.
One can only imagine how his school sports career went. I got a lot of cash on....

giphy.gif

In all sincerity, I want to thank you guys for the workout today and for being such soft and tender punching bags. Let's not stop -- I haven't worked up a good sweat yet.

ever notice when you catch a fly and tear its wings off, it can't fly away no matter what you do to it? I guess ol' @Heels Noir has had his wings torn off.

If he was really a fly, I might feel sorry for him.

Reactions: nctransplant
ever notice when you catch a fly and tear its wings off, it can't fly away no matter what you do to it? I guess ol' @Heels Noir has had his wings torn off.

If he was really a fly, I might feel sorry for him.
Have you ever noticed how when you kick a dog in the balls he spends the rest of the day licking them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT