ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

CdiAgCb.gif
Wow, just brilliant, blue. You and Hark should team up.

aren't you paying attention, Cleopatra? We're ALL teaming up.

Except on your side I mean. Your OOTB idol @blazers must be on vacation. Even @prlyles is treating you like you have cooties.
That's the difference between us, blue. You and your fellow weak-minded cohorts desperately need each other to lend moral support and affirming "likes" and thumbs up. I don't need that sissy crap.

Suck it, losers.

From the MESSAGE BOARD FOR BEGINNERS COMPANION GUIDE, Tip # 29:

When you can't come up with a clever enough comeback, simply resort to the Lucy Van Pelt removing the football from would-be placekicker Charlie Brown. It may be a weak response, but it might suffice during times of panic and confusion.

When you can't come up with a clever enough comeback, simply resort to the Lucy Van Pelt removing the football from would-be placekicker Charlie Brown. It may be a weak response, but it might suffice during a time of panic and confusion.
Tip #1:

You have to be clever in the first place.

Reactions: nctransplant
That's the difference between us, blue. You and your fellow weak-minded cohorts desperately need each other to lend moral support and affirming "likes" and thumbs up. I don't need that sissy crap.

Suck it, losers.
the biggest difference between me and you is I'm not so concerned with being thought of as a sissy that I have to disclaim it in every other post.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC '92
the biggest difference between me and you is I'm not so concerned with being thought of as a sissy that I have to disclaim it in every other post.
Trust me, that is nowhere near the biggest difference between you and I. It's like comparing a molehill to a mountain, sissy britches.

When you can't come up with a clever enough comeback, simply resort to the Lucy Van Pelt removing the football from would-be placekicker Charlie Brown. It may be a weak response, but it might suffice during times of panic and confusion.
good point! During this time of your panic and your confusion, a weak response is all that's needed to keep you triggered. Yeeee Haaww!!!

Reactions: UNC '92
From the MESSAGE BOARD FOR BEGINNERS COMPANION GUIDE, Tip # 3:

Any time the other posters are not paying you any attention, especially your rival, try resorting to the figurative use of physical violence such as "kick you in your teeth" as a last-ditch effort to sound like a badass, at least in your own mind.

Is that what you call your mom giving me my afternoon blow? Aww, you got a name for it.
No, that's what you call it, along with "child play" for when you're molesting the neighborhood kids or "male box" for when you're tossing some dude's salad.

Last edited:
Yikes. I hope you don't have access to kids or talk that way in front of them. Jesus I'm going to have to have a talk with your mother... after she finishes blowing me.
I guess I should have told you this sooner but that’s not my mother. That’s her identical twin brother who loves cross dressing. Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT