ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Have you ever noticed how when you kick a dog in the balls he spends the rest of the day licking them?
Kicking dogs in the nuts isn't a hobby I think I'd enjoy. I hope you get bit. Wait, you spend the rest of the day licking your dog's nuts? He'd let you do it without kicking him I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC '92
No, I'm just waiting for a comment generated by some real brain power that I can respond to.
I see. You just want to match wits with someone who challenges you....

uaysp.jpg

Congratulations on that low-voltage response! Now, catch your breath.
we aren't even through pummeling your dumb ass over your weak-ass 'grammar' responses, and now you want to open another front that you can't win?

Did you learn nothing from the Nazis?

we aren't even through pummeling your dumb ass over your weak-ass 'grammar' responses, and now you want to open another front that you can't win?

Did you learn nothing from the Nazis?
Come back later when/if you actually have something intelligent to say.

he apparently wrestled with spelling and grammar, and his sense of self-esteem. I think he got pinned a lot.

I was going to say this is probably a top 5 roast in all the 1000 pages of this thread.

One can only imagine how his school sports career went. I got a lot of cash on....

giphy.gif

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this.

@Heels Noir got the shit beat out of him today in this thread. And I didn't have to lift a finger. @bluetoe and @nctransplant had a few other haymakers that landed on the button too. Highly entertaining. But he's had enough at this point. Leave him alone guys. Let him lick his wounds in peace.

I was going to say this is probably a top 5 roast in all the 1000 pages of this thread.

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this.

@Heels Noir got the shit beat out of him today in this thread. And I didn't have to lift a finger. @bluetoe and @nctransplant had a few other haymakers that landed on the button too. Highly entertaining. But he's had enough at this point. Leave him alone guys. Let him lick his wounds in peace.
Apparently, he's licking his dog's nuts at the moment.

Today's puzzle: Find the following inbred cousins, poopslinger, bluetoe, '92 blows, and transplant in the Trump rally photo below:

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

"Rep. Liz Cheney faces uphill battle against Trump-backed rival in Wyoming primary"​

I think the battle is over.. time for Liz to load up the Prius and head out of Washington.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT