ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

What we know about Heels Noir after a single day:

He beats dogs and then licks their balls.

Blows his cousins.

Doesn’t know the difference between grammar and spelling.

Shares sexual fantasies with his mother.

Likes to be handled by men.

Can’t spell “least intelligent”.

Doesn’t know how the Sopranos ended.
That lane-ass list says a lot more about you and your utter lack of creativity than it says about me.

@Heels Noir, I feel like you're going to need this around here. Make sure to use the chin strap.

melone-melon.gif

I sure did, just like you meant “her” when you posted “Just like here, you didn't know your place,” a couple hours ago.
No I meant "just like here (OOTB), you didn't know your place (keeping your mouth shut when talking to grown men). Terrible try and an awful response even if it had landed. You try way too hard.

No I meant "just like here (OOTB), you didn't know your place (keeping your mouth shut when talking to grown men). Terrible try and an awful response even if it had landed. You try way too hard.
Just like "here"? That makes absolutely no sense, especially when you were referring to a photograph of a woman directly above your words. You can't lie your way out of it.

You're such a pussy you can't even admit when you're wrong.

Just like "here"? That makes absolutely no sense, especially when you were referring to a photograph of a woman directly above your words. You can't lie your way out of it.

You're such a pussy you can't even admit when you're wrong.
Uh huh! Yes I can!

Just like here, you didn't know your place.

76571218ae8c003f-600x338.jpg
Here's your stupid post again, in an effort to help you recognize your lame-ass lie.

I made a mistake; the photo is directly below your words rather than above them. See how easy that is?

Here's your stupid post again, in an effort to help you recognize your lame-ass lie.
You realize you were the female in the pic mouthing off (just like here)? You didn't know your place and ended up...oh Jesus it was your idea to recreate soprano scenes for humor. I just beat you across the head with it. I can't make you understand it.

Well both sides are hypocritical in some form or fashion. I just think the new age progressive orthodoxy regarding…almost anything is really dumb and out of touch with how most people think.
And, they'll lose all power and all influence in exchange for the weakest, minuscule, ridiculous issues. Examples: forcing people to call Monkeypox another name (along with a list a mile long of other inanimate "things") so as to not offend... someone they're convinced is being maligned. Jimmy Fallon will apologize for his dead-on Chris Rock impression 20 years ago. Actors will announce their shame for being great actors in great acting roles because they themselves are/were not gay, black, trans, retarded, or whatever the character is/was written to be in a screenplay, when they played the role to perfection. That's exactly what actors are supposed to do.

Judging people who lived 200 years ago by the social standards of today and compelled to remove their names from anything that they once decided were worthy of recognition. Those people are dead. The focus should be on not repeating their mistakes NOW. Holding them accountable is impossible.

The misplaced effort is unending.

Of course we need term limits. This article is from 2016 but it shows how little support Pubs have gotten from Dems. Congress now represents it’s own selfish interests, not those of the people.

Term limits

Synopsis:

“According to U.S. Term Limits, these senators and House members signed the term limits pledge (all but O’Rourke are Republicans):

Senate
Bill Cassidy, La.
Ted Cruz, Texas
Steve Daines, Mont.
Deb Fischer, Neb.
Rand Paul, Ky.
David Perdue, Ga.
Marco Rubio, Fla.
Ben Sasse, Neb.
Tim Scott, S.C.
Thom Tillis, N.C.
Pat Toomey, Pa.
Todd Young, Ind.

House
Rick Allen, Ga.
Don Bacon, Neb.
Andy Biggs, Ariz.
Rod Blum, Iowa
Dave Brat, Va.
Ken Buck, Colo.
Ted Budd, N.C.
James Comer, Ky.
Warren Davidson, Ohio
Ron DeSantis, Fla.
Jeff Duncan, S.C.
John Faso, N.Y.
Drew Ferguson, Ga.
Matt Gaetz, Fla.
Trey Gowdy, S.C.
Trey Hollingsworth, Ind.
Richard Hudson, N.C.
Darin LaHood, Ill.
Frank Lucas, Okla.
Roger Marshall, Kan.
Thomas Massie, Ky.
Brian Mast, Fla.
Alex Mooney, W.Va.
Markwayne Mullin, Okla.
Mick Mulvaney, S.C.
Beto O’Rourke, Texas
Gary Palmer, Ala.
Robert Pittenger, N.C.
Mike Pompeo, Kan.
John Ratcliffe, Texas
Tom Rice, S.C.
Tom Rooney, Fla.
Mark Sanford, S.C.
David Schweikert, Ariz.
Ann Wagner, Mo.
Lee Zeldin, N.Y.”
the tweet about lindsey isn’t about term limits, but he’s gotta go…it’s interesting you took it there.

and @UNC '92 you should be embarrassed carrying sil’s avatar…that’s not how sopranos ended.

Reactions: Archer2
From the MESSAGE BOARD FOR BEGINNERS COMPANION GUIDE, Tip # 3:

Any time the other posters are not paying you any attention, especially your rival, try resorting to the figurative use of physical violence such as "kick you in your teeth" as a last-ditch effort to sound like a badass, at least in your own mind.
Animated-picture-of-rolling-eyes1.gif

And, they'll lose all power and all influence in exchange for the weakest, minuscule, ridiculous issues. Examples: forcing people to call Monkeypox another name (along with a list a mile long of other inanimate "things") so as to not offend... someone they're convinced is being maligned. Jimmy Fallon will apologize for his dead-on Chris Rock impression 20 years ago. Actors will announce their shame for being great actors in great acting roles because they themselves are/were not gay, black, trans, retarded, or whatever the character is/was written to be in a screenplay, when they played the role to perfection. That's exactly what actors are supposed to do.

Judging people who lived 200 years ago by the social standards of today and compelled to remove their names from anything that they once decided were worthy of recognition. Those people are dead. The focus should be on not repeating their mistakes NOW. Holding them accountable is impossible.

The misplaced effort is unending.
Wow. I actually agree with this. I hope they lose power sooner rather than later but I’m afraid they won’t until irreparable damage has been to our country.

I’d feel sorry for Noir having his arse handed to him so badly if he weren’t such a jackass. But he is, so I don’t. He deserves every bit of it And more.

Reactions: uncfootball-
the tweet about lindsey isn’t about term limits, but he’s gotta go…it’s interesting you took it there.

and @UNC '92 you should be embarrassed carrying sil’s avatar…that’s not how sopranos ended.
I should be embarrassed because you think I thought the Sopranos ended with me carrying Sil's avatar? What leads you to the conclusion I don't know how the Sopranos ended? I don't believe I described the ending of the Sopranos in any of my posts. I did say @Heels Noir does not know how the Sopranos ended. And why didn't you help your little buddy yesterday? He could have used someone else around to take a few of those punches.

Conveniently, both Joe and Kamel forgot to mention that this was made possible by a law that was passed and signed into law by orangeman in 2017.

Not gonna hold my breath waiting for the msm or our squad to point it out.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Conveniently, both Joe and Kamel forgot to mention that this was made possible by a law that was passed and signed into law by orangeman in 2017.

Not gonna hold my breath waiting for the msm or our squad to point it out.
why didn’t the FDA make them available during Trump’s term?

Examples: forcing people to call Monkeypox another name (along with a list a mile long of other inanimate "things") so as to not offend... someone they're convinced is being maligned.
and a point I've been trying to make for ages now, is that in the renaming, and changing of verbiages, as they are so prone to do, they are actually validating any negative connotations that currently exist by exhibiting a need and desire to disguise them. These are the people that love to tell us how much more intelligent they are than us. They don't get that the way to deal with a problem is to stand up and beat it head-to-head, rather than acknowledge it as too valid to deal with and then run away from it.

Anyone remember when Howard Cosell all those years ago stuck his foot in it on MNF and exclaimed 'look at that monkey run!' as a black running back ran down the field? Even I will admit that that was a fairly regrettable remark, but it should have been whisked away like so much dry dust and forgotten. Instead they made a mountain out of that molehill, forgetting for one thing that Cosell did more for black athletes than any other in such a highly visible position, and for another that in the upswell of criticism of the slip, they were in effect saying the RB was indeed like a monkey; and that the problem was not in the comparison but in the mentioning of that embarrassing fact. And this was well before the era of woke.

Let people say what they will as the notion of freedom dictates, and then take the words for what they are worth and move on to some real controversy.

and a point I've been trying to make for ages now, is that in the renaming, and changing of verbiages, as they are so prone to do, they are actually validating any negative connotations that currently exist by exhibiting a need and desire to disguise them. These are the people that love to tell us how much more intelligent they are than us. They don't get that the way to deal with a problem is to stand up and beat it head-to-head, rather than acknowledge it as too valid to deal with and then run away from it.

Anyone remember when Howard Cosell all those years ago stuck his foot in it on MNF and exclaimed 'look at that monkey run!' as a black running back ran down the field? Even I will admit that that was a fairly regrettable remark, but it should have been whisked away like so much dry dust and forgotten. Instead they made a mountain out of that molehill, forgetting for one thing that Cosell did more for black athletes than any other in such a highly visible position, and for another that in the upswell of criticism of the slip, they were in effect saying the RB was indeed like a monkey; and that the problem was not in the comparison but in the mentioning of that embarrassing fact. And this was well before the era of woke.

Let people say what they will as the notion of freedom dictates, and then take the words for what they are worth and move on to some real controversy.

I remember Roy saying certain players were a "tough little nut". Was he saying the player had mental problems? Was shaped like a walnut? Had a hard head?

Reactions: bluetoe

Agree with the whole poast. When the woke go hard against a word or phrase, they are allowing the negative connotations to reign supreme and as you say, validate those negative connotations. This last sentence is concise and on the mark.

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT