ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

This is what the left has brought to society.. I laugh at this stupidity of finding everything racist.

I used to get legit mad by people getting bent and sounding off on Twitter about something so inane. But now, I actually enjoy reading their hysterical comments. I've never poasted anything at all on Twitter but I do kind of want to troll idiots like this. Read through the linked thread.

oh, so you try to keep it illiterate. I see. You do a good job of it, I must admit. You also do a good job of being a hypocrite in that regard, and lying your ass off when it suits you.

Am I trying to tell you blah blah blah? Yes, that's what I keep saying. Good to see you fight through your slow-wittedness to recognize the obvious. If you can fight through it a little more, maybe you'll realize that I also keep pointing out that the money to come is going to be misspent by Biden.

You brought up Mexico saying no to Trump, and I had to ask for the link you should have provided. It seems the wild and fantastic claim you refer to is yours, retard. Go ahead and tell yourself that you have fooled everyone with this kindergarten subterfuge, while we understand you are merely deflecting, rather stupidly, from what you can't produce.
There is nothing illiterate about using actual words that can easily be found in the Cambridge Dictionary, you dotard. You're just angry because you thought you had busted me misspelling a word and ended up getting busted yourself instead. BUSTED!!

Of course then you naturally start calling me a hypocrite and a liar. You constantly pull that crap on me, on strum, on carolinablue, and on everyone else who routinely puts you in your place. Actually, you are not only the biggest liar on this board, you're also one of the biggest hypocrites and deniers as well.

Asking me for a link proving Mexico didn't fund Trump's wall is like asking for a link proving the sun just crashed into the earth. There's no link because it didn't happen. Stupid moron!

There is nothing illiterate about using actual words that can easily be found in the Cambridge Dictionary, you dotard. You're just angry because you thought you had busted me misspelling a word and ended up getting busted yourself instead. BUSTED!!

Of course then you naturally start calling me a hypocrite and a liar. You constantly pull that crap on me, on strum, on carolinablue, and on everyone else who routinely puts you in your place. Actually, you are not only the biggest liar on this board, you're also one of the biggest hypocrites and deniers as well.

Asking me for a link proving Mexico didn't fund Trump's wall is like asking for a link proving the sun just crashed into the earth. There's no link because it didn't happen. Stupid moron!
nice shift of the goalpost. Subtle but stupid. I didn't say link to Mexico not funding the wall while Trump was in office, I said link to Mexico saying NO to Trump. You said Mexico said NO to Trump. I said link it. Mexico saying NO to Trump would be a thing that happened and if it happened and you somehow know about it, you should be able to link to some substantiation. But you can't because as usual you were just making shit up.

So who's busted, Einstein? That's right, you are as usual. Liar. Hypocrite. LMAO.

And I am cracking up over your trying to excuse yourself for something that you jump all over anyone else for. BUSTED, you retard. You can find all kinds of improper words online in dictionaries, and guess what? They are improper. Slang. Spelling for Dummies. You're just a lying goober. Oh, and a hypocrite.

nice shift of the goalpost. Subtle but stupid. I didn't say link to Mexico not funding the wall while Trump was in office, I said link to Mexico saying NO to Trump. You said Mexico said NO to Trump. I said link it. Mexico saying NO to Trump would be a thing that happened and if it happened and you somehow know about it, you should be able to link to some substantiation. But you can't because as usual you were just making shit up.

So who's busted, Einstein? That's right, you are as usual. Liar. Hypocrite. LMAO.

And I am cracking up over your trying to excuse yourself for something that you jump all over anyone else for. BUSTED, you retard. You can find all kinds of improper words online in dictionaries, and guess what? They are improper. Slang. Spelling for Dummies. You're just a lying goober. Oh, and a hypocrite.
Yeah, a few posts back I wrote Mexico said, "Hell, no," to Trump. Did you really take that literally, you stupid hayseed? In effect, Mexico did say hell no to Trump because he never received any money from them to build his wall and pretty much everyone in America knows this except you and maybe a few other idiots.

Slang or not, the word "capeesh" is listed in the dictionary and no matter how much whining or denying you do, that won't change. I guess the foreign language completely threw you, you provincial piss flaps (look that one up).

Yeah, a few posts back I wrote Mexico said, "Hell, no," to Trump. Did you really take that literally, you stupid hayseed? In effect, Mexico did say hell no to Trump because he never received any money from them to build his wall and pretty much everyone in America knows this except you and a few other idiots.

Slang or not, the word "capeesh" is listed in the dictionary and no matter how much whining or denying you do, that won't change. I guess the foreign language completely threw you, you provincial piss flaps (look that one up).
the foreign language threw ME? I'm the one who schooled you on the correct spelling, retard.

The thing about using 'capeesh' isn't that it was used, wrong as it may be. It was understood and normally that's plenty good enough for me without the need for comment, just like I let slide your latest 'stupid moron' idiocy. If anyone else said capeesh it would fly right by me unmolested. But YOU are the sleazy shitbag who can't wait for someone to make a typo or misspell something or use slang, so that your insecure ass can go after that low-hanging fruit in lieu of being able to put together decent arguments. So eat it, my bitch. Stop whining and take your medicine like the fvcktard you are. LMAO.

the foreign language threw ME? I'm the one who schooled you on the correct spelling, retard.

The thing about using 'capeesh' isn't that it was used, wrong as it may be. It was understood and normally that's plenty good enough for me without the need for comment, just like I let slide your latest 'stupid moron' idiocy. If anyone else said capeesh it would fly right by me unmolested. But YOU are the sleazy shitbag who can't wait for someone to make a typo or misspell something or use slang, so that your insecure ass can go after that low-hanging fruit in lieu of being able to put together decent arguments. So eat it, my bitch. Stop whining and take your medicine like the fvcktard you are. LMAO.
You really think he is the one getting owned?

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the angriest and most pathetic man in America, bluetoe.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the angriest man in America, bluetoe.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
that's it? that's how you're throwing in the towel? Ok then, sure, I am angrily laughing at your dumb ass. What a tard.

that's it? that's how you're throwing in the towel? Ok then, sure, I am angrily laughing at your dumb ass. What a tard.
Throwing in the towel? No. In fact, I’m still waiting for you to share some corroboration of your recent claim that the $1.5 billion dollar pledge from Mexico is tied in with Trump’s campaign promises that Mexico would pay for the wall. Let’s have it.

If @prlyles is taking your side, you should know it's the losing side.
and when @prlyles and @Heels Noir's start giving each other reach-arounds, the losing is epic.

Throwing in the towel? No. In fact, I’m still waiting for you to share some corroboration of your recent claim that the $1.5 billion dollar pledge from Mexico is tied in with Trump’s campaign promises that Mexico would pay for the wall. Let’s have it.
yes, throwing in the towel with this puny deflection from your failure to link to Mexico saying no. And i already substantiated my contention. Trump requested money for the wall from Mexico, Mexico just came through with it. Indisputable.

Unfortunately, the chimp-in-chief will spend the wall-money on daycare for illegals.

Reactions: Archer2
No he’s right.

Nothing screams communism quite like a for profit news network that is completely beholden to corporate advertisement…

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
No he’s right.

Nothing screams communism quite like a for profit news network that is completely beholden to corporate advertisement…
Don't you love it when anyone tries to spook the rest of us with "Communism" bullshit?

The USA is a gigantic cash register. That's kind of the antithesis of what Marx and Engels, and others, were mostly trying to remove "pay for play" in the human consciousness! Of course, I've yet to see any version of Communism actually manifest itself in a human environment. I see totalitarianism and dictatorship. But, I've yet to see Communism.

It happened all of a sudden but there was a time when businesses were lauded for making as much money as possible. They were seen as "driven", "dedicated" and other words with positive connotations. It was at one time, the American Way. Now the general thought is that businesses have some obligation or social responsibility. I think it's flat out absurd.

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
It happened all of a sudden but there was a time when businesses were lauded for making as much money as possible. They were seen as "driven", "dedicated" and other words with positive connotations. It was at one time, the American Way. Now the general thought is that businesses have some obligation or social responsibility. I think it's flat out absurd.
That's the "general thought?" Whew! Good to know. You're at the crossroads of intellectual commonality- rural, southern Virginia. So, your finger must be on the pulse of the "general thought." And, sharing objective sources as much as you do! lol

It must have just started- like, maybe in the last few seconds- where making as much money as possible is discouraged. The general thought is the polar opposite of that. Making as much money as possible is the fuel, the engine, and the exhaust of the human experience.

"The American Way" is just another platitude that can be used to describe basically anything that someone who claims to be "American" wants it to include. Kinda like "American Exceptionalism." It's just some nationalist drum that people beat to death.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers

This is what the left has brought to society.. I laugh at this stupidity of finding everything racist.
you can find racism wherever you look, if racism is what you are determnined to find and you aren't at all particular about how you define it.

Wouldn't it be so much better, and so much more SANE, to simply stop trying to find racism. A certain large segment (including different races) of our society has been indoctrinated with the notion that we must find racism under every rock and behind every tree so that we can...well hell, I have no idea what the actual purpose would be AND NEITHER DO THEY.

Kids fvck with other kids, and that's been the case ever since there've been kids. Most of the time, they're just testing to see what kind of reaction they'll get. Teach them to laugh it off if they are feeling picked on, and even join in the fun, and next thing you know they are the cool kid and in the in crowd. Teach them that they are victims and that the proper response is to become sullen and full of hate and you have our current society.

If it's real racism, it will walk up and slap you in the face. If it doesn't slap you in the face, and maybe even if it does, just leave it alone and let it reflect on the racist. As a supposedly enlightened society, we are so fvcking stupid and self-defeating it's actually sickening.

Reactions: uncfootball-
you can find racism wherever you look, if racism is what you are determnined to find and you aren't at all particular about how you define it.

Wouldn't it be so much better, and so much more SANE, to simply stop trying to find racism. A certain large segment (including different races) of our society has been indoctrinated with the notion that we must find racism under every rock and behind every tree so that we can...well hell, I have no idea what the actual purpose would be AND NEITHER DO THEY.

Kids fvck with other kids, and that's been the case ever since there've been kids. Most of the time, they're just testing to see what kind of reaction they'll get. Teach them to laugh it off if they are feeling picked on, and even join in the fun, and next thing you know they are the cool kid and in the in crowd. Teach them that they are victims and that the proper response is to become sullen and full of hate and you have our current society.

If it's real racism, it will walk up and slap you in the face. If it doesn't slap you in the face, and maybe even if it does, just leave it alone and let it reflect on the racist. As a supposedly enlightened society, we are so fvcking stupid and self-defeating it's actually sickening.

The funny thing is I would be willing to bet $20 that some percentage of those uniforms those kids are wearing are made from cotton.

Nike.. uses cotton.

Why is this not a problem for the left?

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT