ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I never claimed it to be "a big deal" (much less did I do it TWICE), nor did I call it a controversy or imply that anyone at the church was anti-Trump. I simply found it amusing that the Trump campaign would select a black church in an underserved part of a city like Detroit and ask permission to hold a "black roundtable" discussion there and invite a bunch of Trump's white MAGA followers to predominantly fill up the pews. It sort of goes against the whole spirit of the thing, don't you think?

By the way, if you learn how the discussions between Trump and the hundreds of meth heads and heroin addicts at the church's methadone clinic went, please share.
619af9c7-8368-4e21-a5c1-ce589c59bde0_text.gif

giphy.gif

horse-falling-on-back-bepwg1cr54gyuqnu.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
I never claimed it to be "a big deal" (much less did I do it TWICE), nor did I call it a controversy or imply that anyone at the church was anti-Trump. I simply found it amusing that the Trump campaign would select a black church in an underserved part of a city like Detroit and ask permission to hold a "black roundtable" discussion there and invite a bunch of Trump's white MAGA followers to predominantly fill up the pews. It sort of goes against the whole spirit of the thing, don't you think?

By the way, if you learn how the discussions between Trump and the hundreds of meth heads and heroin addicts at the church's methadone clinic went, please share.
Well, revise your posting history all you want, but they are there for anyone to read and they speak for themselves versus your constant sidestepping.

As to finding "it amusing" that Trump would select a black church for a roundtable AND invite his "white MAGA followers" you are doing it AGAIN. First, there was no comedic observation in anything you posted. The post said it was embarrassing for Trump, which was your actual landing zone. Sadly, you missed. More importantly is your false assertion that Trump invited his white MAGA followers, implying that there would be no blacks to attend. There is nothing that you have posted, or that was in the Detroit Free Press' lengthy article that detailed the event, which even suggested such an occurrence.

Just because Joe has trouble getting more than 30 people to show up at anything that isn't mandated by their employers or populated with campaign people doesn't mean that Trump "invited" anyone. He gets numbers at any public event. If that means white people dared to show up at a black church in Detroit, then that's what happens, but don't just assume that he sent out a super secret invitation. I could be wrong, but I'd like to see proof of this claim.

The real problem you're having here is that Trump dared to go into an "exclusive" democratic voting block for Joe. How dare Trump do that! This is no different than holding his rally in the Bronx. He's trying to get votes and he's made considerable gains in traditional D demographics. There are many reasons, but just a few shifts in votes and some swing states will go his way. Heck, he's even making headway in bringing traditional blue states into play, like Virginia. Campaigns have limited supplies of time and money. If Trump can make Joe spend his in places that are almost always blue just to ensure those traditional results, it means that Joe isn't spending them with those all important swing voters. And there is nothing embarrassing, humorous, or amusing about any of that - except for Joe.

He picked four golfers, three of which are ranked in the top 12 in the world and one of which happened to win. Yeah, he's a real Nostradamus.

Check your feet before you go inside.

Correction: I was the only person to pick Bryson who was going off at +2200.

Don't be pissy with others for laughing at you. You did that to yourself.

this entire video is worth watching, but to get to the meat of it skip to the 8 minute mark.

CNN, baby. Not Fox News. CNN.

Well, revise your posting history all you want, but they are there for anyone to read and they speak for themselves versus your constant sidestepping.
For the record:
- I shared a tweet about Trump's groundbreaking venture into a black church and responded with a laughing emoji.
- Then I responded sarcastically to your post which took umbrage to my smear against your beloved.
- Then in my THIRD post about it, I corrected you by informing you that Trump wasn't invited to the church but that he invited himself.

So please tell me where I said it was a big deal, and not once but TWICE. Please tell me how I "revised" or "sidestepped" anything. And I'll ask you again, what do you think happened when the germaphobe that is Donald Trump visited the church's methadone clinic to visit its patients as he said he would?

Correction: I was the only person to pick Bryson who was going off at +2200.

Don't be pissy with others for laughing at you. You did that to yourself.
🤣
And you were also the only person to predict Tiger would make the cut.

Why are you getting so worked up about this? I'm just having fun with you and you're the one getting pissy. To make amends, allow me to congratulate you for picking the winner despite the astronomical odds against you. :rolleyes:

While you're on a roll, please tell me how many runs the Diamond Heels will win by today so I can clinch a bet with a friend.

🤣
And you were also the only person to predict Tiger would make the cut.

Why are you getting so worked up about this? I'm just having fun with you and you're the one getting pissy. To make amends, allow me to congratulate you for picking the winner despite the astronomical odds against you. :rolleyes:

While you're on a roll, please tell me how many runs the Diamond Heels will win by today so I can clinch a bet with a friend.

Why do liberals project so often and act like we don’t notice?

Nothing I’ve poasted would indicate I’m pissy. I simply showed you up because you chose to attempt to razz me for predicting Tiger would make the cut, despite odds against it. I’d explain my rationale but I don’t expect you to know anything about anything, least of all, golf, the US Open or the PGA Tour.

I don’t think I need to point out your obsession with me. You choosing to take a poast of mine from one thread and put it into another thread in a weak effort for a “gotcha” illustrates that perfectly.

Just take the L and move on. Sheesh, you’d think you’d be used to it by now but here you are digging yourself a deeper hole. Help me help you.

In an effort towards reconciliation, I'll just respond to this. Let's all hope that the arms hold out and the bats wake up. FSU has some big swingers and there's lots of wind. And despite our regular season performance and timely hitting during the post season, we haven't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard, Let's hope that changes today.

Why do liberals project so often and act like we don’t notice?

Nothing I’ve poasted would indicate I’m pissy. I simply showed you up because you chose to attempt to razz me for predicting Tiger would make the cut, despite odds against it. I’d explain my rationale but I don’t expect you to know anything about anything, least of all, golf, the US Open or the PGA Tour.

I don’t think I need to point out your obsession with me. You choosing to take a poast of mine from one thread and put it into another thread in a weak effort for a “gotcha” illustrates that perfectly.

Just take the L and move on. Sheesh, you’d think you’d be used to it by now but here you are digging yourself a deeper hole. Help me help you.
Just as I thought, you're too afraid to predict the baseball score for fear of exposing yourself as a crappy prognosticator. How predictable!

Just as I thought, you're too afraid to predict the baseball score for fear of exposing yourself as a crappy prognosticator. How predictable!
I can't wait for your follow-up post wherein you claim to not be an asshole.

Why would I help you win a bet?
Just for fun, tell me again how you guarantee Trump will win in November.
Sadly, they lost and are out of the CWS. This would mean that you lost your bet. So, just maybe @gunslingerdick actually IS a good "prognosticator" and it's someone else who's having problems with their predictions.

Hey Noir, this is what you posted as your "source" for your claimed amusement with Trump and his event at a black church. This guy, Mr. No Lies. Turns out, he should be called Sometimes Lies. Here's yours:

But here's another post of this hack. In it, he shows a still photo of Trump "holding" the hand of someone and comments how he needs to be led off the stage, so what's the big deal about Biden being physically led off the stage by Obama and why isn't everyone making a big deal about Trump needing assistance? Except it's all a lie. In the video which includes the before and after, what actually happens is Trump is waving to the crowd, walking off the stage on a narrow, runway. As he's walking along, Don Jr. reaches up and shakes his dad's hand in a congratulatory manner. That's when the screenshot is taken. They release their handshake and Trump keeps walking along. No help needed and no assistance from anyone provided, unlike Joe's repeated "events". Total lie and total deception by your source. Watch for yourself.

The funniest part is one of the commenters points out that there is no way they'd ever let Biden walk on an elevated platform, lol.

And, just in case the WH and KJP reads our boards, lol, that's the exact definition of an actual cheapfake.

^^^ It's good to see Trump has won your continued support with his black outreach stunt. Let me know when he next visits a black church and actually addresses its black congregation.

For the record:
- I shared a tweet about Trump's groundbreaking venture into a black church and responded with a laughing emoji.
- Then I responded sarcastically to your post which took umbrage to my smear against your beloved.
- Then in my THIRD post about it, I corrected you by informing you that Trump wasn't invited to the church but that he invited himself.

So please tell me where I said it was a big deal, and not once but TWICE. Please tell me how I "revised" or "sidestepped" anything. And I'll ask you again, what do you think happened when the germaphobe that is Donald Trump visited the church's methadone clinic to visit its patients as he said he would?
you 'claimed' it was a big deal by bringing it here and highlighting the largely white attendance. I have no problem dealing with the truth of a matter and I don't deny it when I make a big deal out of something by bringing it here, and I don't think you should either. It was somewhat remarkable that the attendance was not mostly black, although that in itself and by itself wasn't saying much about anything..

But then you misrepresented the facts of the matter by mischaracterizing the appearance and Pastor Sewell's take on the occasion and how it came about.. THAT is where I have a problem with you. I'm not sure you even recognize the truth at this point. So I posted a link to what actually took place.

When you were called on that, you moved the goalposts and tried to make it about Trump not getting an endorsement, and you mildly mischaracterized even that in a continuing attempt to discredit Trump, which is what you were doing all along. That was your 'sidestep' and second attempt to make a big deal of it. I called you out on that as well.

I have no problem with anyone honestly presenting anything that sheds unfiltered light on Biden or Trump or anyone else. But your manner and pervasive and relentless tendency to purposely misrepresent things in order to make you seem to have a valid point is no bueno, at least for me. You get just what you ask for and you shouldn't whine about it.

• Love
Reactions: pooponduke
Hey Noir, this is what you posted as your "source" for your claimed amusement with Trump and his event at a black church. This guy, Mr. No Lies. Turns out, he should be called Sometimes Lies. Here's yours:

But here's another post of this hack. In it, he shows a still photo of Trump "holding" the hand of someone and comments how he needs to be led off the stage, so what's the big deal about Biden being physically led off the stage by Obama and why isn't everyone making a big deal about Trump needing assistance? Except it's all a lie. In the video which includes the before and after, what actually happens is Trump is waving to the crowd, walking off the stage on a narrow, runway. As he's walking along, Don Jr. reaches up and shakes his dad's hand in a congratulatory manner. That's when the screenshot is taken. They release their handshake and Trump keeps walking along. No help needed and no assistance from anyone provided, unlike Joe's repeated "events". Total lie and total deception by your source. Watch for yourself.

The funniest part is one of the commenters points out that there is no way they'd ever let Biden walk on an elevated platform, lol.
I've been shaking my head over the Biden campaign's lame (and of course dishonest) attempts to paint Trump as approaching the senility of Joe. Those attempts are as feeble as Joe is.

"The funniest part is one of the commenters points out that there is no way they'd ever let Biden walk on an elevated platform, lol."

LMAO. Because it's true.

Vladimir Putin is meeting with Kim Jong Un on a diplomatic state visit in Pyongyang, N. Korea. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is at Mar-a-Lago with a bad case of FOMO.

Vladimir Putin is meeting with Kim Jong Un on a diplomatic state visit in Pyongyang, N. Korea. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is at Mar-a-Lago with a bad case of FOMO.
really? I think we should ALL fear his missing out. It's with him missing that it's all gone down the tubes, so that should have you singing a different tune than what you're trying to sell.

I wish Buden was the one missing out on the pushing together of these two global misfits. I just hope Trump can at least somewhat defuse the powder keg that Biden has created.

I bet you dollars to donuts that pastor put on maga garb and danced a jig while passing the offering plate. He’ll be sportin a new one of those bishop suits those black pastors like to wear this Sunday.

Fort Worth Shout GIF by Rampchurchtx

A really bad case OMO is what everyone fears in Joe. And that still applies even if he is physically sitting across from you.

Currently, he's been MIA hanging out at the beach house in Delaware. Tonight, he flies to Camp David for a full week of debate prep.

Wonder who's gonna be running the country? Probably whoever does even when Joe is at the WH, on AF1, etc.

Another day, another cheapfake. I'm gonna guess that PhD Jill had a bunch of papers she was grading spread across the seat, so Joe had to wait for her to clean them up before getting in.

• Angry
I bet you dollars to donuts that pastor put on maga garb and danced a jig while passing the offering plate. He’ll be sportin a new one of those bishop suits those black pastors like to wear this Sunday.

Fort Worth Shout GIF by Rampchurchtx
And I'll bet the compassionate, heartfelt talks Trump had with the drug addicts at the church's free clinic will have a lasting effect on those lost souls.

The times they are a-changin'. I wonder if @gunslingerdick is up on some high cliff in western Virginia thinking about taking the plunge?
🤞

You wonder about me a lot. Funny,… I never wonder about you. Is your obsession with me not embarrassing to you?

You wonder about me a lot. Funny,… I never wonder about you. Is your obsession with me not embarrassing to you?
I think about you and your bipolar disorder whenever presidential polls are in the news. I'm assuming now that the tide has turned you no longer buy into these polls like you did a few short months ago when they were in Trump's favor, eh?

And I'll bet the compassionate, heartfelt talks Trump had with the drug addicts at the church's free clinic will have a lasting effect on those lost souls.
you keep bringing this up but I have no idea what you're even referring to. Don't you think some linkage or at least an explanation is in order?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT