ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Not reading all of that, but based on what you highlighted, I'm assuming you are finding a way to explain away what he said and by extension what others have said. You're smart enough to know that politicians change their mind to advance in their career. It's not because they changed their opinion.
Is this like when Kameltoe said Joe was a racist?

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
I did and would again support a radical change. I voted for trump against Hillary. Then he turned into….well whatever he is. My problem with him is personal not political. I don’t care if a candidate is 100% in line with my politics, if he has the character flaws trump does then imo he’s unfit and I’m not supporting him. The radical change I want isn’t chaos and anarchy in the name of one persons lust for power. I think that’s what he brings and he proved that on Jan 6. Jmo.

Character? For real? Lol. If that's what you truly stand on, you would have never voted in your entire lifetime.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
I can’t for the life of me understand why you or others think there’s no reasonable explanation for making people present id to attend a rally or that it’s hypocritical in light of their voter id stance. A candidate was nearly assassinated at a rally. There have been several credible threats to both since then. In response they don’t release the specefic venue of the rally until last minute (relatively speaking) and issue invites that must be rsvp’d to. What’s the use of issuing invites if people don’t have to show id to prove they’re the person invited? Why does this seem so unreasonable especially given the nature of hate and lunacy present today? Furthermore Attending an invite only event is NOT a constitutional right. I’m not a fan of voter ID, but I see no conflict here. Seems to me You trumpers have much bigger worries than rally procedures and reflections in planes. Kudos for your reasonable take on the latter btw.
In all seriousness, have you ever attended a campaign rally of a national or statewide candidate?

Who the f sends out invites to a rally? I'm not talking about a blast to all known supporters, donors, etc. These are not fund raisers where donors with bucks are targeted. I've expected someone to argue that presenting ID allows for information gathering about the attendees. But that would ignore that they already have all that data by sending the evite to a particular name (that matches their state issued ID) and email address.

You keep wanting to argue this bs about it being done because of the attempted killing of Trump. This simply ignores reality. No amount of ID checking or running people through security would have stopped that. You do know that all the people who actually attend Trump rallies have to go through security with metal detectors, correct? The shooter DID NOT go through this process so it would not matter if he was invited or had an ID. I assume that the same happens with the hyena.

What person is going to make it known that he/she wants to kill a candidate, gets on some warning list, somehow secures an invite to a rally, shows up at a rally with the means to attempt an assassination, presents an ID matching the invite, and the crack security makes the arrest foiling the attempt? That all just a misdirection to the real reason(s).

Reactions: Archer2
Nah, here in Mayberry, the doctor comes to me. He makes house calls. So I'm good. Plus, I don't get sick. I don't allow it to happen.

And to use the term dog-whistle would mean I'm trying to disguise my meaning. I'm not. I'll be clear, big cities are shitholes because of the large black communities. Stats don't lie. I'm sorry that be hurtin your feels, Bro.
an unfortunate truth

Right, but if his party keeps losing then there's nowhere to follow. If you have no reason to follow then politics dictate you find someone/something else. Unless you're saying everyone will have decided they don't want to move up. That's the exact opposite of what a politician wants.
If he loses, he won't concede. The shit show and chaos that follows will probably just divide everyone more.

Not reading all of that, but based on what you highlighted, I'm assuming you are finding a way to explain away what he said and by extension what others have said. You're smart enough to know that politicians change their mind to advance in their career. It's not because they changed their opinion.
All of that? It was two paragraphs. More importantly, I asked a question in the second sentence. When did he say what these detractors seem to find so inconsistent about Trump?

If he loses, he won't concede. The shit show and chaos that follows will probably just divide everyone more.

giphy.gif

So unoriginal, tired and played out. People like him are the reason "racist" has no meaning anymore. .
And in seconds flat, this loser proves my point. I couldn't have set it up any better.

No- i mean loud and proud Nazi’s and Klan members. David Duke, stormfront endorsements etc.

Its cute y’all think you arent voting with literal klan members and nazis.

It's not about what he will do. It's about what the others will do. Politicians usually don't keep themselves attached to people who continue to lose. You aren't going to have many in the GOP saying he needs to run again in 2028 because he can fix everything.

Everybody drink! He used "Nazi". Just a reminder that other buzzwords include "fascist", "cult" and the term "threat to democracy".

So unoriginal, tired and played out. People like him are the reason "racist" has no meaning anymore. .
Says the man that just said concentration of black communities makes a place a shithole

Last edited:
In all seriousness, have you ever attended a campaign rally of a national or statewide candidate?
No. Have you? Whose?
Who the f sends out invites to a rally?
The Harris campaign did for the rally in question
I'm not talking about a blast to all known supporters, donors, etc. These are not fund raisers where donors with bucks are targeted. I've expected someone to argue that presenting ID allows for information gathering about the attendees. But that would ignore that they already have all that data by sending the evite to a particular name (that matches their state issued ID) and email address.

You keep wanting to argue this bs about it being done because of the attempted killing of Trump. This simply ignores reality. No amount of ID checking or running people through security would have stopped that. You do know that all the people who actually attend Trump rallies have to go through security with metal detectors, correct? The shooter DID NOT go through this process so it would not matter if he was invited or had an ID. I assume that the same happens with the hyena.
No not specifically cause of trump but cause of the present atmosphere of violence and extremism as illustrated by the shooting. To ignore that is just stupid. Are you stupid? I do t think so. I think if you were responsible for a candidates safety you would do the exact same thing. I certainly would

. As for The shooter he DID go through checkpoints and was red flagged by security for having a range finder and they lost track of him. Obviously he had stashed the gun earlier since he knew the rally’s locale days before. He would not have been able to stash his weapon, would not have gotten an invite and would not have been allowed in under the way Harris campaign handled the rally in question.
What person is going to make it known that he/she wants to kill a candidate, gets on some warning list, somehow secures an invite to a rally, shows up at a rally with the means to attempt an assassination, presents an ID matching the invite, and the crack security makes the arrest foiling the attempt? That all just a misdirection to the real reason(s).
For the love of god are you serious? Is that what u think the strategy is? It’s a way of controlling access to the person. That’s it. Perfectly reasonable, logical and sensical. What is this great behind the scenes mystery you keep implying? Is this another AI claim or something?

Last edited:
It's not about what he will do. It's about what the others will do. Politicians usually don't keep themselves attached to people who continue to lose. You aren't going to have many in the GOP saying he needs to run again in 2028 because he can fix everything.
They usually don't... I agree.

It is what it is. Crime, broken families, addiction….you name it. Are all higher in these inner city black communities. That’s just a fact. You can analyze it with psycho babble and sociology theories but it’s still the truth.
Lol just when i thought there was hope for you another klan hood pops up.

None of those same issues happen in impoverished white communities huh? That was without the same population densities as well. Acting like the opioid epidemic didnt just happen.

No- i mean loud and proud Nazi’s and Klan members. David Duke, stormfront endorsements etc.

And you're voting with people who are supporters of the BDS movement. Seems like the Jews just can't catch a break.

Reactions: nctransplant

So, your suggestion is that because fringe, deep whatever elements (which are mostly unimportant numbers from an overall perspective) vote for or support a particular candidate, it somehow disqualifies that candidate from receiving one's vote??? Then you should give me a better alternative on your side of things. Your suggestion is that I simply don't vote (because you fail to account for the reality that the alternative option is worse).

Under your theory, you should be voting for Trump. I mean, surely guys who like to have sex with little girls and boys, organizations like NAMBLA, surely support the D candidate over the R. So, "It's cute y'all think you arent voting with" pedophiles.

Can you see why such an argument is asinine?

And you're voting with people who are supporters of the BDS movement. Seems like the Jews just can't catch a break.
Lol

Equating boycotts and divestment with antisemitism/actual nazi support is certainly a take.

My brother in Christ you know theres a difference between judaism and Zionism right?

So, your suggestion is that because fringe, deep whatever elements (which are mostly unimportant numbers from an overall perspective) vote for or support a particular candidate, it somehow disqualifies that candidate from receiving one's vote??? Then you should give me a better alternative on your side of things. Your suggestion is that I simply don't vote (because you fail to account for the reality that the alternative option is worse).

Under your theory, you should be voting for Trump. I mean, surely guys who like to have sex with little girls and boys, organizations like NAMBLA, surely support the D candidate over the R. So, "It's cute y'all think you arent voting with" pedophiles.

Can you see why such an argument is asinine?
You’re right. My suggestion is that you dont vote.

Also, weird take man. When did any political party support legalization pedophilia?

Lol just when i thought there was hope for you another klan hood pops up.

None of those same issues happen in impoverished white communities huh? That was without the same population densities as well. Acting like the opioid epidemic didnt just happen.
Of course other communities have the same probs. I never said otherwise. The rates are higher in the inner city black communities. That’s just fact. If you have data to dispute that let’s hear it. I’ll take my hood off to see better.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Of course other communities have the same probs. I never said otherwise. The rates are higher in the inner city black communities. That’s just fact. If you have data to dispute that let’s hear it. I’ll take my hood off to see better.
Burden of proof is on those that make the claim. I mean the enlightened whites ought to know that, right?

I’ll wait for you and dick to rustle up something that links skin color to those issues instead of poverty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT