ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The maga-deep-state nuts are now insisting that Hurricane Helene was "created" on purpose to 1) Wipe-out the people living in WNC so "they" can mine all the lithium that's in the mountains and/or 2) prevent red voters from being able to vote in November. I'm not sure which one is more ridiculous. These are the MTG-level maga folks, the ones who refuse vaccines, shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
does trump not think these lies about hurricane relief aid can’t be tracked?

i would say this is a new low, but the sun is coming up tomorrow, somewhere.
This election, individual states, is going to come down to turnout. The lies are a desperate attempt to keep the base as riled up as possible. A few reds are getting tired of hearing about pet-eating Haitians... Maybe they'll fall for these lies though.

Reactions: joeydavid
The maga-deep-state nuts are now insisting that Hurricane Helene was "created" on purpose to 1) Wipe-out the people living in WNC so "they" can mine all the lithium that's in the mountains and/or 2) prevent red voters from being able to vote in November. I'm not sure which one is more ridiculous. These are the MTG-level maga folks, the ones who refuse vaccines, shit like that.
So man-made climate change is impossible, but humans can control hurricanes.

So man-made climate change is impossible, but humans can control hurricanes.
GZDUJVlWEAAJFgS.jpg

I think it can all kinda work together, if you want it to. "They" create the climate and "they" tax us, oppress us, or whatever works... in order to... profit from it and stuff. So, it stands to reason that "they" can produce storms to wipe-out any and all people. Fvck the collateral damage part.

You'd think if "they" could just conjure up a hurricane at will, then "they" could tap into lithium veins without destroying the landscape. I mean, I don't wanna dive too deep in the suspension of disbelief, but isn't anything possible? She doesn't even realize that by giving "they" such enormous control over the earth's atmosphere is also kinda putting a damper on the capability of the Abrahamic He-brew celestial monarch she worships. I mean, when does God run the meteorology show and when is it just the deep state cock-blocking Jehovah?

Regardless, almost 20,000 people "liked" her comment.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
But this is not about proportionality.
Buying into the idea of proportionality and that you can't go after the bad guy, regardless of where he hides, is exactly what gets more Israelis killed down the road.
You've been warned before not to do things like this and we have repeatedly demonstrated that we'll kick your ass if you once again start such shit.

you know what I've always said.

But I wonder if anyone else has considered this, and right off the bat I have to say it isn't the same thing but it's kinda the same thing. Imagine a Red Dawn situation, some invading force has started taking over our country, our homeland, our homes....killing women and children collaterally and driving us into hiding while our homes burn....and so we begin a guerilla campaign. What would I do in that situation to any enemy bastard I could get my sights or my hands on? The gloves would be off for sure.

Now suppose that the invading force is huge and irresistible and we are forced to acknowledge that we have no chance fighting them head to head, and our guerilla campaign is making no real headway. Ask yourself. Would we turn to sheer terrorism? Would we do what we despise others for doing and having done? Would we consider ourselves to be just as despicable for planting shrapnel-laden bombs in public gathering places and pouring boiling oil over the heads of enemy combatants? Or would we believe that in a case like this any means is justified.

I hate terrorists and terrorism as much as anyone, but I don't always find it as objectionable as so many do. If I put myself in others' shoes, in some cases it's understandable. Don't go to someone else's home and try to take over, but if you do, do so as humbly and apologetically as possible. Or get what you're asking for.

funny, I can't see where you've provided any substantiation of any of that. So I guess I'm free to relate the video I watched yesterday of some liberal female northerner purely gloating over the elimination of a number of 'redneck hillbilly Trump voters' in WNC. I wish I had brought it here, and now I doubt I can find it.

funny, I can't see where you've provided any substantiation of any of that. So I guess I'm free to relate the video I watched yesterday of some liberal female northerner purely gloating over the elimination of a number of 'redneck hillbilly Trump voters' in WNC. I wish I had brought it here, and now I doubt I can find it.
Since when does providing "substantiation" matter in American politics?

This election, individual states, is going to come down to turnout. The lies are a desperate attempt to keep the base as riled up as possible. A few reds are getting tired of hearing about pet-eating Haitians... Maybe they'll fall for these lies though.
"Maybe" ... we all know everyone lies but their beta orange god-king..

GFY. I'll be in NC in December if you'd like to elaborate.
I don't need to wait until December to elaborate. I can do it now.

Your son sounds like a chip off the old blockhead. He has your genes so obviously he's prone to twisting the facts and meddling in the absurd. Prominent republicans from the governors of Georgia (Kemp) and South Carolina (McMaster) to Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina have had only positive things to say about the federal response. Each of them has multiple resources in the field relaying the same information back to them. But you want everyone on this message board to believe that your son has clearer insight to the widespread conditions in these hard-hit areas?

I get it that his old man wants to believe him, especially since it's the kind of Kamala-bashing the old man enjoys hearing. But it's clear that it's also the kind of ridiculous nonsense you might expect from the son of an ignorant moron. You two are probably like a couple of hens at night, gossiping on the telephone swapping insults about those whom you hate and despise. It's the same script that has played out for generations, the powerless telling themselves whatever it takes to make them feel a little bit better.

Last edited:

Your son sounds like a chip off the old blockhead. He has your genes so obviously he's prone to twisting the facts and meddling in the absurd. Prominent republicans from the governors of Georgia (Kemp) and South Carolina (McMaster) to Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina have had only positive things to say about the federal response. Each of them has multiple resources in the field relaying the same information back to them. But you want everyone on this message board to believe that your son has clearer insight to the widespread conditions in these hard-hit areas?

I get it that his old man wants believes to him, especially since it's the kind of Kamala-bashing the old man enjoys hearing. But it's clear that it's also the kind of ignorant nonsense you might expect from the son of an ignorant moron. You two are probably like a couple of old hens at night, gossiping on the telephone swapping insults about those whom you hate and despise. It's the same script that has played out for generations, the powerless believing whatever it takes to make them feel a little better about themselves.
I'd rather you call my son and myself a liar to my face. I'd feel better about it then.

Feels like you've posted this more than once. Willie is a one issue and only one issue voter/supporter. Considering his stance on drugs, Willie would have to hate Trump regardless of anything else. Why is it a big deal to you that Willie endorsed KH? Is this the deciding issue for you as well?

Wait, you think trump isn't a drug addict?

Feels like you've posted this more than once. Willie is a one issue and only one issue voter/supporter. Considering his stance on drugs, Willie would have to hate Trump regardless of anything else. Why is it a big deal to you that Willie endorsed KH? Is this the deciding issue for you as well?
These 2 are prime TDS examples. And keyboard pussy's.

This election, individual states, is going to come down to turnout. The lies are a desperate attempt to keep the base as riled up as possible. A few blues are getting tired of hearing about national abortion ban and '25... Maybe they'll fall for these lies though.
Agree with this, for bosides. So I FIFY. Cause the lies don't just go in one direction.

Slow us on the doll where the "deep state" touched you. It's OK, we won't laugh...

The deep state hasn't done shit to me. I was trying to help your dumb ass. Consider me out of it. But I don't want to hear shit from you when you get sodomized by some Venezuelan or your cat gets eaten by a Haitian.

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
No, you're just confused again I posted the Willie salute to Republicans three days ago. See post #65,209. But who will deny it is worthy of an encore?
Not confused at all and, thanks to your vanity, you've confirmed why I said "Feels like". That whole reading thing just trips you up every time. It was stupid when you posted it as well, but I knew I had seen it before. Again, you think Willie matters in any respect?

Trust me though, the last thing I would do is search your or PeeWee's posts.

I get it that his old man wants to believe him, especially since it's the kind of Kamala-bashing the old man enjoys hearing. But it's clear that it's also the kind of ridiculous nonsense you might expect from the son of an ignorant moron. You two are probably like a couple of hens at night, gossiping on the telephone swapping insults about those whom you hate and despise. It's the same script that has played out for generations, the powerless telling themselves whatever it takes to make them feel a little bit better.

Outside of @nctransplant 's son, there are hundreds of reports, if not thousands, of local people saying the same thing. Why are you denying it and instead choosing to believe politicians that lie for a living?

The deep state hasn't done shit to me. I was trying to help your dumb ass. Consider me out of it. But I don't want to hear shit from you when you get sodomized by some Venezuelan or your cat gets eaten by a Haitian.
You confused the issue he was addressing. This being the politics thread, you naturally assumed he was speaking of the deep state. His real focus though was on the touching of dolls. The blow up variety is a specialty.

Vance on tv with Dana Bash:
“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m gonna do,”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT