ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Georgia State game thread—Saturday 10 September

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I see another high scoring contest with Carolina leaving Atlanta 3-0. Even if Downs and Hood are still too banged up to play today others as they showed last week can be major factors in the offensive attack.

I also fully expect to see a better defense to actually compete for 4 quarters and for some blitz packages to emerge finally.

My biggest concerns are that Georgia State like App State has a ton of experience and a bunch of 5th and 6th year starters who can expose the youth of UNC defense and the biggest concern is the weather which can help but also hurt a already porous defense…

I didnt keep up with it but it seems if I saw 5 predictions for the game 4 of them were picking Georgia State to win. This was from various sports articles, journalists.. not random folks on message boards.

Early observation the offensive line is not doing its job. Maye hits Morales on a simple slant and the big tight in romps in from 55 yards out.

when you get a chance, flip over and watch arkansas manhandle scarolina’s defense…they move people!!

in saying that, can we pay sam pittman to come back haha.

Offensive line getting abused again forcing a Carolina punt and Egbuna smashes the punt returner but maybe the contact gets him ejected.

I do not think GA St can hold this offense to 31. The key to the game is what the UNC D do?
I think it's quite possible.

In fact, it might be an even lower scoring game if the defense shows up. UNC teams always flip-flop for a game or two.

GSU's defense is killing UNC.

Looks like the defense is dying as I type this.

when you get a chance, flip over and watch arkansas manhandle scarolina’s defense…they move people!!

in saying that, can we pay sam pittman to come back haha.
The idiots in admin chose to ignore Pittman for Interim HC and hire the non-entity Withers.

Reactions: gteeitup
Refs missed the targeting and missed the forward pass. They are bad as the Heels defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT