ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs NC State game thread Sunday 19 February 2023

Omg they aren't even fouling right away

Yeah let's waste a valuable 20 seconds down 12 before fouling smh. This is unreal.

WHAT KIND OF COACHING IS DAVIS AND HIS STAFF DOING? LITERALLY NC STATE HAS GONE ON A 14-2 RUN OR SOMETHING!!

You guys better cut ties with Davis after the season or it's going to be some dark days for UNC basketball.

This is absurd, UNC just going through the motions.
This troll needs to go!

Maybe this team should consider playing ball instead of inking nil deals for this kind piss poor effort... fire em all .. a disgrace for the front of the uniform... there names should be removed from the back until further notice

Reactions: PittPoker
Oh my Lord, that was an ugly game. It is painful to watch a UNC basketball team play like that.

HD should resign and admit that he’s in over his head! It would be the best thing for this program. So many obvious adjustments that needed made all season and he’s refused to change!
But that would mean that Roy is wrong in declaring Davis the perfect choice and perfect person for UNC HC.

• Haha
Reactions: 2000tiger
I can’t either which makes today more painful
Meh... I've been aware that this wasn't a good team for a month or so, at least. They were never going to be a threat in any tournament this season.

NCSU was overdue for a win and it just felt like it was going to finally happen. This is their peak!

UNC's team is such a mess. It still astounds me how the presence of one guy-Brady Manek- made such a HUGE difference in the success of this team. It's a shame he had to go. I'm kind of curious to see if they could have picked-up where they left off WITH Brady on the team.

This group is just lost. It's really strange.

Reactions: 2000tiger
Meh... I've been aware that this wasn't a good team for a month or so, at least. They were never going to be a threat in any tournament this season.

NCSU was overdue for a win and it just felt like it was going to finally happen. This is their peak!

UNC's team is such a mess. It still astounds me how the presence of one guy-Brady Manek- made such a HUGE difference in the success of this team. It's a shame he had to go. I'm kind of curious to see if they could have picked-up where they left off WITH Brady on the team.

This group is just lost. It's really strange.
Remember, where they left off was the 2nd half against KU, where they looked awful.

We have been feeling this way and talking about the same BS for a while now. More than we should have to when you are UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT