ADVERTISEMENT

What it's all about...

We're gonna love having this type of guy that we always hate playing against.

Reactions: Archer2
A gym rat who will be in there practicing, yes I'm talkin' 'bout practicing Allen, when no one else will be, except maybe Luke. And like Luke, I think he'll overachieve due to his work ethic.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
A gym rat who will be in there practicing, yes I'm talkin' 'bout practicing Allen, when no one else will be, except maybe Luke. And like Luke, I think he'll overachieve due to his work ethic.
I don't think we hafta go too far with the cliches, Arch... Andrew is a legit D1 player :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: superstar57
Well, time for peeps to step up and we have plenty of options at 2/3. Maybe Platek will get a few more minutes. Got to figure 7th, JF, CJ, and BRob will get all the minutes they earn handle too.

It still bugs me that Marcus and Brice didn't get their NCAA Championship. Tar Heels thru and thru, two of the best.

I too thought about it that night and think about it frequently. It pains me to no end that Marcus wasn't a part of our championship run. There has never been a more deserving player in the history of UNC basketball than Marcus Paige. I hurt for him. Brice also to a lesser degree and even Joel. But man, Marcus deserved it.

Well, time for peeps to step up and we have plenty of options at 2/3. Maybe Platek will get a few more minutes. Got to figure 7th, JF, CJ, and BRob will get all the minutes they earn handle too.
If the news is indeed bad on KW, yes, we'll be damned glad we have Andrew.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT