ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else up for a consolidated election thread? If so, poast here.

Thank God for the return of the common sense and wisdom of enough Americans to vote today for Trump. The corruption, lies, dishonesty, and deceit that is at the core root and in every fiber of the Clinton /Obama democrat nightmare of the last 8 years is hopefully coming to an end.

Puh-lease. Hillary is one of the most untrusted, unfavored candidates in the history of the presidency. Bernie Sanders was one of the most trusted and favored candidates in the history of the presidency. Saying the results would've been no different is naive in the extreme.

Uhh i didnt say the results woulda been no diff

Hats off and a high 5 for 71-00 for never backing down on Trump even when all the polls said Hillary.

Yup, absolutely. Props to 71. I thought Trump was the clear choice for America, but I couldn't understand how the polls, betting odds, etc could have been that far off and/or rigged. So glad the majority didn't listen to all that garbage. Sweeping the popular vote and electoral vote is the middle finger to the Clintons and the establishment as a whole. What a time to be alive!

you mean like the polls that predicted a Hillary landslide? Sorry you are just wrong.
Well, it doesn't matter, really.

I will openly admit I underestimated what is going on with the electorate. I also think Hillary was a terrible candidate. The Democrats HAD TO HAVE Clinton... and they got her, and they lost the White House and much more.

Highest evangelical vote in decades. if they had come out for Romney then Obama would have been a 1 term flash in the pan..

Ummm, ya you did. I guess the "F the white guys" crowd isn't quite as big as you thought, huh?
I'm talking more about average people who are feeling cheated by their government. I'm hoping like hell they didn't vote for Trump because they thought he was a model man in a social etiquette sense. I don't want to see more people acting like him when he's at his worst.

Highest evangelical vote in decades. if they had come out for Romney then Obama would have been a 1 term flash in the pan..

As a Christian, I can say...and my wife said the same thing...the good Lord had his hand on our country tonight. We truly believe that. Hillary has proven to be reckless beyond anything we could ever fathom being considered for the POTUS, and we legitimately worried for our daughters' future. Without wishing their lives away, I do wish they were old enough to have witnessed the night when their country was saved. I was extremely worried about what this nation would have looked like with 4 years of corruption and deceit from the Clintons.

The rallies that these candidates had were very revealing iMO

Trumps rallies, many organized at the last minute with very little notice or announcement ,were MASSIVE just jam packed SRO For example we had a rally on Sunday night in Leesburg 5 miles from my home... It was announced SATURDAY night 24 hours before it was absolutely packed thousands waited til MIDNIGHT to hear him speak

Clinton otoh when she did come out of hiding was playing to smaller crowds MUCH smaller less enthusiastic crowds. the only BIG rally she had was last night with Springsteen and Bon JOVI to attract the crowd
There was no doubt throughout the campaign who had the more massive enthusiastic crowds and it showed today as well

Reactions: Heelicious
As a Christian, I can say...and my wife said the same thing...the good Lord had his hand on our country tonight. We truly believe that. Hillary has proven to be reckless beyond anything we could ever fathom being considered for the POTUS, and we legitimately worried for our daughters' future. Without wishing their lives away, I do wish they were old enough to have witnessed the night when their country was saved. I was extremely worried about what this nation would have looked like with 4 years of corruption and deceit from the Clintons.
Please tell me 5 things... 2 things, that Donald Trump does that exemplifies the Jesus of Nazareth of the New Testament. I wanna know how Trump is like Christ that you'd use that as your motivation to look to the man as a leader.

Please tell me 5 things... 2 things, that Donald Trump does that exemplifies the Jesus of Nazareth of the New Testament. I wanna know how Trump is like Christ that you'd use that as your motivation to look to the man as a leader.

Mike Pence.

Every claim you can make about Trump's lack here, I think you can multiply by 10 easily for Clinton.

Reactions: nctransplant
I am a devoted follower of Jesus and speaking only for myself, there is nothing about Trump that is "Christ like" -- but that has nothing to do with why I would or would not vote for him. We are not electing a Pastor. It was purely about the issues for me ... and who I trusted more over the next 4 years. I have and will continue to pray for both DT and HRC to give their lives to Christ.

Mike Pence.

Every claim you can make about Trump's lack here, I think you can multiply by 10 easily for Clinton.
I'm not asking about Hillary Clinton. I didn't ask about Mike Pence. I asked for you to give me specific examples of how Donald Trump evokes or emulates Jesus Christ, since that is what you invoked as your motivation. You didn't just keep one person out of the White House. You voted another in who is hardly some model Christian. I don't see Jesus manifested in Trump's words, actions or anything else. I don't have to, personally. But, you offered that as "God had his hand on our country." I wasn't aware God had "hands." I guess it's the Man-In-The-Sky image that a lot of Christians have. God can have hands, I guess.

I am a devoted follower of Jesus and speaking only for myself, there is nothing about Trump that is "Christ like" -- but that has nothing to do with why I would or would not vote for him. We are not electing a Pastor. It was purely about the issues for me ... and who I trusted more over the next 4 years. I have and will continue to pray for both DT and HRC to give their lives to Christ.
Well, I wasn't asking you. You didn't use, or share, your religion, or religious beliefs, on here as the motivation and to justify your choice. But, thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
I'm not asking about Hillary Clinton. I didn't ask about Mike Pence. I asked for you to give me specific examples of how Donald Trump evokes or emulates Jesus Christ, since that is what you invoked as your motivation. You didn't just keep one person out of the White House. You voted another in who is hardly some model Christian. I don't see Jesus manifested in Trump's words, actions or anything else. I don't have to, personally. But, you offered that as "God had his hand on our country." I wasn't aware God had "hands." I guess it's the Man-In-The-Sky image that a lot of Christians have. God can have hands, I guess.

I understand you're a tad bit upset, but I answered your question. Not getting baited into this one... Feel free to reread my post - nowhere did I say that was my / our REASON for voting Trump...I simply said we believe our country was being watched over today. There's a big difference there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT