ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else up for a consolidated election thread? If so, poast here.

I understand you're a tad bit upset, but I answered your question. Not getting baited into this one... Feel free to reread my post - nowhere did I say that was my / our REASON for voting Trump...I simply said we believe our country was being watched over today. There's a big difference there.
Our entire WORLD is always being "watched-over". God doesn't love the USA more, or less, than Iran, or Nigeria, or the North Pole. Religion and Nationalism seem to teach that God plays favorites. I was just asking how Donald Trump sets an example as being a follower of Jesus Christ. You said "Mike Pence." If that works for you, great.

I don't believe in "sin." Sin is a human creation so humans can judge and condemn one another based on popular beliefs. I don't subscribe to a religion. I don't need a religion to know that I am God's Creation... that we are ALL God's Creation.
Okay, so what is God "forgiving?"

Reactions: nctransplant
Just think about all of the sitcoms that just wouldn't be all that funny without homosexuals in them.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Lol. The excuses pouring out of the Clinton campaign right now are gold. Pure comedy that the Clinton supporters were railing on the possibility of Trump making excuses for a loss. How's that taste?

Reactions: UNC71-00
The popular story amongst the media, that for some reason is still trying to spin this thing, is that the 3rd party candidates total votes were greater than the margin of victory for Trump in a few key states (i.e. That if they hadn't run and all the people that had voted for them voted for Clinton, that it could have been a different story) something tells me we wouldn't be hearing that narrative if Clinton was racking up narrow victories and Trump was within 3rd party margins....

Hillary-Clinton-Meme-7.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Meme-23.jpg

Can you say...Donald Trump...POTUS!

Got up for work and got quite a surprise.

Guess the time of the white guy hasn't faded yet, lol.

Poor Dims. Poor Billy. If not for that funny looking VP Clinton wouldn't have carried Virginny.

Can't wait for Trump to mold the SCOTUS for the next few decades. Good ish.

YO BARRY...YOU'RE FIRED!

This once great secular nation now has a man who believes in "gay conversion therapy" headed for the White House.

This once great secular nation now has a man who believes in "gay conversion therapy" headed for the White House.

As opposed to a woman who supported her husband making national policy decisions on the phone while getting a blow job from a girl twenty years younger?

Spare us the moral outrage. I didnt vote for trump but hillary is no better and only a flaming dumbass would claim any kind of moral hi ground with that lying pos.

As opposed to a woman who supported her husband making national policy decisions on the phone while getting a blow job from a girl twenty years younger?

Spare us the moral outrage. I didnt vote for trump but hillary is no better and only a flaming dumbass would claim any kind of moral hi ground with that lying pos.

Who said anything about morality? That post was about blatantly denying science. Pence is an evangelical nutcase who has spent his entire political career fighting to destroy the one cornerstone of the United States that sets it apart from the rest of the world... The wall of separation between church and state.

But the fact that you put an extra-marital blowjob on the same level as torturing teenagers for their sexual preference says a lot about your "morality"

Last edited:
The rallies that these candidates had were very revealing iMO

Trumps rallies, many organized at the last minute with very little notice or announcement ,were MASSIVE just jam packed SRO For example we had a rally on Sunday night in Leesburg 5 miles from my home... It was announced SATURDAY night 24 hours before it was absolutely packed thousands waited til MIDNIGHT to hear him speak

Clinton otoh when she did come out of hiding was playing to smaller crowds MUCH smaller less enthusiastic crowds. the only BIG rally she had was last night with Springsteen and Bon JOVI to attract the crowd
There was no doubt throughout the campaign who had the more massive enthusiastic crowds and it showed today as well
Same thing here in Minnesota - tho DJT will come up just short here. Rally announced 24 hours in advance....10,000 in an airport hangar, 20,000 stuck outside. Very few of the people "looked like typical R voters". That's when I had a hunch something big might be groundswelling. People are so angry with where BO and Hildabeast were / are taking the country.

I don't agree with the therapy. That said, couldn't be happier with the election result, sometimes you don't agree with every stance a candidate has - you just gotta choose the better one overall :D

I am just chuckling with laughter today at the media hacks, stooges and sycophants who have carried the water and propped up and supported THEIR guy and gal Obama and Hillary for 8 years.

this morning THEY are in MOURNING ,whaling ,crying in shock and bemoaning the election that they had NO CLUE could turn out so totally opposite from what they had imagined it was gonna be. Their credibility... what little they had left..... is GONE

Last week I said the Clintons have been a CANCER on America for the last 30 years. Today, thanks to the wisdom, common sense and sheer frustration and anger of serious patriotic Americans, that cancer is being removed and America can get back to being a great place again.

We may disagree on a lot of things but this exemplifies my stance. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them, they're both seriously flawed. But anyone trying to claim the moral high ground with Hillary is being hypocritical to the nth degree.

All those who were telling me Republicans need to get behind Hillary when she is elected and work together, are now saying they can't/won't work with Donald. Again, hypocrisy epitomized.

I really don't have any big issues with Trump (dislike Pence a lot more than him) except for some of his views on education. I assume smarter people (relative to the topic) will prevail and some of his views here won't become policy. I always thought Clinton was the safer choice as we kind of know what she would do, which wouldn't be much. Trump may not be a safe choice but he could potentially be a good one. Should be interesting to watch it all unfold. I don't hold the same fears other people do about foreign policy because he is going to have plenty of people who know more about that helping him there. People put a little too much stock into the office anyway.

We may disagree on a lot of things but this exemplifies my stance. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them, they're both seriously flawed. But anyone trying to claim the moral high ground with Hillary is being hypocritical to the nth degree.

All those who were telling me Republicans need to get behind Hillary when she is elected and work together, are now saying they can't/won't work with Donald. Again, hypocrisy epitomized.

Well, some on the right feel the same way about Trump so he has kind of brought that on himself. Hopefully, it changes though. I think he will calm down some now and be a little more grounded than he has put on. Some of his antics have been for show IMO.

Well, some on the right feel the same way about Trump so he has kind of brought that on himself. Hopefully, it changes though. I think he will calm down some now and be a little more grounded than he has put on. Some of his antics have been for show IMO.
I hope you're right. I also hope all this sexist sh*t gets addressed and someone explains to him that is NOT appropriate. I know guys can talk that way amongst each other but I hope from now on they will at least remember that every woman you degrade and speak so lowly of or treat like she's just here for your pleasure, IS someone's daughter, sister or mother. It also bugs me when women on a talk show or something have a sexy male celebrity on there and they ALWAYS suggest that he take his shirt off. They don't see that as being the same crap but it is. I know it's far fetched but we all need to learn true respect. Myself included. ;)

I hope you're right. I also hope all this sexist sh*t gets addressed and someone explains to him that is NOT appropriate. I know guys can talk that way amongst each other but I hope from now on they will at least remember that every woman you degrade and speak so lowly of or treat like she's just here for your pleasure, IS someone's daughter, sister or mother. It also bugs me when women on a talk show or something have a sexy male celebrity on there and they ALWAYS suggest that he take his shirt off. They don't see that as being the same crap but it is. I know it's far fetched but we all need to learn true respect. Myself included. ;)
I feel just like a piece of meat right now!

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT