ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Don't let sin be your name. Be someone who is alive in Christ, someone who wants to do right and not wrong. Be someone who gives thanks, someone who trys to be like JESUS.

The King Is Coming!

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭3-4‬ KJV)

Theirs a lot of times as a Christian that you seem your stuck in the valley and theirs no hope. You go through trials that are beyond your strength. Just give it to God and glorify Him with whatever your going through, and you will come out on the winning side and you will be back on the mountain.

The King Is Coming!

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬ KJV)

This is exactly what satan does is walk around looking and seeking someone who has a crack in their armour. Remember when you put the whole Armour of God on, put it all on and stay equipped, don't let the enemy find a crack because he will come in and trouble your life and try his best to destroy you. Trust JESUS today!

The King Is Coming!

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ KJV)

When you come to God, come to Him believing Him at His word. Come to Him in Faith. You have not because you ask not. Don't have a wavering a faith that's tossed like the wind, have a faith that's unshakeable!

The King Is Coming!

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. (‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

Do you have a spiritual mind or are you flesh minded? We must keep a spiritual mind.
You cannot please God in the flesh, but through the power of The Holy Spirit, you can do all things through Christ. Make sure today that you have the mindset of JESUS and not this world.

The King Is Coming!

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭6-8‬ KJV)

The Grace of God can remove and forgive all the sin in your life. Sin reigns unto death, Grace reigns unto righteousness. Have you trusted in God's Amazing Grace? The Grace That Will Pardon and deliver you from a real place called Hell. Do you know what Amazing Grace stands for? One word. JESUS!

The King Is Coming!

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. (‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭20-21‬ KJV)

What if the Lord asks us to give 90% in tithes instead of 10%? Would you still trust that He would provide? You cannot outgive God! The more you give, He will give the most. He will give it in His own way and own time. So don't stop giving to The Lord. I mean, He did die for you so you could go to Heaven and not Hell right?

The King Is Coming!

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. (‭Malachi‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ KJV)

What a promise. The Lord knows that we will have to endure hard times and go through trials. He said He would never leave us nor forsake us. He's always by your side. Cling to the Cross today. Hold on to His promises. JESUS Is Coming Back!

The King Is Coming!

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ KJV)

Do you love the things of this world more than you love God? If so, that is a big problem. We must put Christ first in our lives in everything we do and say! It's a scary thing to be a part of this world and not have the love of God dwelling in you.

The King Is Coming!

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭15‬ KJV)

When you trust In Jesus, great things happen. You will rejoice! You know that He is your defender. He is your shield. Receive that joy today!

The King Is Coming!

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. (‭Psalms‬ ‭5‬:‭11‬ KJV)

A couple of my favorite scriptures. In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving! Aren't you thankful for prayer? Really think about it. What if we could not pray or read our Bibles?? We would not have the peace of God, we could not grow in The Lord, and we wouldn't have "Just a closer walk with thee". Thank God for Prayer and Supplication.

The King Is Coming!

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7 KJV)

Worthy Is The Lamb, The Son Of God, The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords. Just Praise His Name today people. JESUS Is Alive!

The King Is Coming!

And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭12‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)

Put God first in your life and watch as everything else falls into place. Start investing your time in eternity today.

The King Is Coming!

And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. (‭Luke‬ ‭12‬:‭29-31‬ KJV)

The word of The Lord is powerful. It will help you grow and have a closer walk with The Lord. It's strong and encouraging and uplifting. You will find every answer you ever need in The Bible.

The King Is Coming!

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ KJV)

We are commanded to love The Lord! To walk in His ways. If you live for God and put Him first, He will Bless you and your household. Have you left your first love? Come back to Christ today, repent, and fall back in love with the one who died for you! Folks, God has been so good to us. Don't you think it's time to start being good to Him?

The King Is Coming!

In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30‬:‭16‬ KJV)

JESUS gave His life, so you would accept Him and have Eternal life! Think about that folks. Heaven and Hell are real. And one day you will spend eternity in one of these places. Have you ever heard, the decision you make today, will make your tomorrow? Today or tomorrow you could be in eternity. Where will you spend it?

The King Is Coming!

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭14-15‬ KJV)

If your a child of the King, you have already won through Christ! You have been born again and because of your faith in Christ, your an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb!

The King Is Coming!

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ KJV)

What area in your life do you need to work on? Work on the area today that will draw you back closer to The Lord. Tell someone about JESUS, get on fire for God! Tomorrow may be to late. Start today!

The King Is Coming!

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ KJV)

The greatest love known to Man kind hung on a cross over 2,000 years ago. That greatest love rose from the grave and conquered death and Hell and the grave. Jesus gave His life for His friends , family and for the world. Are you willing to lay down your life to serve Him, to reach others for Christ! Start showing the love of God today towards your family, your spouse and others on this Valentine's Day, and remember who paid it all so we could have Eternal Life!

The King Is Coming!

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (‭John‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬ KJV)

God knows your heart. He knows your thoughts. Are you trying to hide from The Lord? He is watching you. Live for Him. Serve Him. He will renew you each day!

The King Is Coming!

I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭10‬ KJV)

What assurance and what a promise. If we come In the name of Jesus and come by His strength and not our own, we can do all things through Christ!!

The King Is Coming!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬ KJV)

We must wait on The Lord. He will be our guide and protector. Don't try to get ahead of God. Wait for His plans and His Will for your life. It's worth it!

The King Is Coming!

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. (‭Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬ KJV)

If your truly Love The Lord, you will obey Him, you will serve Him and Trust In Him. Hold on to your testimony of The Lord Jesus Christ. Continue to see Him with all of your heart and witness and tell others that He's coming soon.

The King Is Coming!

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭2‬ KJV)

Their is nothing wrong with righteous anger. But when you let anger take you over, it will destroy you. If your angry with someone, and bitter, get that thing right as soon as possible and ask The Lord to forgive you.

The King Is Coming!

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭26-27‬ KJV)

Their are so many false witnesses and prophets out here today. They make you think they look nice on the outside but on the inside their like lion seeking whom they may devour. Don't believe every spirit. Make sure you know someone is true and not false. A lot of times, you can tell right away. Be led by the Holy Spirit.

The King Is Coming!

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ KJV)

A lot of times a man thinks he's doing right but really it's not. God will search and ponder your heart to try your ways. Make sure whatever your decision is today in whatever you do, is the right decision to make. Tomorrow could be to late.

The King Is Coming!

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭2‬ KJV)

Help bear someone's heavy load today. If their struggling along, help them pick up the cross and keep going on. The race is almost over, the end is drawing near. We're almost home folks!

The King Is Coming!

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. (‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭2‬ KJV)

Whether you like it or not, whether your ready or not, The Lord is coming back soon. In the moment in the twinkling of an eye. Are you ready? Have you met the Master? You know if you have, because He changes your life!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Give thanks to The Lord, for the great things He Hath Done! Brag on The Lord, Boast about Jesus. Tell others what He's done and what He's going to do. Tell everyone JESUS Is Alive!

The King Is Coming!

O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. (‭Psalms‬ ‭105‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Do you know that if you come to Christ, He will not deny you! Come to Him today! The shepherd is calling His people!

The King Is Coming!

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. (‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭37‬ KJV)

Who do you praise? The world or God? You can't have both. Who do you trust, man or God? Are you clinging to His promises? Hold on to JESUS and let Him guide you!

The King Is Coming!

In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. (‭Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭4‬ KJV)

As a Christian, their are hard times and trials and tribulations we have to endure. Gods word says to glorify Him when you suffer. We must remember the battle is The Lords. Quit fighting and let God take over. Praise Him In The Storm!

The King Is Coming!

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬ KJV)

He took the whole worlds sins and placed them on His shoulder, walked up Calvarys Hill and died for you and me. When He was on the Cross, you and I were on His mind.

The King Is Coming!

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬ KJV)

In Christ, you are redeemed by His Blood. You have been set free, no longer a slave to this world. Have you been to Calvary? Have you knelt at the Cross and gave your life to Jesus? His Forgiveness and Grace is Amazing.

The King Is Coming!

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ KJV)

When you do these two things, wait and hope on The Lord, your life is heading in the right direction. Just relax and trust God with all your heart. Wait on The Lord and let Him renew you each day.

The King Is Coming!

I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. (‭Psalms‬ ‭130‬:‭5‬ KJV)

No matter what your going through, no matter where your at, The Lord will see you through. If your His child, He will guide you and carry you through the storms of life. Just remember, ALL things work together for good to them that love God!

The King Is Coming!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬ KJV)

Be confident in The Lord. Trust His Hand. If He said it, you better believe it. If He gave it, you better receive it.

The King Is Coming!

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (‭Philippians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬ KJV)

Don't you won't to do Gods will for your life? The plan He has for you is something we can't fathom. Trust Him with your life and trust that He will lead you to The Land where your called to be.

The King Is Coming!

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. (‭Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭10‬ KJV)

We need to be wise folks and not ignorant. Growing in The Lord and learning more and more about Him is how we gain wisdom.

The King Is Coming!

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (‭James‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT