ADVERTISEMENT

Got any money ridin' on _____ ?

Over 154, APP vs JMU -- winner winner

Over 151, Moooooo vs AZ -- winner winner

lets keep rolling:

OVER 125 SMU vs Northern Iowa

Last edited:
I'm on Michigan and Georgia in the early games. Also in on Alabama -5. Imagine I'll take the 16 points for the Heels against my better judgement. Leaning towards Stanford and Washington state later.

Open to other picks if anyone has insight.

I'm on Michigan and UGa too, but took Auburn in the other. On the Heels for 5 units.

I'm on ODU too. Also leaning towards South Cackala- Clemson just really hasn't been blowing anyone out (other than The Citadel) and Scar playing well and at home

Tim's Tuesday futbol:

Crystal Palace at Brighton and Hove
Premier League
2:45pm Tuesday
Brighton +163 (5 Dimes)

Crystal Palace is #20 of the 20 EPL teams at 2 wins, 9 losses, 2 draws. They are -17 in goals (8 for and 25 against). They are 0-7 in their last road matches and outscored 17-1. Brighton is #9 of the 20 teams at 4-5-4 and off a 1-0 road loss to Manchester United and should be excited about playing Crystal Palace, who are off a 2-1 home win vs. Stoke.

Reactions: toophly1124
Tim's Tuesday futbol:

Premier League
Brighton +163 (5 Dimes)

Crystal Palace is #20 of the 20 EPL teams at 2 wins, 9 losses, 2 draws. They are -17 in goals (8 for and 25 against). They are 0-7 in their last road matches and outscored 17-1. Brighton is #9 of the 20 teams at 4-5-4 and off a 1-0 road loss to Manchester United and should be excited about playing Crystal Palace, who are off a 2-1 home win vs. Stoke.

I'll dabble. Going to take the Draw protection though and bet Brighton in a pick 'em at -135

Tim's Tuesday futbol:

Premier League
Brighton +163 (5 Dimes)

I'll dabble. Going to take the Draw protection though and bet Brighton in a pick 'em at -135
Just FYI, Crystal Palace - Brighton is a big "derby" (rivalry) game. They're like 20 miles apart.

Tonight all I’ve bet is Northwestern -2.5 so far...

I’ll at least do another 3-4 games.

What chall got?

Another from Tim (he likes the womens BB as much as futbol)

UConn at Nevada
women's bb
9pm Tuesday
Nevada +52.5 (5 Dimes)

UConn women just played in the PK80 tourney and now travel to Nevada for a game. They are favored by 52.5 and may be looking ahead to their next game against #3 Notre Dame. Nevada is 4-2 and off two wins and has 4 seniors and 4 juniors on the roster. UConn will beat them bad as they routinely win road conference games by 40 to 47.

Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT