ADVERTISEMENT

Got any money ridin' on _____ ?

Test to see just how big of a degenerate you really are.

From Tim:

UMFK at Maine
women's basketball
7pm Thursday
over 119.5 (5 Dimes)

This game is rotation #923/924 at 5 Dimes. Maine is favored by 71. They are a low scoring team that did score 76 against Harvard on a neutral floor. UMFK is a bad team that lost at UMass 111-45 (156 points) and their other game was 74-70. They lost to Marshall 136-62 last season. I won't be shocked to see a 80-28 type of game that stays under but I hope to see Maine jump ahead early and for the visitors to score a few late points to get this to 120 or higher.

It's up to 121 right now but didn't stop me from laying a unit.

No womens bball lines on my site unfortunately.

I've been having a good week so throwing around some house money tonight:

Steelers -7
Teaser of Steelers -1 and under 50.5 in that game
Celtics +7.5 (2 units)
Celtics +255 ML

Test to see just how big of a degenerate you really are.

From Tim:

UMFK at Maine
women's basketball
7pm Thursday
over 119.5 (5 Dimes)

This game is rotation #923/924 at 5 Dimes. Maine is favored by 71. They are a low scoring team that did score 76 against Harvard on a neutral floor. UMFK is a bad team that lost at UMass 111-45 (156 points) and their other game was 74-70. They lost to Marshall 136-62 last season. I won't be shocked to see a 80-28 type of game that stays under but I hope to see Maine jump ahead early and for the visitors to score a few late points to get this to 120 or higher.

It's up to 121 right now but didn't stop me from laying a unit.

Easy money right here

Reactions: toophly1124
No line out on it yet, but I'm hammering UTEP anything better than +6. They will play that same zone that gave SC fits against Ill St yesterday.

EDIT: It's +9.5. Hammering it.

Crazy stuff, my last 12 bets have all split.

Today so far:
Wisconsin -7 vs Michigan
Miami -19.5 vs UVA

added:
dook ML over Ga Tech
WC +19.5 vs UNC

added:
Wake -2.5 vs Mooooo
OVER 51 BC vs UCONN

Last edited:
Wow that seems like a high number for da U. You don't expect a let down after last week?
My approach was that they would stay very focused since they can write their own ticket ... and dominate. It's halftime and they have a lot of work to do (to cover). A big letdown so far.

finally broke my split streak and won 3 in a row last night. yeehaww.

NFL today:
Detroit -3
KC -10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT