ADVERTISEMENT

Got any money ridin' on _____ ?

Fading in betting is like shorting in stock trading - i.e. going the opposite.
I have an exam today on stockholder's equity and I still have no idea what this means lol :oops:

You can fade teams (like always betting against the Browns regardless of who they play) or fade a handicapper's picks (bet against whatever they're picking).
Ohhh, gotcha gotcha.

NOBODY knows with any certainty how college athletes are going to perform. Hence the reason "Vegas" wins....always.

It's a sickness and I've been suffering for many years as well.

dook -1.5 ---- Sparty generally starts slow, dook does not - and dook is playing in their home-away-from-home Chicago United Center.

I want to bet this so bad. Does Kentucky really “suck” as bad as everybody has been screaming after their two close wins???

I mean...they obviously don't suck, they are just 7-8 guys who haven't played together much. You can see that they don't really gel until later in games. Give me the veteran guard in this matchup. I got KU by 10.

I mean...they obviously don't suck, they are just 7-8 guys who haven't played together much. You can see that they don't really gel until later in games. Give me the veteran guard in this matchup. I got KU by 10.

I know. That’s why I put it in quotations. It was just hard for me to pull the trigger.

Yes, but I'd be more pissed about losing in a 1 point game than I would be happy to get the slightly better odds.

raw.cf.gif

Almost noon and still no line for the UNC-Bucknell game. Interesting. Wonder if they're waiting on a Cam Johnson update?!?

Oh. I assumed he already was. He went through full pregame warmups last Friday like he never missed a beat.
I was told he's been on the court dribbling and shooting around for the last week or so ... but that the doc's would not allow him to play 'full contact' in practice until sometime this week and he would not see game action for another week so after that, assuming all was well. this came from a UNC student sports photographer who handles a lot of mens and womens bball content for the programs. regardless of when it is, I cannot wait to see Berry back out there!

I was told he's been on the court dribbling and shooting around for the last week or so ... but that the doc's would not allow him to play 'full contact' in practice until sometime this week and he would not see game action for another week so after that, assuming all was well. this came from a UNC student sports photographer who handles a lot of mens and womens bball content for the programs. regardless of when it is, I cannot wait to see Berry back out there!

Appreciate the info. Watching him in warmups he looked ready to play that night but I forget doctors and Roy have their own timeline.

You have the expertise in this field. Why wouldn’t there be a line? Is this normal?
well it was clearly about Berry - but they usually have two lines prepared with injury situations ...maybe it was just announced too late for them to feel comfortable putting a line out there. I wanted to bet the Over ...total should end up around 157.

well it was clearly about Berry - but they usually have two lines prepared with injury situations ...maybe it was just announced too late for them to feel comfortable putting a line out there. I wanted to bet the Over ...total should end up around 157.

30 mins until tip so basically there’s just not going to be a line? Odd.

Feel free to fade these:

MSU +1
Kansas -5
George Wash +16.5
Bradley -7.5
ASU -1

2-3 here...bleh.

GAMES ALL DAY TODAY, feel free to keep fading me until further notice.

Going both favorites at 11:30 (SC and Auburn). Lines both feel low in what will be pseudo home games for both.

ODU at 1:30pm. Even teams on neutral court, I'll take the 4.

More to come.

2-3 here...bleh.

GAMES ALL DAY TODAY, feel free to keep fading me until further notice.

Going both favorites at 11:30 (SC and Auburn). Lines both feel low in what will be pseudo home games for both.

ODU at 1:30pm. Even teams on neutral court, I'll take the 4.

More to come.
SCAR blows!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT