ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness thread

Ofc Cincy lost. Cuz that bracket isn't easy enough.

I know it sucks that Kentucky is probably going farther now due to everyone losing. Here is the bright side though. Either Loyola-Chicago or Nevada is going to the ELITE 8. That's March Madness

Reactions: Heelicious
I know it sucks that Kentucky is probably going farther now due to everyone losing. Here is the bright side though. Either Loyola-Chicago or Nevada is going to the ELITE 8. That's March Madness
I am more upset they pulled off coming back by 22 with 10 left based on other events today.

Reactions: MWHeels
FSU won but officials should have called a T for to many players on the court....bench guys rushed the court before time expired...Xavier should have got free throws and the ball......

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
FSU won but officials should have called a T for to many players on the court....bench guys rushed the court before time expired...Xavier should have got free throws and the ball......
That's never going to get called. It happened in a couple games this year alrdy

Kentucky has the easiest bracket of all time. Highest seed they’ll play is a 9 with their best player injured. What will their conspiracy theorists come up with now?

Kentucky has the easiest bracket of all time. Highest seed they’ll play is a 9 with their best player injured. What will their conspiracy theorists come up with now?
The officials screwed us - oh, wait!

PJ Washington- I don’t know much about him but they’ll have to repaint the rims. He missed like 15 FTs.

I may just be bitter but Knox seemed to me to have a sort of punkish lil bitch attitude. So glad to see this team and their fans headed home angry. Especially what’s her name washed up never has been Overrated nut job Ashley Judd.

Reactions: heelbent
Lunatic lefty Judd goes home a crying.. cats..KY that is goes DOWN!!!

Now if only UK EAST can crap the bed

Was Judd grabbing her crotch when she walked off the court? What a slimeball she has turned out to be,as for UK losing along with Gonzaga,I don't think I can remember a Tourney with so many upsets.

Reactions: heelbent
The way the games went tonight makes pissin the bed against A&M that much more frustrating. There’s no question we in my mind we would’ve beaten Michigan. That would have left a revenge game against FSU and Kansas St or Loyola Chicago to play for the National Championship.

The way the games went tonight makes pissin the bed against A&M that much more frustrating. There’s no question we in my mind we would’ve beaten Michigan. That would have left a revenge game against FSU and Kansas St or Loyola Chicago to play for the National Championship.

Yep, although the way Michigan played tonight, we would have had to play our A game. Michigan couldn’t miss tonight, had they played that way against us they would have beaten us more often than not.

Yep, although the way Michigan played tonight, we would have had to play our A game. Michigan couldn’t miss tonight, had they played that way against us they would have beaten us more often than not.
Michigan for the most part showed exactly what we were spose to do. Luke Maye was supposed to drag the big out to the perimeter or lose him on the perimeter for 3s to open up the middle. No idea why we didn't do this correctly. I know they were in the zone early, but they were in man a lot in the 2nd half.

The officials screwed us - oh, wait!

PJ Washington- I don’t know much about him but they’ll have to repaint the rims. He missed like 15 FTs.

I may just be bitter but Knox seemed to me to have a sort of punkish lil bitch attitude. So glad to see this team and their fans headed home angry. Especially what’s her name washed up never has been Overrated nut job Ashley Judd.

PJ Washington was the only Kentucky player playing with heart. He missed a lot of free throws but he did played all 40 mins. He give it his all on both ends of the court.

I can't say the same about the rest of the players. #22 was trying to show out for the NBA scouts there and played a poor game.

Reactions: Heelicious
PJ Washington was the only Kentucky player playing with heart. He missed a lot of free throws but he did played all 40 mins. He give it his all on both ends of the court.

I can't say the same about the rest of the players. #22 was trying to show out for the NBA scouts there and played a poor game.
Saying someone was playing for the scouts is disingenuous. These are freshman who can revert to hero ball when the game is on the line. It’s what happens when you don’t have experience, hell even a senior Gayson McWhiplash is guilty of it sometimes.

Jayhawks playing really well. At least Duke will finally have to play someone next round. Barring a massive Clemson comeback.

In fact a shower will be needed by myself at the end of the evening

Jayhawks playing really well. At least Duke will finally have to play someone next round. Barring a massive Clemson comeback.
Not sure how good Kansas is if they nearly blew an insurmountable lead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT