ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness thread

UNC > Cinderella Team > Team with no Titles > West Coast Team > Big East Team > Non-NC ACC Team > Any Team with more than 4 Championships > Everyone Else > NC State > Kentucky > Dook.

In EVERY Situation.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I'm definitely pulling for MSU in this game only because they have a better chance of beating Duke.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
If you were just listening to these announcers and not seeing this game you would think MSU was way ahead, but it's 40-39 and Cuse with the ball.

That ball was absolutely off of MSU. It hit the guys shin and made the ball bounce awkwardly. Terrible review call. Let's see what MSU can do. Syracuse has the lead late.

Syracuse is making a bunch of experts who said the Orange had no business getting into the field look very STUPID now. This is why they call it March Madness...

Hate to say it but dook to the ff

So much for all the experts at ESPN picking MSU to win it all now they’ll turn to dook I’m sure

I was more worried about Providence and I’m glad to see them out. Yes, A&M does have size and could beat Carolina but I am less worried about them. Dook had equal size but Dook’s size was much more talented and the Heels beat them twice. A&M couldn’t even win their overrated conference.
Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT