ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness thread

As usual the FT difference is THE difference in the game as dook has made living at the line and had FOUR fouls called on them in the half.They play the EXACT same defense yet THEY get the calls..

Watching this team play makes one want to throw up...Punkson is as unlikeable a human being in sports that I have ever encountered. In fact NO One on Dook is likeable .They all look and act like jerks. Dook 16 FT attempts .... Cuse 2

I truly hate this Syracuse team. Takes out the squad with a better chance of beating Duke, then goes and continuously sh*ts the bed every time they have a chance to make it close and has no idea what a rebound is. Good luck to Nova and Kansas the rest of the way.

Man, if Tyus hadn't missed that FT that game would have gotten really interesting. Oh well. They almost did it.

Rat already setting up excuses "we were real young. Hopefully this helps us against a great Kansas team. We played real young".. ok bud

Reactions: viking131
Syracuse gave it their all. Respect.

So who do you want? Cancer or Heart Disease. Pick your poison.

I’m picking Kansas and hoping they just lose to ‘Nova or whoever comes out of the East

Reactions: uncfanatic
Rat already setting up excuses "we were real young. Hopefully this helps us against a great Kansas team. We played real young".. ok bud

I’m about tired of the “we are young” line from K and Calshady

You made your bed - sleep in it.

Officials did a great job letting them get an 18-2 FT advantage before it started being called on both ends. With that said, Cuse did a bunch of dumb things.

dook is average without Bagley and it showed again tonight. Tripper almost shot them out of the win.

Reactions: DaSheed
I truly hate this Syracuse team. Takes out the squad with a better chance of beating Duke, then goes and continuously sh*ts the bed every time they have a chance to make it close and has no idea what a rebound is. Good luck to Nova and Kansas the rest of the way.

Missing dunks. Missing free throws. Refusing to box out. That is recipe for letting those bums win when they don't deserve it. What a let down.

Reactions: RoseHeel
I’m about tired of the “we are young” line from K and Calshady

You made your bed - sleep in it.

Officials did a great job letting them get an 18-2 FT advantage before it started being called on both ends. With that said, Cuse did a bunch of dumb things.

dook is average without Bagley and it showed again tonight. Tripper almost shot them out of the win.

Exactly. The bum chose the OAD route, and continues to play the we are young card. His fault players like Thorton and Jeter transferred.

Leonard Hamilton taking heat for calling off the dogs and not fouling with 11 seconds left. I was surprised by the move. You can’t give up. Walter Davis anybody?

Leonard Hamilton taking heat for calling off the dogs and not fouling with 11 seconds left. I was surprised by the move. You can’t give up. Walter Davis anybody?

He had no problem not fouling with 10 seconds left but he was moronically fouling with a minute left only down 3. Play defense, get a stop, and go tie the game dude

I think Nova has the best chance to beat Dook. KU is no pushover, but they always seem to blow it right before the Final Four.

Your bad feeling was not bad at all.
So glad I was wrong. Even though it cost me a shot at $100 in another pool I’m in when Kansas won, I’m thrilled to see dook gone.

The next time I hear about gayson I hope it’s when some dude punches him in the face in whatever Lithuanian league he’s playing in.

So glad I was wrong. Even though it cost me a shot at $100 in another pool I’m in when Kansas won, I’m thrilled to see dook gone.

The next time I hear about gayson I hope it’s when some dude punches him in the face in whatever Lithuanian league he’s playing in.
It was a good game, too. Overtime and everything. I'm afraid that the final will be boring.

That - or some kid named Ball playing over there stealing his shoes or sunglasses.....;)

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT