ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruiting and commitments

Expecting a commitment this week from Clyde Pinder (DT). Offers from Penn State, Va Tech, WV, Louisville, Nebraska among others. Rivals has him as a 4*.

Last edited:
His Twitter account indicates he will decide on 6-28-19 at 1930. Has he moved it up?

I edited my post shortly after I reread his tweet earlier today. I thought he was moving it up but instead it was a announcement preview, instead of an announcement. It's on for Friday. UNC has multiple crystal balls.

Reactions: Archer2
If we land a few more DL’s like that, we could win our division in another couple of years. He’ll, we may win it this year if we stay healthy.

If we land a few more DL’s like that, we could win our division in another couple of years. He’ll, we may win it this year if we stay healthy.

I agree. The Coastal has been wide open the past few years. The only team we beat last year won the division.

Reactions: Archer2
I had a feelin’. Freakin’ awesome. With him at NT anchoring our line, good googly moogly. Now when Evans pops for us...

Doesn’t look like his family is hurting for money.
His film shows me that he is quite quick off the ball for a guy who weighs 300. I really like his potential to cause trouble in the middle of the line.

it seems that a key part of mack's plan is agile monsters on the defensive line! GO HEELS!

Been away for over a month and was hoping to come back and see some of the big names we were high on had jumped on board. Seems like now some if not most of them are leaning towards other schools.

Just looking over the commits seems like we may be taking some guys that are lower rated than the big names hope that doesn’t mean bad news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT