ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Notre Dame game thread 🧵Wednesday 22 Feb 2023

When the season has hit rock-bottom-- Sunday

They find a new floor!
I’m trying to think where the bottom is. All the teams we have left are way better than ND.

I guess getting humiliated on home court by mediocre UVA and Duke teams?

If they put in this sort of effort, the Heels fans in DES should give them 40 minutes of boos. This product and effort - coaching and players - is unacceptable. Zero heart zero basketball strategy. 180 degrees away from Carolina basketball

Bacot down low but the Irish score right back.Full court press leads to a Davis layup and a Love BOOM and Carolina is back in the game

I know hd is here for a couple more years at least. But tell me how he doesn’t have some major splaining to do this off-season.

Yes we suck rignt now (all year really) shooting. But the No assists, limited driving, PURE DOGSHIT offense )and maybe players not listening and doing what hd instructs) is 100% on HD. His coaching is nonexistent, in way over his head - not equipped to coach at this level at all - based on the factual evidence on the court

Platitudes and bs talk is cheap. HD has sucked at performance, strategy, team building, motivation, ALL YEAR.

Hard to imagine any person we could have gotten for this prime big time multi million $ / year job - doing worse than HD.
I think if we miss the tournament next year he might be gone (at least assuming we don't have some amazing looking roster set up for 24-25). You can't be this disappointing multiple seasons and survive.

Reactions: Heelicious
Did bacot sign an “NIL” with some “organization” in Vegas? His in-close bunny misses - wow ! Hardly seems possible

(Kidding)

We're 1-17 from three now.

Bench has zero points on 8 shots. 2 turnovers, no assists. The bench is pretty bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT