ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson at UNC——Saturday 11 January 2020

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Five hours until showtime and today here in Jamaica where I will be celebrating my one year anniversary with the Angel sent to me from Heaven I am hoping for a great anniversary gift from the Dean Dome with the 60th straight win over the Clemson Tigers

Hopefully someone will give updates and scores like I normally do when I am back in the states.

90 degrees here in the Caribbean today and while I have fun in the sun Let’s all hope the Heels bring the Heat to the Tigers and send them home Sunburned saying “well there is always next year”.

Supposedly on ACCNX.

But the NCSU-VaTech game is supposed to be on ACCNX right now, and it's blacked out in my area.

Fortunately the Louisville-Notre Dame game is not blacked out. Although it's getting boring fast as ND can't hit anything.

I’ve heard that Francis is out today! Has anyone else? If so...unfreakin believe-able
I've been wondering if he could handle the amount of PT he's been getting. And he doesn't play soft.

I guess if he's going to get a rest, this is a good time for it.

If the report is true, I hope it's just a rest and not some injury-related thing.

injury, after injury, after injury just who in the world has the voodoo dolls with unc players? Lets find them and lets end them

Heels have had the worst injury bug in basketball and football. I keep saying they need to change the shoes and investigate other causes of all the injuries! Go Heels!

going to be a long afternoon .. maybe we should just play a game of horse against Clemson . so no one else gets injured

Francis is broken anyway. I love the kid and his effort and drive. But, he's got serious injury issues that will only make him prone to more. Same goes for Harris. They've got serious injuries and LONG rehab periods. They'll never be able to be relied upon for long-term participation, and vital aspects of their bodies are compromised now.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
If Leaky starts to finish those short pull ups in the lane then he can be a great offensive player.

As he drains a trey

So far, pretty good all the way around. If we can get the half court offense to click so that each possession Brooks or Bacot touches it down on the block, we should remain in good shape.

If Black had cut to the goal when Pierce got the pass down low, he would have been open to dunk.

That is the kind of opportunity this team misses far too much.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT