ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread UNC - James Madison

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
New JMU HC Bob Chesney was under close consideration for the BC job and probably who'd have gotten it if not for Bill O'Brien lobbying for it. He is another G5 HC that Bubba should be loloking at every week.

Pitiful special teams blocked punt for a TD and the two point conversion 11-0. Seems the Heels are sleepwalking again

Like always the longer the so called underdog stays in the game the more confidence they get and the butthole of the favorite gets tighter.

Galloway WR s just are not fundamentally sound. We seem to have 1 per season who is truly as well rounded WR who plays smartly.

This team just cannot handle prosperity when given the chance. Defense getting no consistent rush and DBs are lost as a puppy.

I honestly have no idea on how to fix this team. Fire coaches or what?? Just getting whipped by Jmu in all facets

I'll take Bob Chesney over Mack Brown right now. Just fire the old man who never should have been rehired.

I'll take Bob Chesney over Mack Brown right now. Just fire the old man who never should have been rehired.
Do you think the secondary coaches should be on the hot seat? Came in with all of these accolades and experience and hand picked these guys on the field. Guys running wide open everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT