ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread UNC - James Madison

Do you think the secondary coaches should be on the hot seat? Came in with all of these accolades and experience and hand picked these guys on the field. Guys running wide open everywhere.
If the HC stays after a whole bunch of his chosen assistants have been fired, and the problems persist, then you have 2 options: accept the continuing BAD or force out the HC.

Once again, we see how how weak Galloways WRs tend to play as JMU DB just takes ball away from Blackwell.

Fire Mack NOW!.

I know I’ve said it before, many times, but the oline is pathetic and getting whipped every play. The dline is just as bad. Too be fair though this is a complete team beat down.

Even though there’s a whole half to play I don’t feel like there’s a snowball’s chance in heck to win this game. Can’t stop anyone and can’t move the ball consistently.

I know we have talked a lot about coaching but what about the players. Supposedly there’s talent along the dline but they aren’t getting any pressure. So is this a coaching issue or player issue or both??

100% coaching when you give up 50 in a half to a team that score only 13 against Gardner Webb last week. You didn't have your team prepared!

I have followed Carolina football for over 60 years and this is the worse performance I have ever witnessed….The entire team and coaching team should be embarrassed by this disgraceful first half…

Reactions: keysersosay#1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT