ADVERTISEMENT

Hogs vs Heels---- Sunday 19 March 2017---dance lesson number two

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Regardless of you are old school with Fred Astaire, disco age with John Travolta, or hot and spicey with Jennifer Lopez, it is time again to strap on your favorite dancing shoes as UNC does the Pasa Doble with Arkansas. The Hogs have a big time stud in the middle but so did FSU and they are now done for the season. My hope on this Sunday is that the Hogs play like it is feeding time and make the big mistake of trying to run with Carolina. If they do there will be a lot of bacon and ham scraps to pick up at a cheap price...

Razorbacks tried running with UNC when they met in the tourney 2 years ago. UNC wasn't as good and the Razorbacks were better than they are now. That was a 4 v 5 matchup and they had Qualls and Portis. I honestly don't see how this is not a 15-20 point win for UNC. UNC didn't even play all that sharp 2 years ago either. Only way this is a game is if Berry is limited or out.

LET'S GO TAR HEELS . . . !

images

Reactions: RP12
Two Keys to a Carolina win: Meeks, Hicks stay out of foul trouble. Berry can still run the offense and contribute more than three points...

so much for shorten bench..right idea just poor shot and defense Woods/tv timeout-now come back with starters

Maye puts up a air ball on a wide open look from the top. Beard just in the game for Arkansas scores on a floater and at the 12 minute TV break the score is 16-8. Woods in early maybe to take some pressure off all of the minutes Berry normally commands. Still no Hicks

I know I always look at these things with bias but gosh they are grabbing us all over the place without being called

Gotta love having a HUGE size advantage. They won't have that too awful much longer though. The Heels HAVE to be more efficient!!!

Gotta love having a HUGE size advantage. They won't have that too awful much longer though. The Heels HAVE to be more efficient!!!

Berry another miss this time from the right corner, Bradley another rebound and he is fouled and on the line he gets two more 21-11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT