ADVERTISEMENT

Hogs vs Heels---- Sunday 19 March 2017---dance lesson number two

When you throw up shitty shots when you're up big and assume a team will just give in.....could have killed this game off a lot earlier.

What an absolute joke - zero composure, fouling three point shooters, panic shots, defensive breakdowns - game should have been over at the half and now it is a dogfight

"Roy: "I am going to call it when the hell I want to call it. I don't care what you say, what anybody else says."

Should've added "even if that means blowing a 15 point lead."

Does anyone have plus minus stats today? Berry wasn't great but I'm almost positive arkansas made part of their run with him on the bench.

raw

Have to win in spite of poor coaching, its been done before... It is a shame it has come down to this but Heels have the better players so just out score them and move on..

Reactions: _B5
You basically get the same level of "play" from both.

Britt's "experience" is worth the same as Seventh's inexperience when critical situations arise.
Britt can break the press better than anyone on the team...

Our inability close our halves and maintain our intensity for a full 40 minutes will be the reason we get bounced out of this tournament.

We'll probably still win this, but this won't work against a high-level opponent. We've been doing it all year and no one seems to learn.

Reactions: geo1464
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT