ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James: I wanted to go to Carolina

WTF are you even talking about? You are jock sniffing and riding defense for Lebron hard like he is one of your kids. BTW 6'2" and I am still trying to figure out why you have this personal affinity for Lebron as a UNC fan? And don't come with I admire him as a basketball player , because your defense of him obviously runs deeper than you are badly attempting to portray.

I simply said I wouldn't want him due to his personality , and like all the rest of the morons in this country right now you can't respect peoples difference of opinion without getting into some whine & b!tch fest on the internet.
First you need to watch how you talk to a fellow person because if you read my post not one time did I resort to cussing or bemoaning your difference in opinion. Second I respect your opinion I was just giving mine back so if you can't handle that feel free to hit ignore as I am doing with you; I promise I won't be offended. You getting all in your feelings of a simple disagreement proves who the moron is. I am.no LeBron fan I don't even really watch the NBA but I happen to like Russell Westbrook

Last edited:
First you need to watch how you talk to a fellow person because if you read my post not one time did I resort to cussing or bemoaning your difference in opinion. Second I respect your opinion I was just giving mine back so if you can't handle that feel free to hit ignore as I am doing with you; I promise I won't be offended. You getting all in your feelings of a simple disagreement proves who the moron is. I am.no LeBron fan I don't even really watch the NBA but I happen to like Russell Westbrook
You come with condescending nonsense than try to pretend you didn't

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT